Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Saying yes when really mean no!

Jump to newest

By *incolnLovers2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

lincoln

Sooooooo many single guys back out on the day of meet! Surprises me that they talk the talk for few days...then...day comes and they cant come! Nerves? Timewasting? Dunno...just dont get it lol. Not obviously ALL you single guys before you slate me ha ha...lots of good ones too but sooooo many not!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sooooooo many single guys back out on the day of meet! Surprises me that they talk the talk for few days...then...day comes and they cant come! Nerves? Timewasting? Dunno...just dont get it lol. Not obviously ALL you single guys before you slate me ha ha...lots of good ones too but sooooo many not! "

i know what you mean ,, had so many asking to meet till the day then they cancel or dont turn up ,,,,

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

they panic I hate the ones that say they may come up on a certain day so I keep it clear and they don't bother

over a year ago

we all so been let down as such above post but their loss !!!

By *ob55Man
over a year ago

PE13

"Sooooooo many single guys back out on the day of meet! Surprises me that they talk the talk for few days...then...day comes and they cant come! Nerves? Timewasting? Dunno...just dont get it lol. Not obviously ALL you single guys before you slate me ha ha...lots of good ones too but sooooo many not! "

Perhaps they weren't single but were hoping they could get away, then when it came to it they couldn't

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Two cancellations this week so far. Although one has a meet request on his profile so it must have been me he didn't want.

over a year ago

I've never cancelled a meet in 6 years

over a year ago

"Two cancellations this week so far. Although one has a meet request on his profile so it must have been me he didn't want."

Their loss...

over a year ago

lincoln

"we all so been let down as such above post but their loss !!!"
True...a pain though when either waiting for them to turn up or waste few days of back n forth messages just so at end they say they cant make it! Some are obviously genuine and cant make it due to good reason but the timewasters make us doubt them!

over a year ago

Tighten up needed on your selection criteria?

over a year ago

lincoln

"Two cancellations this week so far. Although one has a meet request on his profile so it must have been me he didn't want.

Their loss..."

No, dont think that of yourself!! Their loss for definite...they obv chickened out or just like the messages back n forth!!

over a year ago

wow some ppl actually getting meets arranged and let down

i cant even get to arrange meets lol

over a year ago

whoa ladies irs happened to me twice all i got was a load of expense had booked theatre and hotel in central lonfon and got stood up not funny

over a year ago

Not another moaning thread by a single woman!!

over a year ago

lincoln

"Sooooooo many single guys back out on the day of meet! Surprises me that they talk the talk for few days...then...day comes and they cant come! Nerves? Timewasting? Dunno...just dont get it lol. Not obviously ALL you single guys before you slate me ha ha...lots of good ones too but sooooo many not!

Perhaps they weren't single but were hoping they could get away, then when it came to it they couldn't"

Maybe you're right I can see that I guess!

over a year ago

"Tighten up needed on your selection criteria? "

any suggestions on how one can do that???

over a year ago

"Two cancellations this week so far. Although one has a meet request on his profile so it must have been me he didn't want."

they must be mad canceling you i certainly wouldnt x

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Two cancellations this week so far. Although one has a meet request on his profile so it must have been me he didn't want.

Their loss..."

No, I think it was mine, seeing as that's two shags I've not got now.

over a year ago

Sometimes the connection fizzes out ,or didn't want to meet in the first place and was going by holes a goal lol

By *issy NickersWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I had a cancellation today so worked instead

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It does get better with more experience. Also hedge your bets of last minute no shows by speaking on the phone etc, some time before. If calls are not answered, it can help you be fore warned. As people have family, jobs etc, there are things that will take precedence, even over the best potential meet, but filtering the crap out does help. If you need a pick you up, after a few let downs, visit a club, which is my treat to myself. Good luck!

over a year ago

The mad men.........shame we weren't in same area

over a year ago

Funny as was thinking the same about women. So many fakes and time wasters on here

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Theres lots of reasons why some single guys,single women and couples etc dont meet. Some might be fakers or cheaters some might have had a better offer.... Whatever the reason,listen to their reason/excuse and never assume. If you think theyre bullshitters dump em and if you think they could be genuine dont dump em. Give them chance to redeem/prove themselves genuine.

Enjoy the times with genuine ppl dont let the blaggers ruin your fun

over a year ago

Had a profile with a different woman on here a while back, and arranged to meet a guy near Leicester.

She lived in Leeds and me in Bristol, he cancelled an hour before the meet, and then advertised for a meet later that day!

That was a tad annoying to say the least!

By *orphinCouple
over a year ago

wirral

we had a meet a week ago with a single guy loads of messages and texts, he turned up but during meet he said he was nearly not going to come at the last min as he said he got to nervous

over a year ago

Maybe single guys do have options on here after all.

over a year ago

"Maybe single guys do have options on here after all. "

they may not choose to let you know there not meeting you as they have had abuse from couples/girls in the past for getting a better offer.

over a year ago

"Theres lots of reasons why some single guys,single women and couples etc dont meet. Some might be fakers or cheaters some might have had a better offer.... Whatever the reason,listen to their reason/excuse and never assume. If you think theyre bullshitters dump em and if you think they could be genuine dont dump em. Give them chance to redeem/prove themselves genuine.

Enjoy the times with genuine ppl dont let the blaggers ruin your fun "

We would never give someone another chance if they had cancelled because of what they considered to be a better offer...it's not the way we would dream of behaving towards others

over a year ago

The excuses they come up with is funny too, had a guy say he had developed a cold in the space of 2 hours since he confirmed we were still on.

