Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does a guy sucking your dick make you gay

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Heyy. Never had it done by a guy before. Just wondering peoples opinions on it. If a straight guy gets his dick sucked by another man is this a gay act? Or is it simply a guy getting oral which all men love, just being supplied by another man. Thoughts?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally I'd say it makes you bi curious if it's something you're thinking about.

Wont make you gay will it?? Unless you then decide you no longer have any attraction to women whatsoever and only want to have sex with men!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We agree with legs , there's got to be some hidden bisexual tendancies to be thinking about it , and during the act it's self to get hard and climax you would need some attraction to whoever was sucking your cock male or female

Reply privately

By *tephenb001Man
over a year ago

stapleton

Well I love women but have received oral from a couple of guys I have always tried to be honest and say I don't give it back and wouldn't anything else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

See I'm not attracted to men at all. I am totally straight. But if a man was offering to suck me off then I would probibly let them. Does it really matter? Surely if your horny enough it doesn't matter? Your going to be hard anyway if your horny?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sure doesn't !!! I've sucked a few guys off from this site but their profile still says "straight"

Reply privately

over a year ago

tuh, your only gay if he swallows.

Reply privately

By *orseydaveMan
over a year ago

Norwich NR5

I don't think it does, recently in a Cuck/Bull scenerio I ordered the Cuck to lick his wifes pusssy clean of my seed, this he did, but she then shocked me by ordering he cleaned my cock, which he did.

I dont have any gay thoughts at all, so maybe it was the 4 pints of Fosters before we played

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you’re a willing and repeated participant in any form of sexual activity with someone of the same gender you ain’t straight,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

What if it's a transsexual. And I mean like a proper transsexual with proper boobs and things. Not just a man in women's clothes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well it dont make you straight. So your bi or bi curious

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What if it's a transsexual. And I mean like a proper transsexual with proper boobs and things. Not just a man in women's clothes"

waiting for the whirlwind to strike...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope, but enjoying it makes you at least bi sexual.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Heyy. Never had it done by a guy before. Just wondering peoples opinions on it. If a straight guy gets his dick sucked by another man is this a gay act? Or is it simply a guy getting oral which all men love, just being supplied by another man. Thoughts? "

Not gay. Bi curious...or sexually adventurous and open minded

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What if it's a transsexual. And I mean like a proper transsexual with proper boobs and things. Not just a man in women's clothes"

It's worth using the forum search where you'll find plenty threads on that subjet....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whatever it makes you, straight will not be the answer

Unless you inneduately lose your stiffy at the thought

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/01/14 15:21:13]

Reply privately

over a year ago

It could be a power thing, such as a bull to a cuckold couple.

Reply privately

By *oasterCockbumMan
over a year ago

Highway 61

Oh aye ..... next thing yel be wantin yer bum podgered ..... buyin sailor suits off the bay an changing yer name te Dorothy ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

People get too hung up about the labels society loves to use.

Just be whoever you feel you want to be and forget a name tag. One of the saddest things in the world is not to accept your sexuality for fear of the label it carries.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got seduced by a gay man 3years ago he sucked my cock I loved it a week later I was naked and on my knees sucking a guy off makin him cum in my mouth I swallowed an loved that even more. So bi sexuality was always in me it just needed a nudge to get me to try it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In my humble opinion the whole straight/gay thing is a spectrum. Very few people are truly 100% straight or 100% gay. Most people can be found somewhere in the middle to varying degrees.

I guess it's all about who you find attractive and what turns you on. Sometimes these can contradict each other.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"In my humble opinion the whole straight/gay thing is a spectrum. Very few people are truly 100% straight or 100% gay. Most people can be found somewhere in the middle to varying degrees.

I guess it's all about who you find attractive and what turns you on. Sometimes these can contradict each other. "

Yep! I agree with this and having experiemented I can tell you that I (f) am only 1% bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

"tuh, your only gay if he swallows."

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I can honestly say I am 100% straight

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In my humble opinion the whole straight/gay thing is a spectrum. Very few people are truly 100% straight or 100% gay. Most people can be found somewhere in the middle to varying degrees.

I guess it's all about who you find attractive and what turns you on. Sometimes these can contradict each other.

Yep! I agree with this and having experiemented I can tell you that I (f) am only 1% bi "

but 100% sexy! Mmmm

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yep! I agree with this and having experiemented I can tell you that I (f) am only 1% bi

but 100% sexy! Mmmm "

ooo that's nice of you ta!

Reply privately

By *ot - CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I guess it's all about who you find attractive and what turns you on. Sometimes these can contradict each other. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

but 100% sexy! Mmmm

ooo that's nice of you ta! "

my pleasure!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"See I'm not attracted to men at all. I am totally straight. But if a man was offering to suck me off then I would probibly let them. Does it really matter? Surely if your horny enough it doesn't matter? Your going to be hard anyway if your horny?"

If it didn't matter you wouldn't ask!

I'm straight, I love oral, I'd probably let an ugly man lick me. Under no circumstances, not even a fleeting thought do I imagine a woman touching, stroking or licking me.

