Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Real life couple V 'buddies' couple?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone!

I've been on here for quite a while looking for that elusive guy on my wavelength to swing with. Think I may have found him and we were thinking bout setting up a 'couples' profile. But.....are buddies couples generally avoided for not being real couples, or does it not really matter?

All thoughts welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Who gets to decide just what a couple is, except that those who are part of that couple?

Oh, wait....this is Fabs...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We asked this before and seems that to some it matters. To others it doesn't.

We have grest success on our couples profile... We let our verifications speak for how much of a couple we are in a play situation.

After all... We are great friends.. utterly respect one another and have trust in each other. In fact I'd say we play less seperately than some real couples we know.

However just be honest as there will always be people that will meet you and judge you for you, not if your real couple or not. Xx

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

"Hey everyone!

I've been on here for quite a while looking for that elusive guy on my wavelength to swing with. Think I may have found him and we were thinking bout setting up a 'couples' profile. But.....are buddies couples generally avoided for not being real couples, or does it not really matter?

All thoughts welcome "

If you honest about it then don't think its a problem but if in relationships then non starter xx

over a year ago

Tend to avoid them. If we want to meet two single people that's what we look for.

over a year ago

you will find most real couples will avoid fuck buddie couples

but there are plenty of other fuck buddie couples so just meet those and you will find single guys just wont care

over a year ago

If you honest about it then don't think its a problem but if in relationships then non starter xx

So if either of us are in separate relationships you think that would be an issue? X

over a year ago

"

So if either of us are in separate relationships you think that would be an issue? X"

over a year ago

Lol know it might sound like an obvious question but I've only ever seen this from single woman viewpoint. Interested to see how well this could work IF we do it

over a year ago

we prefer couples that are actually in love with each other rather than meeting up just for sex, or to make it easier/safer for each party.

if you are 2 single, long term friends that meet up to scratch a sexual itch, then it can be discussed, however, if its 2 people cheating on each others partners then we have absolutely no interest whatsoever

over a year ago

"you will find most real couples will avoid fuck buddie couples

but there are plenty of other fuck buddie couples so just meet those and you will find single guys just wont care "

In all honesty we have only been turned down twice by real couples we have approached for being a play couple. But we to be fair have only really played with real couples.

over a year ago

"we prefer couples that are actually in love with each other rather than meeting up just for sex, or to make it easier/safer for each party.

if you are 2 single, long term friends that meet up to scratch a sexual itch, then it can be discussed, however, if its 2 people cheating on each others partners then we have absolutely no interest whatsoever"

Yeah, I get that.

over a year ago

A couple is a couple, I don't think you have to be run up the aisle to be one

Nette

over a year ago

We've had no problems getting meets

over a year ago

What is a real couple ?

over a year ago

"What is a real couple ?

"

for us?

its a couple that love each other

and are true to each other.

we couldnt say it was someone married or living together cuz we dont, but we are totally devoted to each other, so as long as someone matches up to that, its, for us, a real couple

over a year ago

"What is a real couple ?

"

I guess it is two people that love each other or live together.. maybe even both

Need to go cleanse myself for using the L word x

over a year ago

"What is a real couple ?

I guess it is two people that love each other or live together.. maybe even both

Need to go cleanse myself for using the L word x"

Awww fuck ive gone all soppy now

Gary

over a year ago

Yes I agree there, I took it as you had to be wed ect, trust understanding and to want to make friends not just sex, we have been together a fair while, with the same understanding , and would love to meet those of the same Outlook

Nette

over a year ago

"What is a real couple ?

Need to go cleanse myself for using the L word x"

what live? lol

over a year ago

"What is a real couple ?

Need to go cleanse myself for using the L word x

what live? lol"

Noo Shhhh the swear word. X althogh on A bad day I think it would be nice to have it. But todays not a bad one. So shh

Post new Message to Thread