Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

effort

Jump to newest

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I'm an proponent of the saying you get out of life the effort you put in . Now obviously not proportional for many cases but certainly significant x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm an proponent of the saying you get out of life the effort you put in . Now obviously not proportional for many cases but certainly significant x"

I wish

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Hmm you wish ? Elaborate .

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think it is true on here. I look at a lot of profiles and the ones that are really well thought out and original seem to have more verifications from meets. Those with 1 line, no pic don't seem to do so well.

over a year ago

Maybe true but no matter how much effort the author has put into their profile, sometimes the outside world interferes way too much

over a year ago

"I think it is true on here. I look at a lot of profiles and the ones that are really well thought out and original seem to have more verifications from meets. Those with 1 line, no pic don't seem to do so well. "

On the other hand, I have seen profiles with a few lines, no pictures, little effort whatsoever but have a long list of verificatons. Maybe it can be more about the quiet way they go about their business, the effort they put into messages or the fact that they may meet mostly in clubs

over a year ago

"Hmm you wish ? Elaborate ."

In real life, not here...

Post new Message to Thread