Now, your definition of straight again?!!

Reply privately

By *rryTMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

little bit, yeah

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"If you’re a willing and repeated participant in any form of sexual activity with someone of the same gender you ain’t straight,,, "

Now Soxy, this is Fab, you know "normal" rules don't apply!

Reply privately

By *aptzogMan
over a year ago

Ledbury

Don't worry about labels, gay, straight, bi - who cares. If you enjoy it, do it, if not don't.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"One of the saddest things in the world is not to accept your sexuality for fear of the label it carries."

...and there are a lot of sad people on Fab!

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

No, completely straight.

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

99% of my callers identify as str8....

cos that's what I am attracted to...what seems to happen is after a while lots of str8 blokes become curious and want to suck!!!

however I have had my share of pussy and that don't make me hetero.

A warm mouth is genderless,guys don't see me so I could be Victoria Beckham as far as they are concerned... Just enjoy and don't worry about labels..

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"If a straight guy gets his dick sucked by another man is this a gay act? "

Aside from the fact that a straight guy wouldn't consider getting his cock sucked by another bloke you mean?

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

No, completely straight.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you’re a willing and repeated participant in any form of sexual activity with someone of the same gender you ain’t straight,,,

Now Soxy, this is Fab, you know "normal" rules don't apply!"

Yeah your right,,,, silly me...

After-all ..... it's only a label.... and heaven forbid we offend those people who reserve the right to use incorrect labelling

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I got seduced by a gay man 3years ago he sucked my cock I loved it a week later I was naked and on my knees sucking a guy off makin him cum in my mouth I swallowed an loved that even more. So bi sexuality was always in me it just needed a nudge to get me to try it. "

A nudge???

Tell me this was written with some hint of sarcasm...

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Definitely.

Look at me. I just let a guy buy me a drink in a café and the next thing I knew I looked like this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

defo gay`ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

And to answer the original question:

It's a gay act. So gay is as gay does.

Guys in denial will of course disagree

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Since the guy sucked your throbbing member, have you fashioned a handlebar moustache and taken a liking for backless leather chaps.

If no...... Phew.

If yes.......... Welcome to the team darling.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Definitely.

Look at me. I just let a guy buy me a drink in a café and the next thing I knew I looked like this. "

Serves you right... you did order the Crème de menthe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any sexual act with the same sex would be bi/homosexual. There is no shame in this. I have had offers from a few guys now and declined.

Reply privately

By *oasterCockbumMan
over a year ago

Highway 61

Av never been the same since me prostate exam ...........

Reply privately

By *erhavingalaugh5Man
over a year ago

dundonald

It's sex does it matter as long as it's good sex

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Come to Bristol, stick yr dick thru my magic hole and then decide if yr Arthur or Martha....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you’re a willing and repeated participant in any form of sexual activity with someone of the same gender you ain’t straight,,, "

Reply privately

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

"Heyy. Never had it done by a guy before. Just wondering peoples opinions on it. If a straight guy gets his dick sucked by another man is this a gay act? Or is it simply a guy getting oral which all men love, just being supplied by another man. Thoughts? "

if a straight guy gets his dicked sucked by another man his not 100% straight i don't care what anybody says

If his bi or gay only he could tell you but a straight guy wouldn't evan consider it just my opinion on the matter

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since the guy sucked your throbbing member, have you fashioned a handlebar moustache and taken a liking for backless leather chaps.

If no...... Phew.

If yes.......... Welcome to the team darling."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think it does, recently in a Cuck/Bull scenerio I ordered the Cuck to lick his wifes pusssy clean of my seed, this he did, but she then shocked me by ordering he cleaned my cock, which he did.

I dont have any gay thoughts at all, so maybe it was the 4 pints of Fosters before we played"

You clearly don't have any condoms either

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do we worry so much about labels? We are all enjoying the beautiful act which is, sex! End of. if it feels right at the time, go for it! Life is short, stop worrying and start f******!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

just makes you curioous - not a bad thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People get too hung up about the labels society loves to use."

True, but in the absence of straght'ish and gay'ish bi fills the space quite well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does it matter? Why do people constantly have to bracket others.

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Why do we worry so much about labels? We are all enjoying the beautiful act which is, sex! End of. if it feels right at the time, go for it! Life is short, stop worrying and start f******!! "

absolutely right...i cant really believe someone asked this q on this fab adult site...It is 4th form stuff/ letters to dreary in the sun...

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Happens in prison a lot....hmmmm allegedly!!

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Definitely.

Look at me. I just let a guy buy me a drink in a café and the next thing I knew I looked like this.

Serves you right... you did order the Crème de menthe "

An outrageous slur! It was a pink gin, tsk!

Reply privately

over a year ago

As previously mentioned.. don't worry about suitable labels.. just worry about living a life and trying things that YOU enjoy/feel comfortable with.

Have had an mmf with a bi couple a long time ago - was very good. Oral both active and passive.. probably wouldn't go further.

