Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

people on here can be so harsh

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not having much luck on here lately people accusing me of lieing surely can't be fair

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Why would ppl accuse you of lying.... Youre young n sound great

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why care what ppl say on here. Just block and move to the next person

over a year ago

People on the internet are... Like has already been said block and move on... Distance yourself from the comment, laugh about it and enjoy they site...

over a year ago

I guess so apparently everything about me is a lie because I wouldn't give my email address out

over a year ago

heres a tissue

over a year ago

"heres a tissue "

Thank u haha need 1 thought it was out of order if im honest just can't believe any1 would say that

over a year ago

There loss... Is another's gain...

over a year ago

why has that little thing bothered you? Strangers on the internet, that's all this is, press the off button on your pc and its all gone.

over a year ago

"Not having much luck on here lately people accusing me of lieing surely can't be fair "

as long as you are true to yourself don't worry about others

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Your verifications tell us different

End of

over a year ago

People can be a lot more harsh and say some very hurtful things. At the end of the day, they're immature and probably not genuine. Showing their true colors as they inevitably do, they've done you a favor, I mean, who wants to meet someone with an attitude like that?! Do what I do, have a good giggle at their pathetic immaturity and move on

over a year ago

"Your verifications tell us different

End of"

Thank u very much

over a year ago

"People can be a lot more harsh and say some very hurtful things. At the end of the day, they're immature and probably not genuine. Showing their true colors as they inevitably do, they've done you a favor, I mean, who wants to meet someone with an attitude like that?! Do what I do, have a good giggle at their pathetic immaturity and move on "

I guess I should just laugh we there loss I see it as know I was just shocked

over a year ago

I was shocked at some messages I've received in the past so know how you feel but don't let it worry you, not worth it, there will always be nobbers on here lol

over a year ago

"People can be a lot more harsh and say some very hurtful things. At the end of the day, they're immature and probably not genuine. Showing their true colors as they inevitably do, they've done you a favor, I mean, who wants to meet someone with an attitude like that?! Do what I do, have a good giggle at their pathetic immaturity and move on

I guess I should just laugh we there loss I see it as know I was just shocked "

Yup this and good luck for 2014 x

over a year ago

The great gender divide....

over a year ago

Take one lesson with you into 2014: if someone insults you, it's YOUR choice whether to own it and feel insulted.

Admittedly your initial reaction may be one of bewilderment/anger/hurt. Quickly get over it, think "cheeky fucker", laugh and move on.

over a year ago

"Not having much luck on here lately people accusing me of lieing surely can't be fair "

We're not lying when we say London welcomes u!!!? X

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

ohh glad to read you are bi , pop over for a holiday, and forget people /life..lol connie xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

As I've said before don't take anything on the net personally, that way lies madness.

over a year ago

"I was shocked at some messages I've received in the past so know how you feel but don't let it worry you, not worth it, there will always be nobbers on here lol"

Quite a few nobbers haha

over a year ago

"Take one lesson with you into 2014: if someone insults you, it's YOUR choice whether to own it and feel insulted.

Admittedly your initial reaction may be one of bewilderment/anger/hurt. Quickly get over it, think "cheeky fucker", laugh and move on."

I am over this now after everyone's helpful comments ??

over a year ago

"Not having much luck on here lately people accusing me of lieing surely can't be fair

We're not lying when we say London welcomes u!!!? X"

Thank u for the offer ?? x

over a year ago

"ohh glad to read you are bi , pop over for a holiday, and forget people /life..lol connie xx "

Forget it all looks fun in corfu haha xx

over a year ago

"Not having much luck on here lately people accusing me of lieing surely can't be fair

Thank u for the offer ?? x"

Pleasure! Come down for a party up with us!? X

By *ould be Tempted!Woman
over a year ago

southport

What you need is a Fab Verification from me!

Come and play one and one with me.... lots of girlie sex

and I will give you the best verification you have ever seen.!!!

Take a peek and let me know.

x

x

x

over a year ago

Someone somewhere will always have an opinion about you whether they are justified or not.

Take everything on here with a pinch of salt and you'll be okay x

over a year ago

"What you need is a Fab Verification from me!

Take a peek and let me know.

We have taken a peek we likes!!! Come veri me my fella would love it!!? X

x

x"

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"heres a tissue

Thank u haha need 1 thought it was out of order if im honest just can't believe any1 would say that "

They don't think you're lying. It's just manipulative bullshit designed to make you feel guilty enough to comply with what they want.

You need to wise up and toughen up if a little accusation like that upsets you so much. Brush it off and block the fecker.

over a year ago

keyboard tough guys = bell ends..unfortunately the tinta is full of them

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Cant you tell its not a guy posting....

