Luisa Zissman celeb big brother

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who has seen hrr at swinger partys lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not me, suspect she goes to those parties where only the pretty people are allowed in!

over a year ago

Really some go by looks? Wow id never get in lol

over a year ago

Let's be honest, she is not ugly but there are many prettier women in swinging clubs such as VA.

Who knows what her swinging experience was but you can bet your bottom dollar that killing kittens are living the free marketing!

By *wo4moreCouple
over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"Let's be honest, she is not ugly but there are many prettier women in swinging clubs such as VA.

Who knows what her swinging experience was but you can bet your bottom dollar that killing kittens are living the free marketing!"

If you google it, it apparently was killing kittens.

over a year ago

Is killing kittens like londons most exclusive swinger club then? Looks it from their site etc

over a year ago

"Let's be honest, she is not ugly but there are many prettier women in swinging clubs such as VA.

Who knows what her swinging experience was but you can bet your bottom dollar that killing kittens are living the free marketing!

If you google it, it apparently was killing kittens. "

I don't doubt it but just making a point that she is no better then the rest of us to those who think she only belongs at killing kittens due to her looks.

Is she the first tv personality (or z lister!) who has admitted to being a swinger before being famous?

over a year ago

"Is killing kittens like londons most exclusive swinger club then? Looks it from their site etc"

They have a much higher membership fee to encourage wealthy people and apparently vet you in terms of attractiveness?

I remember reading last year in a tabloid that somebody linked to Ian Botham (perhaps one of his children?) ran this group and they also went to school with Kate or Pippa Middleton. All seems very networked but I'm sure they all have fun like other swinger events.

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

If you google it, it apparently was killing kittens.

I don't doubt it but just making a point that she is no better then the rest of us to those who think she only belongs at killing kittens due to her looks.

Is she the first tv personality (or z lister!) who has admitted to being a swinger before being famous?"

can i add to this and say who actually gives a monkeys!

Or would she admit to it so openly in the real world rather than the 'reality tv - all cameras on me' world

over a year ago

Best of luck to her

By *onny BonesMan
over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I wouldn't mind going to a party with her. I'm sure many of the men on here wouldn't complain either???

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

she's definitely cute

By *randy and CockCouple
over a year ago

Near Blackpool

WHO ?????

over a year ago

"WHO ?????"
yes Who? why is she in there what has she done in her life .? as I don't know her.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

She came second in last years Apprentice

over a year ago

"She came second in last years Apprentice"
Never , lol I was thinking maybe bed hopping .

By *ickD38Man
over a year ago

Preston

"

Is she the first tv personality (or z lister!) who has admitted to being a swinger before being famous?"

Don't know if it counts but Kirk Hammett (guitarist from Metallica) 'fessed up to being a bisexual swinger a few years back.

over a year ago

Well in that house she is coming across as a bitch and easy and Yes a game plan .. and after all its a game.

By *ickD38Man
over a year ago

Preston

"She came second in last years Apprentice"

Christ, is that enough to be a 'celebrity' now? Losing one non-celeb reality show? I was on a gameshow a couple of times, am I a celeb?

Post new Message to Thread