I labelled myself bi-curious on the site - but could as well have picked bi.

Either way - just be honest and open about what you like - less worried about

The label.

Reply privately

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"See I'm not attracted to men at all. I am totally straight. But if a man was offering to suck me off then I would probibly let them. Does it really matter? Surely if your horny enough it doesn't matter? Your going to be hard anyway if your horny?"

if you were female you'd have the label 'pillow princess'

sexual play or intercourse with opposite gender; hetro,

sexual play or intercourse with same gender; gay,

sexual play or intercourse with both geders, bi

well in my head that works and seems very logical

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Happens in prison a lot....hmmmm allegedly!! "

Really..... That's cheaper than Mykonos or Sitges. Fucking Euro.

Ponders what will get me the first 2 weeks in July in Costa Del Barlinnie

Reply privately

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Happens in prison a lot....hmmmm allegedly!!

Really..... That's cheaper than Mykonos or Sitges. Fucking Euro.

Ponders what will get me the first 2 weeks in July in Costa Del Barlinnie "

love you long time for a misdemeanor

Reply privately

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

cocksucker?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any hole is a goal, problem is, because only men can suck properly, you will become addicted, start wearing panties, red cha cha shoes, and your wrist will become very limp, oh and you will spend hours in IKea.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/01/14 17:55:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

some twaddle been typed, you are

H E T R O F L E X I B L E

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do we worry so much about labels? We are all enjoying the beautiful act which is, sex! End of. if it feels right at the time, go for it! Life is short, stop worrying and start f******!!

absolutely right...i cant really believe someone asked this q on this fab adult site...It is 4th form stuff/ letters to dreary in the sun... "

it does get ask quite often though

Reply privately

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

To the OP:

Simple answer is "No".

More complex answer is it depends on the rest of your sexual attractions and behavior, if you only get blowjobs from guys, "probably", if you are also only attracted to guys, "very lightly" and if you have no attraction to girls "definitely"!

But you already knew that didn't you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Makes you bi if you did not straight but what's it matter only a label

Reply privately

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"some twaddle been typed, you are

H E T R O F L E X I B L E"

The prefix Homo means same

The prefix Hetero means different

Calling someone Different flexible is just nonsense.

Reply privately

over a year ago

you would be bi

Reply privately

By *bc2010Man
over a year ago

Streatham, London, Birmingham, SouthEast.

I am 100% straight mate. I know it very well and the thought of a man even touching my dick makes me sick.....let alone sucking it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another man sucking your tallywhacker and you letting him means its a bi oral actvin which your bi... If you just fantasized and all you thought about makes it bi curious.

Just do what makes you feel good but display truth ob profile and dont be shy xx

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Since the guy sucked your throbbing member, have you fashioned a handlebar moustache and taken a liking for backless leather chaps.

If no...... Phew.

If yes.......... Welcome to the team darling."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am 100% straight mate. I know it very well and the thought of a man even touching my dick makes me sick.....let alone sucking it."

Reply privately

over a year ago

make you bi ........... If a woman into licking other woman makes them bi . No difference with men doing it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does it make a difference? Yes

People on here want honesty and if you can't be honest with yourself how can you expect others to trust you?

There is a difference between gay, bi and straight,if people express a preference then we all should respect that. That is no different to expressing a preference for bbc ,bbw age or whatever else floats your boat.

There is a very simple unspoken rule why so many are against gay or bi males and it is a health and safety rule.

Apart from being a more attractive fantasy,there has never been as far as I am aware, an incident where HIV/aids has been transmitted between two women having sex.

It is a blood born disease often transmitted through anal sex where small tears in the rectum can occur allowing the virus to enter the body.

Oral sex is deemed safer because the acids in the mouth and stomach kill the virus before it can enter the bloodstream. There was a case of the virus being passed on through kissing by a couple who both had dreadful oral hygiene. The virus was passed on through bleeding gums.

Gay or bi men are often seen as a higher risk by straight people.

"Straight" men (often married) who have gay encounters are seen as high risk because they often partake in high risk unprotected sex. They don't admit to themselves that they are gay (bi whatever you want to call them) and therefore do not see themselves or what they do as being high risk. ("I have sex with men but I don't find them attractive, so I can't be gay!")

If you are in denial about your own sexuality, why should you expect others to trust you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"no one is 100% straight" is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard,wishfull thinking

Reply privately

over a year ago

orally bi and bi curious not my cup of tea but each to there own

Reply privately

over a year ago

""no one is 100% straight" is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard,wishfull thinking"

So many guys are fooling themselves if they believe that letting another guys suck your cock has nothing to do with being bi or gay.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being either but a little bit more self honesty would be realistic place to start.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does it make a difference? Yes

People on here want honesty and if you can't be honest with yourself how can you expect others to trust you?

There is a difference between gay, bi and straight,if people express a preference then we all should respect that. That is no different to expressing a preference for bbc ,bbw age or whatever else floats your boat.

There is a very simple unspoken rule why so many are against gay or bi males and it is a health and safety rule.