OP, youre not a newbie so Im sure its not the first such message youve received. Some people can be nasty if you they fancy you and you dont fancy them. Just block them and let it go in one ear and out of the other...

over a year ago

I had a guy who wanted my Facebook and to add me on whatsapp. Erm........I think I'll pass thanks

over a year ago

Pleasure! Come down for a party up with us!? X"

Party sounds great who doesn't love 2 party x

over a year ago

"What you need is a Fab Verification from me!

Take a peek and let me know

x

x

x"

I shall come and have a peek

over a year ago

"I had a guy who wanted my Facebook and to add me on whatsapp. Erm........I think I'll pass thanks "

Exactly why are u going 2 give anyone something like that

over a year ago

Pleasure! Come down for a party up with us!? X

Party sounds great who doesn't love 2 party x"

Very true! Ready when u are!!!? Lol x

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Let us take you dogging for an evening to take your mind of it lol

Mrs Dirty xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I like the 'saying it as it is' approach.

just don't let things annoy you

over a year ago

"I had a guy who wanted my Facebook and to add me on whatsapp. Erm........I think I'll pass thanks

Exactly why are u going 2 give anyone something like that "

Exactly lol I've given a guy on here my kik username but that's coz we get on like a house on fire, the same with another guy, I gave him my PlayStation network username as we're both massive gaming geeks and will be having a gaming session later lol x

over a year ago

"I had a guy who wanted my Facebook and to add me on whatsapp. Erm........I think I'll pass thanks

Exactly lol I've given a guy on here my kik username but that's coz we get on like a house on fire, the same with another guy, I gave him my PlayStation network username as we're both massive gaming geeks and will be having a gaming session later lol x"

They actually sed 2 me my verifications are lying and they think im strange and somethings going on just because I wouldn't give them my email address which I say has my full name Init I showed them pics and everything I am laughing about it now tho x

over a year ago

Exactly lol I've given a guy on here my kik username but that's coz we get on like a house on fire, the same with another guy, I gave him my PlayStation network username as we're both massive gaming geeks and will be having a gaming session later lol x

They actually sed 2 me my verifications are lying and they think im strange and somethings going on just because I wouldn't give them my email address which I say has my full name Init I showed them pics and everything I am laughing about it now tho x"

Some guys seem to think that just because they are on here they have the right to ask for whatsapp, kik, Skype, your phone number and everything in between and when you say no they spit their dummy out lol! Oh yes, laugh and smile of how pathetic they are x

over a year ago

They actually sed 2 me my verifications are lying and they think im strange and somethings going on just because I wouldn't give them my email address which I say has my full name Init I showed them pics and everything I am laughing about it now tho x

Some guys seem to think that just because they are on here they have the right to ask for whatsapp, kik, Skype, your phone number and everything in between and when you say no they spit their dummy out lol! Oh yes, laugh and smile of how pathetic they are x"

How could you refuse their demands

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

You need a good spanking clearly x

over a year ago

"I guess so apparently everything about me is a lie because I wouldn't give my email address out "

I don't give out mine nor do I take notice of anyone's email address, if they choose to give it to me, that is their choice but I don't use it.

In your case, it sounds like they didn't like the fact that they couldn't send you messages/pictures etc to supposedly turn you on

over a year ago

well, seeings as people of your generation seem to only live by these apps, then its a fair bet thats the only part of reality they rely on.

as has been said, delete, block, move on.

if the opinions of people you are never going to be involved with affect you so much, i think you may be best to delete your profile and find something a little less conflict inducing

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Did you not know that merely being a guy on here entitles you to get anyone you wants details? Honestly, read the rules lol

over a year ago

Well your profile certainly appears to be somewhat confused. You say you are with a partner who has no idea you are on here, and in the next sentence say that you have a couples profile.

over a year ago

Well your profile certainly appears to be somewhat confused. You say you are with a partner who has no idea you are on here, and in the next sentence say that you have a couples profile.

"

Maybe she has a fb or fwb

over a year ago

Maybe she has a fb or fwb"

Yes I have a Fb to do all of my swinging with

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"heres a tissue

Thank u haha need 1 thought it was out of order if im honest just can't believe any1 would say that "

Have you not een using the net for long?

over a year ago

Maybe she has a fb or fwb

Yes I have a Fb to do all of my swinging with "

to do ALL your swinging with?

so you shouldnt really have a single profile at all then?

over a year ago

I was going to post but I think this needs a JK slot. I'm outta here

Post new Message to Thread