FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

the infuriated feeling towards timewasters speech!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Self explanatory really single males who give the single male a bad name, picture collectors and wankers quite literally because that's all there here for, but what can we do about it? Absolutely nothing but move on :@ just needed to get it off our chest!

Oh nooo my partner wants to be with me again so I'm deleting fab! Happens so much with us surely of the thousands on fab for us to get 4 out of 5 men who split with there partner joined fab then they want them back? Nothing to do with the fact they were never single in the first place!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

You know what's worse than that???

Couples pretending to be singles

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seems funny that people seem to find all these unreliable guys when there are so many of us that won't waste your time.

over a year ago

"You know what's worse than that???

Couples pretending to be singles "

Very very annoying!

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

or single ladies that after exchanging a couple of messages ask if they can bring their partner/fb along!!!

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Seems funny that people seem to find all these unreliable guys when there are so many of us that won't waste your time."

I guess the reliable ones just don't get any mention on the forums

over a year ago

Probably just as many or more singles (guys) pretending to be couples. At last minute the lady/gf/wife is "ill" and can't make it.

get this happening when I plan parties or arrange to play with one of my fb's. .... so annoying and puts people off us genuine guys.

By *RYBBWCouple
over a year ago

Leeds.

Or single males treating couples as if they're single females....

By *ink_paradoxWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Probably just as many or more singles (guys) pretending to be couples. At last minute the lady/gf/wife is "ill" and can't make it.

get this happening when I plan parties or arrange to play with one of my fb's. .... so annoying and puts people off us genuine guys.

"

I think all of the above happen.....

Single women (who actually have a bf that wants to watch) Couples where the woman is never about to play... But I think the worst one I've had was a meet fully planned. Childcare sorted, arrive at meeting place and no show, but worse than that unable to make contact with the single male until he contacts 4.5 hours after meet time where he accused me of being impatient and then he had the cheek to block me....

But I have noticed the single male time wasters only have one pic usually of a very toned body....

over a year ago

Or single males treating couples as if they're single females...."

that happens a fair bit with us, they don't seem to realise its generally the male half thats on here the most

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

We have also encountered a few times the 'I now have feelings for my fb and don't want to cheat on them'

Must admit we have found that is getting more difficult to find genuine people compared to how the site was when we first joined a couple of years ago

perhaps we are just mingers lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Or a couple messaging about a meet, then saying my partner will be going out that night and said I can play on my own. Do you still want to travel 60 miles to meet me?

over a year ago

Very very annoying! "

I agree in a couple, but speak all " me me" learnt that now

Nette

over a year ago

I looked through my old social threads earlier, nearly everyone of the no shows were single males, it's so annoying when genuine couples were turned away from the limited space for that

over a year ago

"Self explanatory really single males who give the single male a bad name, picture collectors and wankers quite literally because that's all there here for, but what can we do about it? Absolutely nothing but move on :@ just needed to get it off our chest!

Oh nooo my partner wants to be with me again so I'm deleting fab! Happens so much with us surely of the thousands on fab for us to get 4 out of 5 men who split with there partner joined fab then they want them back? Nothing to do with the fact they were never single in the first place! "

Why do you equate time wasting as a trait only displayed by single males.

over a year ago

The Term "Us genuine guys" does make me Laugh

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

or single ladies that after exchanging a couple of messages ask if they can bring their partner/fb along!!!"

So like i said, a couple pretending to be a single.

Everyone is very quick to bitch about single men; where as its actually couples pretending to be single that causes most upset

over a year ago

or single ladies that after exchanging a couple of messages ask if they can bring their partner/fb along!!!

So like i said, a couple pretending to be a single.

Everyone is very quick to bitch about single men; where as its actually couples pretending to be single that causes most upset "

"Most" is totally subjective though depending on what you are looking for. The disproportionately high volume of single males mean that inevitably they get the brunt of the criticism

over a year ago

Timewasters only waste the time of those that allow them to.

Common sense, no expectancy and a sense of realism are the three most effective timewaster filters I possess.

And they work just fine for me!

over a year ago

"Timewasters only waste the time of those that allow them to.

Common sense, no expectancy and a sense of realism are the three most effective timewaster filters I possess.

And they work just fine for me! "

the only bit of my time that's ever been 'wasted' is a few e mails before I sus them out, but I was on Fab perving anyway so hardly a hardship.

Common sense and instinct are vital on this site.