Apart from being a more attractive fantasy,there has never been as far as I am aware, an incident where HIV/aids has been transmitted between two women having sex.

It is a blood born disease often transmitted through anal sex where small tears in the rectum can occur allowing the virus to enter the body.

Oral sex is deemed safer because the acids in the mouth and stomach kill the virus before it can enter the bloodstream. There was a case of the virus being passed on through kissing by a couple who both had dreadful oral hygiene. The virus was passed on through bleeding gums.

"Straight" men (often married) who have gay encounters are seen as high risk because they often partake in high risk unprotected sex. They don't admit to themselves that they are gay (bi whatever you want to call them) and therefore do not see themselves or what they do as being high risk. ("I have sex with men but I don't find them attractive, so I can't be gay!")

If you are in denial about your own sexuality, why should you expect others to trust you?"

One of the best posts I've read on the subject

Labels are useful for many reasons, the above being one!

It also helps all the "straight" guys who want to suck cock find correctly labelled bi couples like ourselves

Not sure what the "don't worry about labels" brigade are trying to achieve. Because a lot of bi couples like us will send away with short shrift any incorrectly labelled guys anyway.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

If you are in denial about your own sexuality, why should you expect others to trust you?"

What utter arse. HIV is just as likely to be passed through anal/vaginal sex between a man and a woman as it is through MM anal (which not all gay/bi men participate in, by the way).

Of course the risk is significanly lowered in all cases if a condom is used.

I am not bi, but I find the labelling of bi men 'unclean' to be distasteful in the extreme (and not to mention willfully ignorant) and when I first came here, I was very surprised to see attitudes like that in a place like this.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

It also helps all the "straight" guys who want to suck cock find correctly labelled bi couples like ourselves

Not sure what the "don't worry about labels" brigade are trying to achieve. Because a lot of bi couples like us will send away with short shrift any incorrectly labelled guys anyway. "

So as a bi couple - do you agree with his premise that bi men are more likley to carry aids and they should be avoided for 'health and safety' (ie, they are 'unclean' almost) reasons?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you are in denial about your own sexuality, why should you expect others to trust you?

What utter arse. HIV is just as likely to be passed through anal/vaginal sex between a man and a woman as it is through MM anal (which not all gay/bi men participate in, by the way).

I am not bi, but I find the labelling of bi men 'unclean' to be distasteful in the extreme (and not to mention willfully ignorant) and when I first came here, I was very surprised to see attitudes like that in a place like this. "

oh dear. We are a bi couple and accept we play in a higher risk group than heterosexuals. It's fact.

Check out our own NHS blood donor rules for giving. Do you think the NHS are homophobic?

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

oh dear. We are a bi couple and accept we play in a higher risk group than heterosexuals. It's fact.

Check out our own NHS blood donor rules for giving. Do you think the NHS are homophobic? "

I think they are misinformed - policy is decided by boards etc. To donate blood, one should have been screened for HIV.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Not sure what the "don't worry about labels" brigade are trying to achieve. Because a lot of bi couples like us will send away with short shrift any incorrectly labelled guys anyway.

So as a bi couple - do you agree with his premise that bi men are more likley to carry aids and they should be avoided for 'health and safety' (ie, they are 'unclean' almost) reasons? "

I agree that when you play with bi guys your risk of HIV is increased. If that means you want to avoid play altogether I totally understand and have quoted this in forums many times.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

So as a bi couple - do you agree with his premise that bi men are more likley to carry aids and they should be avoided for 'health and safety' (ie, they are 'unclean' almost) reasons?

I agree that when you play with bi guys your risk of HIV is increased. If that means you want to avoid play altogether I totally understand and have quoted this in forums many times. "

Increased compared to what though? Is the risk significantly higher than playing with sexually active women?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am not bi, but I find the labelling of bi men 'unclean' to be distasteful in the extreme (and not to mention willfully ignorant) and when I first came here, I was very surprised to see attitudes like that in a place like this. "

As for saying bi men are unclean - I didn't see anything in the above post I thought insinuated that at all. The poster was pointing out some very real facts. Some bi men play in very risky situations in many respects. Health being but one issue !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I agree that when you play with bi guys your risk of HIV is increased. If that means you want to avoid play altogether I totally understand and have quoted this in forums many times.

Increased compared to what though? Is the risk significantly higher than playing with sexually active women? "

Yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

i like the phrase "utter arse"

It is a fact that anal sex is more risky than any other form in the same way that oral is the safest.it is also a fact that the riskiest form of heterosexual sex is with sexual partners from the African subcontinent.That is a separate argument. Those are facts,not opinions twisted to suit any individuals preferences.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

As for saying bi men are unclean - I didn't see anything in the above post I thought insinuated that at all. The poster was pointing out some very real facts. Some bi men play in very risky situations in many respects. Health being but one issue ! "

Really? I have to say I have little experience of the bi male world, and its been a while since I mixed with gay men (live out in the sticks now, you can almost smell t he repression), but did a lot of work with the LGBT people when I was in college and they seemed much more clued up about safe sex than your usual hetero bloke.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hypothetically speaking, if you are naked and tied to a bed, would you be able to tell the difference if it was a man sucking your cock, or a lady licking your pussy? Would it feel any different? Surely the pleasure would be the same?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would bet my last tenner that if we said , okay which group of people on Fab could arrange and get a meet the quickest , it would be two bi guys.

