Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fake breasticals

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Afraid to say they do absolutely nothing for me what so ever. Have seen a few profiles where the woman has had an enlargement and they just look odd and false!

I'm no doubt in the minority as most men love big ones but false really don't appeal.

Anyway that is all, carry on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Big boobs are good as long as they are natural, but fake ones just don't look right x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

And flounces out of topic

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Id rather have natural myself but you know that BN69 I fabbed your pic agggeeessss ago

over a year ago

My boibs are real but people always assune there fake

over a year ago

"

And flounces out of topic "

I'm not keen on falsies, but some wear them so well.

over a year ago

Don't like them at all. Some people do some people don't. I don't.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Had mine done to correct something that was giving me severe body confidence issues.

Best thing I ever did.

I know people who have had breast aug that you could never even tell. Not everyone with fake boobs has the over inflated stuck on football look.

As long as the person who had them done is happy with them that's all that matters, plenty of boobies to go around whichever you prefer

over a year ago

"

As long as the person who had them done is happy with them that's all that matters, "

over a year ago

"Had mine done to correct something that was giving me severe body confidence issues.

Best thing I ever did.

I know people who have had breast aug that you could never even tell. Not everyone with fake boobs has the over inflated stuck on football look.

As long as the person who had them done is happy with them that's all that matters, plenty of boobies to go around whichever you prefer "

lovely jubblies x

over a year ago

"Afraid to say they do absolutely nothing for me what so ever. Have seen a few profiles where the woman has had an enlargement and they just look odd and false!

I'm no doubt in the minority as most men love big ones but false really don't appeal.

Anyway that is all, carry on."

It's not about the size at all for me. I like boobs to be nicely shaped and on the right body ie. Not FFs on a size 0 girl! I much prefer a curvy girl... And anyway I'm a bum man

over a year ago

I think some look fantastic x

over a year ago

"I think some look fantastic x "

so do I , and some feel fantastic as well .

over a year ago

Each to their own, who are we to judge? There are more fake people on here than fake boobs lol

over a year ago

Myth I understand it when it's done for genuine a reasons, it's when women do it to simply have bigger breasts I don't understand.

"Had mine done to correct something that was giving me severe body confidence issues.

Best thing I ever did.

As long as the person who had them done is happy with them that's all that matters, plenty of boobies to go around whichever you prefer "

over a year ago

Not really judging as such, simply airing my preference

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

My wife had 32 dd before children. List them down to 32 b. we both love fake boobs and the fake look so we had 32e.

Everyone we usually come across likes them and so do we.

I don't think it rite people in here are saying it's horrible etc. would you say that about a BBw or a skinny person ?

Post new Message to Thread