Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

can you spot

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys after being on here a while now wattage tell tale signs that it's a false profile guy pretending to be a couple or a woman ,we know ours just thought I'd throw it open xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys after being on here a while now wattage tell tale signs that it's a false profile guy pretending to be a couple or a woman ,we know ours just thought I'd throw it open xx"

had a guy who admitted that he was still using his old couples profile after he split with his missus, still kept her pussy pics too on it xx

over a year ago

My username is a couple and that's because I first joined with my bf, when we split I removed him and all the pictures of him so now just me and I'm certainly not fake

over a year ago

I can tell from the way they talk. Women just talk differently

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

I used to say a genuine woman, i.e not a man pretending to be female, doesn't ask your cock size in the first message. Since joining this site that opinion has been revised.

over a year ago

"I can tell from the way they talk. Women just talk differently"

what she said ^^^^^^

over a year ago

"I can tell from the way they talk. Women just talk differently

what she said ^^^^^^ "

True

But guys can't always tell its not a woman...

I answer most of our stuff and quite regularly get the 'can you Skype for me, I'd love to fuck you' etc

I have given up explaining and now reply along the lines of 'thanks I'm flattered but I'm not gay...good luck in your search though'

They soon get the message that it says couple on our profile

over a year ago

We thought we could tell the fakes but some are very convincing the give away is on day of meet "wife not feeling to good but its ok I'll still come and meet you guys". X

over a year ago

"We thought we could tell the fakes but some are very convincing the give away is on day of meet "wife not feeling to good but its ok I'll still come and meet you guys". X "

We usually say yes if that happens, it's amazing how many don't actually turn up , in fact all of them. Don't turn up

over a year ago

Its not just fake couple profiles , just lately we have had a string of guys messaging arranging a meet and then not meeting .fake or fantasist?

over a year ago

"We thought we could tell the fakes but some are very convincing the give away is on day of meet "wife not feeling to good but its ok I'll still come and meet you guys". X

We usually say yes if that happens, it's amazing how many don't actually turn up , in fact all of them. Don't turn up "

Better invent a Mrs and head South then!

over a year ago

Its the couples profile that has no pictures and are verified but hidden, who have been on over a year and one line saying " new to this will fill in later " or something like that.

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

I saw one just joined, new female profile that was listed as a non-smoker and one of the pics was of her smoking...

over a year ago

It's the couples profiles but all the 19 pics are of cock...........

over a year ago

No photo verification.

No joint photos.

Language used.

Verification of meeting male half of the couple (and no others).

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

It'd always fake couples that contact me! That's how I know lol as I am straight!

Post new Message to Thread