(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Need another meet wanking isn't good need to proper unload please help"

Wankings great!!!

*and its sex with someone you love!!

Knock yourself out - knock one out!

It's probably a far quicker and easier solution than an alternative.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You can't beat sessions with a female much better

Reply privately

over a year ago

A wank costs nothing! Sex ALWAYS has a price!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not on this site it doesn't

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can't beat sessions with a female much better"

Unless you have one permanently at the end of your wrist - or a partner - i suspect one occurs more than the other for most people!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not on this site it doesn't "

yeah the girls literally take all offers

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Unload, and, sessions with a female.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus you sound like a dog on heat lol. Have a wank with your left hand for a change

Reply privately

over a year ago

Try numbing your had then having a wank so it feels like a strangers doing it

Reply privately

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Try numbing your had then having a wank so it feels like a strangers doing it "

Or arrange a meet with one of those couples with the woman 'at work' and it literally will be a stranger doing it

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Reply privately

By *iPeopleMan
over a year ago

London

Hey dont pick on Ty….he says it clear, he young dumb and full of cum and sure there will be folks up for that!

Have fun dude...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny this site sometimes! Bet they'll be flocking with an offer like that.

Reply privately

By *gw1070Man
over a year ago

stourbridge

Invest in a fleshlight!

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow.

your a catch.

im sure women wont be able to resist.

message tinatitz.

with a link to this thread.

she will be able to help you out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Coz we're really all gagging for sex. you obviously have no respect for women and think you can get a shag with a tug on your dick, it doesn't work like that, get off your lazy, desperate ads and go to a club, better yet, hire a prostitute!! And yes sex does have a price, petrol, entrance fees and drinks. You're attitude is disgusting

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more, recently it seems as though the site is taking a nose dive with attitudes. People must come on here assuming as we all have a healthy appetite for sex that we will just sleep with anyone who asks.

It's a bizarre place to be sometimes!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not on this site it doesn't

Coz we're really all gagging for sex. you obviously have no respect for women and think you can get a shag with a tug on your dick, it doesn't work like that, get off your lazy, desperate ads and go to a club, better yet, hire a prostitute!! And yes sex does have a price, petrol, entrance fees and drinks. You're attitude is disgusting"

Get a grip, what an over reaction, avoid clubs mate , get blitzing on here, you will find someone

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suppose the dumb part was accurate enough

Reply privately

over a year ago

You must have seen where that post was going with the ladies. Wine, dine then 69 them!

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow.

your a catch.

im sure women wont be able to resist.

message tinatitz.

with a link to this thread.

she will be able to help you out"

Too right she'd love this one lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Need another meet wanking isn't good need to proper unload please help

Wankings great!!!

*and its sex with someone you love!!

Knock yourself out - knock one out!

It's probably a far quicker and easier solution than an alternative. "

You could have that as a campaign slogan: knock yourself out - have a wank.

May just put that on my Facebook status.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Couldn't agree more, recently it seems as though the site is taking a nose dive with attitudes. People must come on here assuming as we all have a healthy appetite for sex that we will just sleep with anyone who asks.

It's a bizarre place to be sometimes!"

?? don't understand this post

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Need another meet wanking isn't good need to proper unload please help"

At least you're honest: young, dumb and full of cum if you think your crass thread will get you laid!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Invest in a fleshlight!"
Or a watermelon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Coz we're really all gagging for sex. you obviously have no respect for women and think you can get a shag with a tug on your dick, it doesn't work like that, get off your lazy, desperate ass and go to a club, better yet, hire a prostitute!! And yes sex does have a price, petrol, entrance fees and drinks. You're attitude is disgusting

Get a grip, what an over reaction, avoid clubs mate , get blitzing on here, you will find someone

Ffs!!! Why do you always have to start an argument with me?????!!!!!! I've had enough of you already which is why I blocked you!!!!

Stick to the thread , don't 'air your dirty washing in public', I disagreed with your post, it was laughable

I'm not airing my dirty laundry at all....no you weren't disagreeing with me you were looking for an argument

Nope, I thought your reply was laughable, do you honestly take this site do seriously??

no one is gonna lower their standards for this guy, all he will get is a pity shag

Lol, he has met as many people on here as you have

he's met 1 person I've met 1 person (who has left the site) so no he hasn't met more people than me......"

Sorry I shall rephrase he has met as many people as yiu have

Reply privately

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

I've been on this site for over 3yrs and had my first proper meet this week, you've been on here 3 months, if you're that desperate just go to your local night club and pull the first girl you see

Reply privately

over a year ago

Coz we're really all gagging for sex. you obviously have no respect for women and think you can get a shag with a tug on your dick, it doesn't work like that, get off your lazy, desperate ass and go to a club, better yet, hire a prostitute!! And yes sex does have a price, petrol, entrance fees and drinks. You're attitude is disgusting

Ffs!!! Why do you always have to start an argument with me?????!!!!!! I've had enough of you already which is why I blocked you!!!!

Stick to the thread , don't 'air your dirty washing in public', I disagreed with your post, it was laughable

I'm not airing my dirty laundry at all....no you weren't disagreeing with me you were looking for an argument

Nope, I thought your reply was laughable, do you honestly take this site do seriously??

no one is gonna lower their standards for this guy, all he will get is a pity shag

he's met 1 person I've met 1 person (who has left the site) so no he hasn't met more people than me......

Sorry I shall rephrase he has met as many people as yiu have "

no he hasn't......

Reply privately

over a year ago

and??????? I actually want to know people before I meet them.....you always have to think I'm wrong, and it always seems to be my posts you comment on, no one elses....."

What?? Read my other posts, I though your reply was laughable , chill out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Invest in a fleshlight! Or a watermelon."

or a warm apple pie

Reply privately

over a year ago

he's met 1 person I've met 1 person (who has left the site) so no he hasn't met more people than me......

Sorry I shall rephrase he has met as many people as yiu have

no he hasn't......"

Are you good at maths??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I detect some sexual tension.

Reply privately