FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Q for women - What is your success rate?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We often read male rants about how difficult it is for them to get meets but I don't think women have it easy either.

So I ask this to the women. What is your success rate? Give us an estimate of how many guys / girls / couples do you need to approach before you get a successful meet?

I'd say my success rate is only about 10%.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Even out of the guys who contact me and who I like only a small amount turn into actual meets.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well for me it's 100%, only had one meet though

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I have this strange feeling that most women dont put the same kind of pressure on themselves as most men to have lots of 'successful' meets, and thus a 'hit rate' is possibly not foremost on their minds.

I stand to be corrected, of course.

over a year ago

"We often read male rants about how difficult it is for them to get meets but I don't think women have it easy either.

So I ask this to the women. What is your success rate? Give us an estimate of how many guys / girls / couples do you need to approach before you get a successful meet?

I'd say my success rate is only about 10%."

Care to make that 11%?

over a year ago

"Well for me it's 100%, only had one meet though "

Looking at your profile its pretty obvious why its 100%...

over a year ago

"We often read male rants about how difficult it is for them to get meets but I don't think women have it easy either.

What about the women that don't do any approaching at all? ... (Like - all of them )

And I don't believe for one minute that your success rate is only 10%.

over a year ago

Well I approached the man I met and after a few weeks of emails/texts he invited me over.

over a year ago

"

And I don't believe for one minute that your success rate is only 10%."

I will take that as a compliment but the truth is that I actively seek out those who interest me, usually because they catch my eye through the forum or in the chat rooms and only a very small minority result in meets for their reasons (usually poorly fabricated excuses).

I have also been stood up more than once.

over a year ago

The every holes a goal guy is gonna have the most success. But ppl with standards are gonna struggle for meets

over a year ago

I think since my last UK visit, it has now gone down to 5%

over a year ago

I dont often approach as I have a regular anyway. I put a meet up last Friday and ended up staying in, so what does that say?

over a year ago

Only one cancellation in 12 months.

I dont approach people. I get 60 messages a day and then choose who interests me most when im free.

Kid. Sweet shop.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Having looked at your profile we're gobsmacked! It is hard to belive that people are so shallow - we're still quite new to this, so I guess the optimism has yet to be tarnished!

We've been to 3 clubs and had a great time with each other, but haven't found the right person to share with, but that has been our choice based on who we met. If we'd met you that might have been very different! Or not, as we might not be your type

Good hunting

Post new Message to Thread