By *itchyMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

It's not just single guys but there are girls on here to that are time wasters arrange a meet etc then when it comes to meeting get no replies and you can see they are deleting your messages on here why go through all that chat if you don't ever intend on meeting in the first place I agree aswell with single guys pretending to be couples I get this line quite a lot from bi couples the girl messages saying how she really wants to walk in on me doing stuff with her fella etc so wants me to meet just him whilst she is out and she come home and walk in on us but when I ask to see pics of them together or meet them both together first I get 'oh we haven't got any pics and I don't wanna do that " hmm yea ok the verifications thing should have a option to leave negative without them being able to hide it argh!! Rant over ahh that was quite therapeutic lol :D

over a year ago

When the male part out for their own gain, living off the back of a woman's pic, pretty sad to be honest

Nette

over a year ago

"It's not just single guys but there are girls on here to that are time wasters arrange a meet etc then when it comes to meeting get no replies and you can see they are deleting your messages on here why go through all that chat if you don't ever intend on meeting in the first place I agree aswell with single guys pretending to be couples I get this line quite a lot from bi couples the girl messages saying how she really wants to walk in on me doing stuff with her fella etc so wants me to meet just him whilst she is out and she come home and walk in on us but when I ask to see pics of them together or meet them both together first I get 'oh we haven't got any pics and I don't wanna do that " hmm yea ok the verifications thing should have a option to leave negative without them being able to hide it argh!! Rant over ahh that was quite therapeutic lol :D"

Those aren't real girls!

over a year ago

here ya go.

we have, in the past, been invited to a party, held by a single guy, where, on the friday before it, EVERYBODY else cancelled

over a year ago

One thing that always seems strange to us is where we are contacted by a "couple" but at some point it turns out that the female is ill/overseas/working/visiting granny/ whatever.

We have yet to be contacted to find its the female only who is available!!

over a year ago

The single males I have met never been a problem

Nette

over a year ago

I've had a few couples not turn up for a club meet- but that's the beauty of a club- No show and you can move on to someone else at the club No time wasted

over a year ago

"Seems funny that people seem to find all these unreliable guys when there are so many of us that won't waste your time."

just what someone who won't turn up would say though isnt it?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My favourite so far this year - if you're going to have to cancel a meet because you've been called into work, it's probably best not to put up a 'meet today' for the evening we were supposed to meet.

over a year ago

"Seems funny that people seem to find all these unreliable guys when there are so many of us that won't waste your time.

just what someone who won't turn up would say though isnt it? "

WOAH I've never said I'll be somewhere and not showed.

over a year ago

"Seems funny that people seem to find all these unreliable guys when there are so many of us that won't waste your time.

just what someone who won't turn up would say though isnt it?

WOAH I've never said I'll be somewhere and not showed. "

Psst....I think it was a joke!

By *rencherMan
over a year ago

Derby

"But I have noticed the single male time wasters only have one pic usually of a very toned body.... "

I'm obviously not a time waster then...I have two unflattering body pics and fugly face pic too!!

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

This is where basic common sense needs to be used. If the profile of the person has been on here several months and they still don't have any verifications from "meeting in person" then it's not rocket science to assume they are probably a timewaster (be it a single male, single female or couples profile).

over a year ago

Or single males treating couples as if they're single females....

that happens a fair bit with us, they don't seem to realise its generally the male half thats on here the most "

exactly the same for us drives us mad

By *hocola_vanillaCouple
over a year ago

Rhondda cynon taf

"This is where basic common sense needs to be used. If the profile of the person has been on here several months and they still don't have any verifications from "meeting in person" then it's not rocket science to assume they are probably a timewaster (be it a single male, single female or couples profile)."

This is not always the case we haven't got actual meet vertifications because when we hve managed to arrange a meet the pple canceled on us last minute. our experience so far hasn't been good but we are still hopeful. Circumstances at the moment mean tat we can't meet but still not giving up and not whinging abt it either lol

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"...

But I have noticed the single male time wasters only have one pic usually of a very toned body.... "

Haha, I talked to him last week......!

over a year ago

"The single males I have met never been a problem

Nette"

You are very perceptive then! Good on you

over a year ago

"The single males I have met never been a problem

Nette"

You are very perceptive then! Good on you

over a year ago

Some of these excuses are new ones to me but I guess all life is here.

One that always cracks me up is a regular post near to me ( every day that is ) MF couple; " Bi guy home today, permission to play , all welcome...blah blah

" Is it pigs, sheep, sniff sniff, horses?, no it's bull shit" to quote Del Boy Trotter

over a year ago

For me, chatting away happily to a single woman profile and suddenly a fb appears from nowhere and she wants him to watch/ join in..... but no mention of him before and no mention of it on her profile....... very frustrating

over a year ago

2 no shows for.me, not bad I suppose but still annoying when you have been talking here or texting the night before and you turn up and they don't. Time is precious for us all but I've said that before some don't seem to grasp that

over a year ago

We have had some great single guys join us and only 2 messed us about you know who you are !!

We are asked to swap numbers and they refuse or make an excuse we say bye

Xx

Post new Message to Thread