He approached me in chat last night, said it was really because I dont drive, he was in my town on the day of the meet anyway and he lives on a bus route.

I had to bite my tongue when I mentioned getting a bus somewhere, apparently it goes past his house and he said I should go there... I politely declined.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I suspect lots of people come on here without really thinking it through. Convinced they are every womans dream they talk the talk right up until the moment someone says yes. Then reality and nerves set in, will they match up to the hype? will they manage to get it up in front of another man? will the experienced woman be comparing them to others and find them wanting?

Or they get so excited they decide to have a tactical a couple of hours before the event and lose interest after they have come

over a year ago

We always turn up , wether it's as a single meet or a couples meet. But the we meet for socials first , so it's easier to back out if we don't like them or they don't like us as a couple or singly, funnily enough everyone likes Paula lol

We would not even dream of cancelling at last minute , even worse when you ake arrangements to actually meet and they are a no show,

No excuse why is enough as we always give our number so we are easier to find in the pub etc ,

over a year ago

i reckon it`ll be nerves for alot

By *onderTongueMan
over a year ago

Bury

Their loss...

No, I think it was mine, seeing as that's two shags I've not got now. "

I'm sure replacements are queing up in your inbox, just checking traveling time to York.

over a year ago

Aint just single men couples and single women have done it too.

over a year ago

Hes a knob.....

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ive never had this

over a year ago

I always get nervous...but always turn up

By *eacon12Man
over a year ago

stanstead

"I had a cancellation today so worked instead "

dam what a fool id cancel work

over a year ago

Then he's a fool.

over a year ago

"wow some ppl actually getting meets arranged and let down

i cant even get to arrange meets lol"

And so agrees your veris

over a year ago

Have to say we have been let down by more couples than singles but put that down to it being the guy of the couple dreaming and contacting us without her knowledge rather than it being a genuine couple.

By *eacon12Man
over a year ago

stanstead

if i ever get to the point of a meet id defo turn up .

hard enough to get a chat goin so a meet would be like winning lottery and to all ya ladies here who.ve been let down its defo thr loss im just gutted your all so far away xxx

over a year ago

"Sooooooo many single guys back out on the day of meet! Surprises me that they talk the talk for few days...then...day comes and they cant come! Nerves? Timewasting? Dunno...just dont get it lol. Not obviously ALL you single guys before you slate me ha ha...lots of good ones too but sooooo many not!

Not another moaning thread by a single woman!!"

I obviously misread the OP's member status.

over a year ago

Ouch, that's got to sting

over a year ago

"wow some ppl actually getting meets arranged and let down

i cant even get to arrange meets lol

And so agrees your veris "

Check my veri dates lol i wrote this comment 3 weeks ago and before my last two meets two in 6 months

over a year ago

I have never canceled a meet yet since I joined. I had meets canceled by others few times and it's sooo frustrating as its not easy for a single guy to arrange one and when you do you say no to other requests. For my bad luck when I arrange one I always get requests for meets in the same day or too close to the arranged meet and I have to say no which usually offends the ppl who requests and they won't meet once their offer denied .

By *drenaline rushMan
over a year ago

Burnley

[Removed by poster at 24/01/14 05:30:31]

By *drenaline rushMan
over a year ago

Burnley

We are not all the same !!

Although saying that sometimes life happens, kids, families etc

Manners cost nothing tho so at least tell people as soon as possible if you know you can't meet

over a year ago

yes it is a rite pain when the guy doesnt show up especially as viv has got all dressed up in her finest hosiery lol, and now we wait for him to turn up before viv get changed lol !!!!

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Perhaps they weren't single but were hoping they could get away, then when it came to it they couldn't"

Majority of the time this.

Apart from the guys who are really genuine, the rest i guess are just fantasists.. they like the whole build up, pic swapping and calls but cant really bite the bullet and meet. Mrs

over a year ago

Have had TWO WOMEN cancel meets with me and both been an hour before we meant to have meet

By *ob55Man
over a year ago

PE13

A couple who are close friends of mine had a meet cancelled saying they had to rush daughter to hispital.

So they decided to go out on getting in the pub they saw the couple with another couple

over a year ago

"Aint just single men couples and single women have done it too."

I always turn up.

over a year ago

"Aint just single men couples and single women have done it too.

I always turn up. "

me too, although had to cancel saturday night grr which means a boring night in but its been rearranged.

over a year ago

I always turn up.

me too, although had to cancel saturday night grr which means a boring night in but its been rearranged."

Can't you do something else together instead. you normally do don't you?

over a year ago

I always turn up.

me too, although had to cancel saturday night grr which means a boring night in but its been rearranged.

Can't you do something else together instead. you normally do don't you? "

i'll pm you

over a year ago

I always turn up. "

Who exactly is gonna post in here going "personal I'm a massive time waster, I love to arrange meets then not turn up"

By *pice of life 79Man
over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

By *pice of life 79Man
over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

I've been stood up

Myself also so it's not just the guys who back out

By *etentMan
over a year ago

maidstone

A meet in the first place would be good

over a year ago

More fool them cause I'd love the chance to meet you x

over a year ago

"I've never cancelled a meet in 6 years "

well done x

over a year ago

Sorry to hear, and what a missed opportunity for them! That is a gorgeous lady you have there!

However, people are people. Some are reliable others unreliable. Others genuine other fakes.

Take things in stride, never get upset over things that do not work out. Just give them a chance and reevaluate them, and take it from there.

Post new Message to Thread