Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

'New to this' ' will fill in later'

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So many winks and friends requests then when we check the profile mainly newbies with 1line that says ' new to this' or will fill in later! Really people just dont sell themselves if they are serious who would honestly meet with someone that just puts that???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I had a newbie contact me yesterday, I gave him some tips because his profile was basically 'single bloke looking for fun with women'

Guess what? This morning UNLOS.......Can't bloody win lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It sure looks silly when they've been here for over a year and still have to properly 'fill in' their profile.

I've helped a few with their profiles, too. Seemed to work. The one person here whose new name I suggested... no idea.

Might be in therapy by now

over a year ago

I saw a profile like this. It stated new to this, not sure what to write. He'd been on site for over a year and still not verified. Didn't have any pics either. And they wonder why people won't meet with them. xx

over a year ago

looking for NSA

thats the best one

over a year ago

We get a lot of winks with profiles incomplete or saying 'will fill in later' and usually have no photos.

We just ignore as it doesn't warrant a response.

By *irtydeviants82Couple
over a year ago

Exeter, Devon

I hate that and I'm pretty sure if my profile was that bare or lacked photos they wouldn't reply to my messages or winks. Sell yourself people make us want you!!

over a year ago

Or been on here a couple of weeks and they have been on over a year lol

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Will write my response later

over a year ago

Recently singe is another I saw yesterday, on a profile that's over a year old How recent is recent these days

over a year ago

I think most of them are just nosey buggers who just set up a profile to perv or find out people in there area. Got a wink just now from someone a mile away from me, no pics, just joined a few days ago and will fill in later.

Staying well clear.

By *amie22222Man
over a year ago

exeter

I must admit my profile is pretty bare and i have been here over a year It's not that i want a boring and effortless profile, I just really am not very good at presenting or talking about myself. It's not too much of a problem for me tho because i'm not looking to meet, I'm on here for the forum and chatroom. Although if i did actually want to meet someone i'd be buggered lol so maybe i should try updating my profile

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I read one which was simply a one line moan about never getting replies.

over a year ago

Don't play alone, but clearly edging for it

Nette

over a year ago

"I must admit my profile is pretty bare and i have been here over a year It's not that i want a boring and effortless profile, I just really am not very good at presenting or talking about myself. It's not too much of a problem for me tho because i'm not looking to meet, I'm on here for the forum and chatroom. Although if i did actually want to meet someone i'd be buggered lol so maybe i should try updating my profile "

Actually your profile is about 20 x as long as a lot I've seen lol plus you say on there that you're not looking to meet. Nothing wrong with that at all. Nice pics too

over a year ago

"I had a newbie contact me yesterday, I gave him some tips because his profile was basically 'single bloke looking for fun with women'"

Awww bless, that's a very nice thing to do.

By *amie22222Man
over a year ago

exeter

"I must admit my profile is pretty bare and i have been here over a year It's not that i want a boring and effortless profile, I just really am not very good at presenting or talking about myself. It's not too much of a problem for me tho because i'm not looking to meet, I'm on here for the forum and chatroom. Although if i did actually want to meet someone i'd be buggered lol so maybe i should try updating my profile

Actually your profile is about 20 x as long as a lot I've seen lol plus you say on there that you're not looking to meet. Nothing wrong with that at all. Nice pics too "

Thanks I did have face pics on there but noticed someone that knows my mother had looked at my profile It freaked me out so made them private lol

over a year ago

"I must admit my profile is pretty bare and i have been here over a year It's not that i want a boring and effortless profile, I just really am not very good at presenting or talking about myself. It's not too much of a problem for me tho because i'm not looking to meet, I'm on here for the forum and chatroom. Although if i did actually want to meet someone i'd be buggered lol so maybe i should try updating my profile

Actually your profile is about 20 x as long as a lot I've seen lol plus you say on there that you're not looking to meet. Nothing wrong with that at all. Nice pics too

Thanks I did have face pics on there but noticed someone that knows my mother had looked at my profile It freaked me out so made them private lol"

Ha ha my face pics are in private too!

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I must admit my profile is pretty bare and i have been here over a year It's not that i want a boring and effortless profile, I just really am not very good at presenting or talking about myself. It's not too much of a problem for me tho because i'm not looking to meet, I'm on here for the forum and chatroom. Although if i did actually want to meet someone i'd be buggered lol so maybe i should try updating my profile "

Well you're clearly capable of articulating your thoughts and intentions as well as what you see as shortcomings, so could apply those skills to a minor profile overhaul...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I had a newbie contact me yesterday, I gave him some tips because his profile was basically 'single bloke looking for fun with women'

Awww bless, that's a very nice thing to do. "

He didn't exactly ask for the advise, I just told him to come back to me once he had a profile!

over a year ago

What's UNLOS?

over a year ago

I've updated my profile - i just can't stop talking. I really need to learn to shut up lol

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"What's UNLOS? "

User No Longer On Site

By *amie22222Man
over a year ago

exeter

"What's UNLOS?

User No Longer On Site "

I did wonder what that meant aswell lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/01/14 14:01:42]

over a year ago

will fill in later!

I see and think the not realy into the site.

over a year ago

"I saw a profile like this. It stated new to this, not sure what to write. He'd been on site for over a year and still not verified. Didn't have any pics either. And they wonder why people won't meet with them. xx"

Yes this!! Have seen this more and more! It's just crazy that they can't be bothered after a year to fill something more than that in!

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

"What's UNLOS?

User No Longer On Site "

Glad someone else asked!

By *usseygerrCouple
over a year ago

southend

us also.