Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pushy or not?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else find this? You chat for a while, swop pics, seem to get on well and mention a meet, to be sorted after the Xmas break

Then, nothing~do you wait for them to say or are they waiting for you too

Mine field isn't it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

So, I guess I'll never know

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you chatted at all in the meantime?

over a year ago

Totally

over a year ago

I've had guys being pushy to see my pics....they can go somewhere else otherwise nut up or shut up :D

By *estEndGentMan
over a year ago

London

I think if you haven't heard from someone in a while they are probably not interested. Maybe just send them a message on fab and you'll soon see if they have read it and not replied or deleted it!

over a year ago

If you have previously chatted and mentioned meeting after Christmas I wouldn't say that messaging them to make some more solid arrangements was being pushy.

By *atty_mooMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

I have had messages saying the same 'wait until....' then the date passes. Should you message a gentle reminder? or wink? or forget and move on? I just let it go, but its frustrating.

over a year ago

"If you have previously chatted and mentioned meeting after Christmas I wouldn't say that messaging them to make some more solid arrangements was being pushy."

Neither would I

over a year ago

As im finding out how hard it is even to get a reply on here then id say message him/them and see if any reply.

If no reply soon then either 1 hes bottled it or was never gona meet or 2 his partner is there at the mo so he cant answer

Either way your better finding another fish as there is plenty of us out there

over a year ago

"Have you chatted at all in the meantime? "

A bit, just don't want to seem pushy or like we are chasing, but then they may feel the same lol

over a year ago

Had that too. Seem to be doing all the running, even though they seem keen. Hoping it will turn out ok. I don't think there's a right answer.

over a year ago

"Have you chatted at all in the meantime?

A bit, just don't want to seem pushy or like we are chasing, but then they may feel the same lol"

Maybe just ask if they're still up for that meet you talked about. Worst they can do is say no. Good luck

over a year ago

"As im finding out how hard it is even to get a reply on here then id say message him/them and see if any reply.

If no reply soon then either 1 hes bottled it or was never gona meet or 2 his partner is there at the mo so he cant answer

Either way your better finding another fish as there is plenty of us out there"

Really? That could be the only two reasons?

over a year ago

My New Years resolution is to make more of an effort with the people who we want to play with and not to expect them to keep up the communications. I agree a quick message saying lets pencil in a date now that Christmas is finished is fine and if no reply then its not to be.

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Anyone else find this? You chat for a while, swop pics, seem to get on well and mention a meet, to be sorted after the Xmas break

Mine field isn't it "

I waited 3 weeks, then sent another message asking if still interested and was accused of being too pushy and blocked

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

sounds reasonable to me. If you sit and wait for things to happen, they never do. Best to be proactive in all walks of life

By *andyblokeMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"My New Years resolution is to make more of an effort with the people who we want to play with and not to expect them to keep up the communications. I agree a quick message saying lets pencil in a date now that Christmas is finished is fine and if no reply then its not to be."

i quite agree a simple holding message now saying "lets pencil in a date next xxx " would be the right way. nice one

over a year ago

"Anyone else find this? You chat for a while, swop pics, seem to get on well and mention a meet, to be sorted after the Xmas break

Mine field isn't it "

We'd just send a message saying hi, how were they and had they had any more thoughts about a potential date to meet...to the point but not pushy...if nothing further comes back well no great loss...

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I dont know if Im strange or not.....

I chat to women for ages sometimes b4 a meet sometimes after, sometimes after day,weeks or months of sex....

If I send a message and get no reply I assume theyre not interested in me soooo I forget about em. Because Im not pushy then theyll text and say why havent you been intouch..... Women

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I think to most its a game.... Lets see how far we can wind up these desperate peeps

over a year ago

Which desperate peeps did you want to wind up?

over a year ago

Mine field isn't it "

Maybe they just changed their mind it happens. Messenger them and you will get your answer.

over a year ago

Just message them to say hi, ask if they had good xmas etc... Just to gently remind them you still there and interested. If their into the idea still they'll get in touch

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

It's not being pushy. A gentle reminder after the holidays is fine. Lets face it, most of us probably chat with quite a few people and can quite easily forget people's profile names and loose track.

Plus real life can get in the way from time to time too. So a little jog after a couple of weeks is not a bad thing.

If you don't get a response after that and you can see that thy have been online, then you can reasonably assume that nothing is going to happen.

over a year ago

"I think to most its a game.... Lets see how far we can wind up these desperate peeps "

And to some it isn't...

Post new Message to Thread