Why? Because they are no so selective about partners, they have hard ons that need attending to, more often than not the missus is at work... You get the picture. So from there a quick meet ensues... Have they washed ? Maybe / maybe not , have they thought about protection or even their own safety ?

This is one kind of ill thought out as far as sexual health is concerned scenario.

Cottaging and encounters in lay-bys / woods etc the same. I'm not saying all guys put themselves at these risks but there's definitely a few that do. There are also a lot of websites geared up for guys like this. Quick cum and go meets.

We play in a safer environment at home and with condoms, but we don't know the guys we play with aren't partaking in the above. So yes I'm happy to admit we play in a higher risk group. I protect myself and get checked at GUM.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

" I protect myself and get checked at GUM. "

I find it quite sad/strange that anybody who engages in casual sex does not do the same.

But nice post, thanks for taking the time to answer etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well in the usa a few years back I watched a programme about this sort of thing.

They came to the conclusion after putting five young 20,s virile straight men on an island for 3 months that had no women on, after two months the guys would indulge in some form of sex with each after a time of solo masturbation .

Although the guys on the island did not play with each other obviously as it was a docu they stated they started to have desires to be sucked off by each other , wnk each other off and 2 said they would have if it had been a little longer indulged in full anal sex . So I think if a group of guys are stuck on an island with no women they would eventually indulge in some form of sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have gay friends, statitistics suggest that I have several more friends that I do not know are gay. Is it an issue for me? No. Our friendship is based on much more than just their sexual orientation. Am I sexually attracted to any of them? Admittedly some of the women do turn me on. Any of the men? No. There is absolutely no attraction for me in any man. Have I been chatted up by a man? Yes, flattering though it is, I have politely said I am not interested.

What about TV/TS whatever the acceptable term of the day is? I have met many over the years in bars and clubs and had a fun and drinks with many but if they have a ting between their legs, I don't care how good they look, I ain't interested.

As for the being tied to a bed argument, that is technically torture. A gothic form, that has been used on several popes to prove their chasteness. The body will react from physical stimulation.

It still doesn't change the facts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well in the usa a few years back I watched a programme about this sort of thing.

They came to the conclusion after putting five young 20,s virile straight men on an island for 3 months that had no women on, after two months the guys would indulge in some form of sex with each after a time of solo masturbation .

Although the guys on the island did not play with each other obviously as it was a docu they stated they started to have desires to be sucked off by each other , wnk each other off and 2 said they would have if it had been a little longer indulged in full anal sex . So I think if a group of guys are stuck on an island with no women they would eventually indulge in some form of sex.

"

not if their straight they won't,like saying the England football team will start bumming each other at the world cup cos their holed up in the same hotel for a month in June...ffs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They came to the conclusion after putting five young 20,s virile straight men on an island for 3 months that had no women on, after two months the guys would indulge in some form of sex with each after a time of solo masturbation .

"

If they put the same group on an island where the only protein available is other members of the group then after 3 months there would be some survivors. The experiment is flawed, to make a choice you must have a choice.

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Well as a friend of mine who's in the Navy told me, "It's not gay if you are under way"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now there's a horny thought

I'm answer to your question though OP, no not gay but if you're indulging in same sex, sex you are bi to some degree. A truly straight man would not even entertain the thought.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think you need to label it. If you're emotionally straight, then personally I don't think it's gay or bi, it's just an experience. Just my humble opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well as a friend of mine who's in the Navy told me, "It's not gay if you are under way""

Made me laugh

But that just makes me think even more that the biggest homophobes are the bi guys in denial.

The "I'm not bi because I don't fancy men" or the " I'm not bi because I only do oral"....

I've seen very little homophobic reaction from straight people on here to be honest.

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"I don't think you need to label it. If you're emotionally straight, then personally I don't think it's gay or bi, it's just an experience. Just my humble opinion "

Reply privately

By *eganWhoWoman
over a year ago

Borders

But you shouldn't be surprised. For a sex site,there are some very straight attitudes around!

Besides, recent studies have shown that those aged 50 and above are more likely to have STIs including HIV regardless of sexuality... somehow thinking they are "too old" to need protection?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think you need to label it. If you're emotionally straight, then personally I don't think it's gay or bi, it's just an experience. Just my humble opinion

"

I think in the thread there's enough information to say why labels are important

1. So we can choose which profiles to approach.

2. So we know what risks we are potentially making on our health.

I'm really against encouraging guys to be blasé / in denial about their sexuality when clearly they are bi. How does it help then or anyone else by lying ?

