Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What do you make of this?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you send a message, people have the choice of deleting, blocking, or responding.Why do some do neither, and let the message stay in their in box?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't speak for everyone but at the moment I have 45 unread messages!

I will go through and delete/block the ones I'm not interested in with a view to coming back to the ones I am interested in. Leaving it unread reminds me to respond and I aim to do so within a day.

over a year ago

I don't get too many. Sometimes the reminder that I'm actually doing ok message wise is a bit of an ego boost

over a year ago

Put your mind at ease and delete your sent messages.

over a year ago

"When you send a message, people have the choice of deleting, blocking, or responding.Why do some do neither, and let the message stay in their in box?"

sometimes you don't feel like bothering, especially when you can predict the content, the first line is the deciding factor for me, if its " fancy a fuck " wanna suck my cock, or similar, I just leave the message, until there are about 50 then delete the lot, sometimes it takes a while before I bother, it seems to stop people trying again. and they get the message that Im not interested.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Sometimes they fall off the page, and the only way to get to them is to go through every single message above it. Or just delete the lot.

Delete your sent box, deal only with your inbox

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 05/01/14 11:02:43]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Because it's their inbox and they can manage it how ever they choose.

Biggest tip for single guys: don't check your sent items!! You can over analyse things.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Sometimes I check in to see if friends have left a message. I deal with them and ignore others till I have the time. Sometimes I am just logged in but either AFK or am browsing other sites so not really on here though it may look like I am.

over a year ago

I'm guity of that!

Reasons being:-

Everytime I login I get new messages so if I'm on here chatting to friends or in the forums the new messages supersede the old ones & they pile up. To give you an idea I'm on over 100 unread from Xmas ~ I tend to set time aside and do an inbox clear out every so often!

over a year ago

"When you send a message, people have the choice of deleting, blocking, or responding.Why do some do neither, and let the message stay in their in box?"

Some people read profiles before they open messages. The fact that your profile states that you are currently abroad and looking for friends while the current location n your mobile makes it clear you aren't is probably enough to put some people off. As is the lack of picture.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"When you send a message, people have the choice of deleting, blocking, or responding.Why do some do neither, and let the message stay in their in box?

Some people read profiles before they open messages. The fact that your profile states that you are currently abroad and looking for friends while the current location n your mobile makes it clear you aren't is probably enough to put some people off. As is the lack of picture. "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

we have had people do this to us when we have arranged to meet them but not set up a concrete time and location we always assume that its their way of saying that they no longer want to go ahead. We give it a couple of days then delete and block to save repeating the mistake.

Its not a good idea to take anything that happens on here personally.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

I don't tend to leave them there I respond to friends straight away but a lot of the time I get more mail asking WHY I deleted their message!!!!

Post new Message to Thread