Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am i bi sexual??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been looking at a lot of very nice looking TV'S out of curiosity. Some of them make me feel aroused. Is this normal for a supposed straight guy.I welcome and thoughts and advice on this issue.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

you tell us?

By *uroladiesCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Labelling sexuality was so 2013. Just view yourself as sexual and live a little x

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Dont beat yourself up get lots of mai/friends invites etc from supposefly strsight guys

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think there is a psychological difference between liking the look of a well turned out TG than fancying a hairy 20 stone miner

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think there is a psychological difference between liking the look of a well turned out TG than fancying a hairy 20 stone miner "

Lol

over a year ago

"I think there is a psychological difference between liking the look of a well turned out TG than fancying a hairy 20 stone miner

Lol "

Not at all, as they look like women you're straight, unless you start sucking their cocks and wanting them to fuck you...

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I think there is a psychological difference between liking the look of a well turned out TG than fancying a hairy 20 stone miner "
hmmmm your so rite i love a working class hairy ass guy

over a year ago

"I have been looking at a lot of very nice looking TV'S out of curiosity. Some of them make me feel aroused. Is this normal for a supposed straight guy.I welcome and thoughts and advice on this issue. "

One or two have looked at me but it's because they have seen me post in forums no other reason as I'm straight

over a year ago

"I think there is a psychological difference between liking the look of a well turned out TG than fancying a hairy 20 stone miner hmmmm your so rite i love a working class hairy ass guy "

I'm sure other classes have hairy arses too.

over a year ago

"I think there is a psychological difference between liking the look of a well turned out TG than fancying a hairy 20 stone miner

Lol

Not at all, as they look like women you're straight, unless you start sucking their cocks and wanting them to fuck you... "

But if you're fucked by a woman with a strap-on, what does it make you?

over a year ago

Lol

Not at all, as they look like women you're straight, unless you start sucking their cocks and wanting them to fuck you...

But if you're fucked by a woman with a strap-on, what does it make you? "

Oh, um, ah, well, got it.

Your still straight as it's a woman doing it. Usually after you asked her if you can try the other hole....

By *usky Couple01Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Lol

no just a kinky cunt lol

By *usky Couple01Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Lol

no just a kinky cunt lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

One or two have looked at me but it's because they have seen me post in forums no other reason as I'm straight "

Exactly. It's nice to see the person behind the post and sometimes you can use something off their profile in your response if it will add to it

Post new Message to Thread