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 07/01/14 11:53:13]

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"I don't think you need to label it. If you're emotionally straight, then personally I don't think it's gay or bi, it's just an experience. Just my humble opinion

"

So why is it bi-sexual not bi-emotional?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well that's what I'd have thought, and to be honest and can't see any argument.

What I would say is, if you enjoy it, and you aren't harming anyone, just do it and don't worry about what you think it 'makes' you!

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

Besides, recent studies have shown that those aged 50 and above are more likely to have STIs including HIV regardless of sexuality... somehow thinking they are "too old" to need protection?!"

Where?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you’re a willing and repeated participant in any form of sexual activity with someone of the same gender you ain’t straight,,,

Well that's what I'd have thought, and to be honest and can't see any argument.

What I would say is, if you enjoy it, and you aren't harming anyone, just do it and don't worry about what you think it 'makes' you!"

Yes enjoy it. But acknowledge what you are. If you aren't emotionally capable of admitting what you are, are you likely to be able to admit you're playing high risk and need protecting and regular GUM checks? Er are these guys having a little dabble before running back into straight land. I'm Sorry but a great proportion of these guys have wives and gfs at home who haven't got the information to even start to make informed choices. The guys should admit to themselves at least what they are and be mature enough to deal with it from there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So why is it bi-sexual not bi-emotional?"

Sort of my point...

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

So why is it bi-sexual not bi-emotional?

Sort of my point..."

Sorry I thought you were repeating the "If I don't fancy them it's not bi or gay" argument

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whoa, how these threads spiral! No in answer to your question it doesn't make you gay and yes it makes you Bi!

Could go on and on but really can't be arsed as I'm sure this will come round again!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like shagging Bee, she happens to be mixed race, bi and a BBW. I try not to think about what any of this makes me as it hurts my head, I'm just going to continue enjoy shagging with her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well as a friend of mine who's in the Navy told me, "It's not gay if you are under way""

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like shagging Bee, she happens to be mixed race, bi and a BBW. I try not to think about what any of this makes me as it hurts my head, I'm just going to continue enjoy shagging with her "

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a great thread, how would the OP feel if everyone said, "Yep, you're gay."

Just be happy with what you are, and enjoy that feeling of trying different things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What a great thread, how would the OP feel if everyone said, "Yep, you're gay."

Just be happy with what you are, and enjoy that feeling of trying different things. "

You mean they haven't told him that his license to fancy women will be taken away at the end of the month

Reply privately

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

i have had mine sucked by cockold guy he wanted to taste her and me was ok to

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thankfully I've never been that desperate but to my mind you'd need to be at least bi curious to consider/allow it whatever the circumstances. R

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep completely raving never to think about women ever again firmly in the gay corner now ain't ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you would like to give or receive, but not the other. That's just personal preference. Whether it being right/wrong/normal/abnormal is up for debate, but it doesn't matter if you give or receive. If you did either with someone of the same sex. It does make you gay.

Reply privately

By *usky Couple01Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Do much people is shy to say there bi or bicurios if a man sucks a other mans cock ur just curios its the same as a woman on a woman but if u like cock and pussy ur bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't forget you're only Gay if you have a legally binding contract between you and your same sex partner, anything else is just being greedy!

Reply privately

By *heorgasmaddictMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Having my cock sucked is one of life's best pleasures! As long as the person doing it is clean then I don't mind if its a woman or man.

Sexual preference is a funny one - I 100% prefer women, but I still get turned on playing with and being played with by a man.

Probably wouldn't think about it too much - just enjoy it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Surely, nothing MAKES you gay? It is not a life choice it is an involuntary emotional and mental feeling. So a guy getting his cock sucked by another man is just less likely to be uptight about his sexuality than those that fear being made gay. (I am straight by the way)

Reply privately

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

If you were blindfolded and was at a party of couples would you know which Fems or males had sucked your cock could you tell which was better or who?

With not knowing would you feel different and suddenly have erotic attraction for guys...think not...its just erotic fun when all in the 'zone' of pleasure

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Heyy. Never had it done by a guy before. Just wondering peoples opinions on it. If a straight guy gets his dick sucked by another man is this a gay act? Or is it simply a guy getting oral which all men love, just being supplied by another man. Thoughts? If you were blindfolded and was at a party of couples would you know which Fems or males had sucked your cock could you tell which was better or who?

With not knowing would you feel different and suddenly have erotic attraction for guys...think not...its just erotic fun when all in the 'zone' of pleasure "

personally i can always tell if it's a guy or a girl sucking me, women feel different, not technique but texture/feel of their mouth and tongue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been in several situations where a guy has sucked off another without the receiving guy knowing their cock is being serviced by another guy - e.g. he's deep in oral or snogging another person while a guy begins to service them.

In almost all of these situations the guy has been really surprised to find out that another guy was sucking them off but, even though they say they are straight, really enjoyed it. To the point where one guy got jokingly slapped by his Mrs when he said the other male was better at oral than she was!

