Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

mmf some

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had a dream lastnight about being in a club sitting next to a guy & hes lady. They were kissing and touching and i was watching. The guy gave me the look and asked if i would like to join in. Which i gladly accepted the offer....back to reality now. Ive only ever played 1to 1. But would really like to try the above now.Would i be best to look for this scenerio at a club or through a couple on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not try both approaches. Clearly a market for it hence mixed nights at clubs.

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Hey matey!

I've had a few mmfs. I get offers all the time and I reject most of them. They're not really all they're cracked up to be if I'm honest. I much prefer one on one.

Anyway, to answer your question, have a chat with some couples aswell as single ladies... After a while, I'm sure you'll get something.

Just be relaxed and chilled out. Don't be full on with them. Just take it easy and they'll eventually come to you.

over a year ago

"Hey matey!

I've had a few mmfs. I get offers all the time and I reject most of them. They're not really all they're cracked up to be if I'm honest. I much prefer one on one.

Anyway, to answer your question, have a chat with some couples aswell as single ladies... After a while, I'm sure you'll get something.

Just be relaxed and chilled out. Don't be full on with them. Just take it easy and they'll eventually come to you."

over a year ago

"Hey matey!

Just be relaxed and chilled out. Don't be full on with them. Just take it easy and they'll eventually come to you. "

The fun for me would be knowing the girl is being pampered so i couldnt see it being a let down

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I had a dream lastnight about being in a club sitting next to a guy & hes lady. They were kissing and touching and i was watching. The guy gave me the look and asked if i would like to join in. Which i gladly accepted the offer....back to reality now. Ive only ever played 1to 1. But would really like to try the above now.Would i be best to look for this scenerio at a club or through a couple on here?"
both would work i guess although we not club players ourselves

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

just tried to msg op but we are blocked from sending msgs

dunno how hes going to get a Cpl on here if they are blocked

over a year ago

"just tried to msg op but we are blocked from sending msgs

dunno how hes going to get a Cpl on here if they are blocked "

Like i say ive never considered meeting a couple before so never had a reason to chat with couples. But will sort it now like ive added couples to my pref. Thanks for the advice

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

"just tried to msg op but we are blocked from sending msgs

dunno how hes going to get a Cpl on here if they are blocked "

Always makes me smile. Ironically, given thread topic, a couple near me were advertising to meet a single male this weekend, but had fellas blocked. Go figure.

Post new Message to Thread