For me I prefer it when people leave the labels behind and just get on with having fun....whichever way that fun ends up

Reply privately

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"I've been in several situations where a guy has sucked off another without the receiving guy knowing their cock is being serviced by another guy - e.g. he's deep in oral or snogging another person while a guy begins to service them.

In almost all of these situations the guy has been really surprised to find out that another guy was sucking them off but, even though they say they are straight, really enjoyed it. To the point where one guy got jokingly slapped by his Mrs when he said the other male was better at oral than she was!

For me I prefer it when people leave the labels behind and just get on with having fun....whichever way that fun ends up"

So very true leave the labels and let the fun just happen, its a shame that we can put bi-friendly as meaning no sexual attraction to guys but happy for oral fun when all playing and in the 'zone'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im straight and never had it done but in general it doesnt take much to get me erect so any rubbing licking sucking of my cock whether it be by a woman or a guy or anything inbetween would probably have a similar outcome. So the effect of getting erect with another man slurping on my cock would not make me gay. Maybe allowing another man down there might make me at least curious (or possibly desperate).

Reply privately

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"I don't think it does, recently in a Cuck/Bull scenerio I ordered the Cuck to lick his wifes pusssy clean of my seed, this he did, but she then shocked me by ordering he cleaned my cock, which he did.

I dont have any gay thoughts at all, so maybe it was the 4 pints of Fosters before we played"

drinking fosters makes you gay

Reply privately

By *rannieannieTV/TS
over a year ago

Bexley

My first experience of this was in a 3 time and it took me a while to realise it wasn't the girl sucking me off, she wad very hot and persuaded me to return the favour as it really turned her on, then we both gave her a good seeing to! Not gay just fun for all!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I got seduced by a gay man 3years ago he sucked my cock I loved it a week later I was naked and on my knees sucking a guy off makin him cum in my mouth I swallowed an loved that even more. So bi sexuality was always in me it just needed a nudge to get me to try it. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been in several situations where a guy has sucked off another without the receiving guy knowing their cock is being serviced by another guy - e.g. he's deep in oral or snogging another person while a guy begins to service them.

For me I prefer it when people leave the labels behind and just get on with having fun....whichever way that fun ends up

So very true leave the labels and let the fun just happen, its a shame that we can put bi-friendly as meaning no sexual attraction to guys but happy for oral fun when all playing and in the 'zone'"

Reply privately

over a year ago

For me I prefer it when people leave the labels behind and just get on with having fun....whichever way that fun ends up"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am i missing something if in a threesum and the bloke is snogging his missus and he starts getting bj who on earth can he think it is except the other bloke.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Am i missing something if in a threesum and the bloke is snogging his missus and he starts getting bj who on earth can he think it is except the other bloke."

I read it as a group situation

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Am i missing something if in a threesum and the bloke is snogging his missus and he starts getting bj who on earth can he think it is except the other bloke."

difficult to decline the offer when you are snogging his gf and have several fingers inside her apparently

Reply privately

By *enuinetownladMan
over a year ago

chesterfield

There sure are a lot of bi guys on this site

Reply privately

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

Not something I'd be interested in. I like my tits ass and pussy. But I do like a bit of bum fun with the misses with her strap on. But I definitely don't fantasise a guy doing it to me. Just some kinky fun with the misses. Each to their own and all that. We all have different attractions and kinks

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a male sucks cock then he is without a doubt orally bi. If a male has his cock sucked by another male,that doesn't make the receiver orally bi if he doesn't return the favour.

Many very dangerous straight males get their cocks sucked in jail,as they obviously can't get a female. Would many tell then face to face that they're gay or bi? I think not.

I would personally never ask another male to suck my cock,under any circumstances. Some on this thread seem to believe that males can suck anyone at will without asking, regardless of their sexuality in a group situation ? That is absolute bullshit and consent is always essential.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sure doesn't !!! I've sucked a few guys off from this site but their profile still says "straight" "

And I've sucked plenty of 'straight' guys. Some of them have sucked me too and a few have even fucked me..... They are still 'straight' on their profiles though they save mentioning Bi for their fabguys profiles!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a male sucks cock then he is without a doubt orally bi. If a male has his cock sucked by another male,that doesn't make the receiver orally bi if he doesn't return the favour.

Many very dangerous straight males get their cocks sucked in jail,as they obviously can't get a female. Would many tell then face to face that they're gay or bi? I think not.

I would personally never ask another male to suck my cock,under any circumstances. Some on this thread seem to believe that males can suck anyone at will without asking, regardless of their sexuality in a group situation ? That is absolute bullshit and consent is always essential.

"

I certainly wouldn't be brave enough to call some big bruiser in jail gay/bi if he gets a blow job from another bloke.

But that is exactly what he is.

If he wasn't then he would be having a wank & dreaming about women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

if your into woman too and sucking cock your bi and you can't get away from it you are . No matter what others say .. I knew a man he would meet TVs say because dressed up as a woman its ok and he is no bi sucking cock ..... well I told him he was .. its the truth label or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was laughing at a profile a while back from a "straight" guy who made it quite clear at the beginning of the text that he was most definitely NOT interested in meeting gay men.

The last para of the text however explained he was interested in meeting TV's!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was laughing at a profile a while back from a "straight" guy who made it quite clear at the beginning of the text that he was most definitely NOT interested in meeting gay men.

The last para of the text however explained he was interested in meeting TV's!!"

Well maybe like a friend I had makes it ok .. You have to smile.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"If a male sucks cock then he is without a doubt orally bi. If a male has his cock sucked by another male,that doesn't make the receiver orally bi if he doesn't return the favour.

"

God I can read some ridiculous things on these forums.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I certainly wouldn't be brave enough to call some big bruiser in jail gay/bi if he gets a blow job from another bloke.

But that is exactly what he is.

If he wasn't then he would be having a wank & dreaming about women."

Thank fuck for a sensible response!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What if you were gay but let a women suck your dick would this make you straight?

I get so confused by labels

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What if you were gay but let a women suck your dick would this make you straight?

I get so confused by labels"

No but Bi would probably be a fair description.

Agreed labels are not up to much but they are a place to start when getting to know someone.

Of course if people we a bit more honest & self aware then it would help.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The level of ignorance on this site is astounding thank fuck I will never be meeting certain people.

If a cuck is ordered to clean a bull after he has serviced the female,this is an act of submission not necessarily a gay/bi act.

Many straight bulls will do this but they don't advertise the fact. Clearly the _iews of certain people on this thread makes us fully understand why.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The level of ignorance on this site is astounding thank fuck I will never be meeting certain people.

If a cuck is ordered to clean a bull after he has serviced the female,this is an act of submission not necessarily a gay/bi act.

Many straight bulls will do this but they don't advertise the fact. Clearly the _iews of certain people on this thread makes us fully understand why."

I have absolutely no problem if guys want to suck each others cocks.

But no genuinely straight guy will EVER willingly suck another guy.

I frankly don't care whether you feel that is ignorance because from my perspective your argument is ridiculous & delusional.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree with the post that said sexuality is a spectrum and we exist somewhere along it. Personally I would say positions on that spectrum don't have to be fixed, I like to think sexuality is more fluid(;-)) than that.

Reply privately

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends if you asked them to ? I doubt your sexuality changes as a result of one thing. It just gets realised ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I agree with the post that said sexuality is a spectrum and we exist somewhere along it. Personally I would say positions on that spectrum don't have to be fixed, I like to think sexuality is more fluid(;-)) than that."
to me that's a get out of bi tag free , Dressing it up with words .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I agree with the post that said sexuality is a spectrum and we exist somewhere along it. Personally I would say positions on that spectrum don't have to be fixed, I like to think sexuality is more fluid(;-)) than that. to me that's a get out of bi tag free , Dressing it up with words . "

I'm not getting out of bi at all, if anything get me in!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly on forums like these some people will always be deliberately obtuse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sadly on forums like these some people will always be deliberately obtuse."

Why not say exactly who you are referring to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't give oral to guys but had some great bj's from guys and even better ones from mf couples

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you wont suck other guys but you don't mind if they suck you?

No offence but that sounds to me like you are selfish & bi.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't give oral to guys but had some great bj's from guys and even better ones from mf couples"

sorry.mate your not straight you let men suck your cock... Im straight and the thought makes me feel sick tbh.your bi

Reply privately

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"See I'm not attracted to men at all. I am totally straight. But if a man was offering to suck me off then I would probibly let them. Does it really matter? Surely if your horny enough it doesn't matter? Your going to be hard anyway if your horny?

This "

Nope. If you can maintain an erection while a guy sucks you there must be a little bit of bi in there.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I agree with the post that said sexuality is a spectrum and we exist somewhere along it. Personally I would say positions on that spectrum don't have to be fixed, I like to think sexuality is more fluid(;-)) than that. to me that's a get out of bi tag free , Dressing it up with words . "

Exactly, but some will always be in denial. All rather sad really, if people struggle to be honest with themselves how do they expect others too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"See I'm not attracted to men at all. I am totally straight. But if a man was offering to suck me off then I would probibly let them. Does it really matter? Surely if your horny enough it doesn't matter? Your going to be hard anyway if your horny?

This

Nope. If you can maintain an erection while a guy sucks you there must be a little bit of bi in there. "

Wake up and smell the coffee....your totally straight but you would let a guy suck your dick...no 100% straight guy would. Stop being ashamed that your bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it only makes you gay is you find men sexually attractive. If you just like getting your cock sucked then it makes you a guy who likes getting his cock sucked...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it only makes you gay is you find men sexually attractive. If you just like getting your cock sucked then it makes you a guy who likes getting his cock sucked..."

i.love my cock being sucked by a lady because im straight but if i was hard and thought about a guy sucking it i would be sick & loose my hard on quicker then 1,2,3

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol your not gay if you fancy women still, simples.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol your not gay if you fancy women still, simples."

no your not gay your bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes thats right lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bing got it in one..

If a guy tried to suck my dick I couldn't stay hard..

Reply privately