Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

worst reasons for not showing face

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey guys whats the worst reason you've had for someone not willing to show there face but demands to see yours haha xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It wouldnt happen with us, Everything has to be mutual

over a year ago

same one as always. work. if they have a job which would stop us seeing who it is, then the job would also stop them meeting people for sexual play, so they are no good to us

over a year ago

the usual one is they're computer illiterate and are waiting on the other half to send, could just be me though..

over a year ago

we've had alot of just uploading now....look at there profile and they have been on for months lol xx

over a year ago

The usual rubbish, can't upload blah blah, on their mobile so text only, or the classic, they're in a very important job and can't show face pic in case they're recognised. I always wonder if I met them, would they be wearing a paper bag over their head

over a year ago

I'm just uploading some as... oh..

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

They're all rubbish aren't they!

I actually have got a fairly important job do don't have them on public but am more then happy to exchange privately which I imagine most genuine people are as well

over a year ago

he had a spot !

over a year ago

thats what we say too thats what private pics are for lol xx

over a year ago

Don't know how to upload. What crap ! If I can go it anyone can lol xx

over a year ago

"They're all rubbish aren't they!

I actually have got a fairly important job do don't have them on public but am more then happy to exchange privately which I imagine most genuine people are as well"

LOL an important job...every job is an important job, no job is more important than any other job !

over a year ago

I have only got some pre op face transplant pics , Just google Brad Pitt to see what I look like post op .

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I have to use discretion and my face pics are entirely private so not even friends can see them. I only attach them to messages to people I may meet - otherwise what is the point of them being private?

over a year ago

I had one guy I was chatting to was very reluctant. Said because of security issues he didn't have any personal pics on the Internet and couldn't even email me one as he didn't have any. Was he being too over cautious?

over a year ago

"I had one guy I was chatting to was very reluctant. Said because of security issues he didn't have any personal pics on the Internet and couldn't even email me one as he didn't have any. Was he being too over cautious? "

no hun he was just lying haha xx

over a year ago

"I had one guy I was chatting to was very reluctant. Said because of security issues he didn't have any personal pics on the Internet and couldn't even email me one as he didn't have any. Was he being too over cautious? "

yes he was.

we dont send them for the greater social good.

imagine the size of landfill required to deal with all those broken monitors from people getting scared and throwing them out the window.

thats just not a responsibility we are prepared to take on im afraid

By *uper_gMan
over a year ago

london

I'm just to damn ugly!! Simples!!

By *000_6ftMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Worst ones are those who don't own a picture! This is the digital age. A camera phone or get a friend to take a picture. Makes me laugh how many faulty Web cams there are out there.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My favourite excuse was from a guy who said we'd chatted on another site (which I had left 3 years ago) so I should remember his face. Anyway he'd been told he is good-looking so I shouldn't need to see a pic before making a decision to meet.

I made my decision - no meet.

over a year ago

Mine are set to private. Will send one if appropriate and never had anyone refuse to send me one. See that as the equivalent of talking to someone in a pub with a bag over their head! Just daft!

over a year ago

People who don't/can't show photos usually fall into 4 categories

1 fakes

2 fantasists (people who talk about meeting but never will)

3 the deluded, 'my job is to important' brigade, if your job is so important and you risk losing why come on here at all

4 the hideously ugly

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"My favourite excuse was from a guy who said we'd chatted on another site (which I had left 3 years ago) so I should remember his face. Anyway he'd been told he is good-looking so I shouldn't need to see a pic before making a decision to meet.

I made my decision - no meet."

I've had similar. As if that was ever going to work.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I once had one guy send a face pic. He had a huge bushy tache like a Mexican bandit. A complete no no. There is no way on this planet I could have been in the same room with him without making jokes about Speedy Gonzalez or Pancho Vanilla. I'd rather he had 'an important job' and not sent it.

over a year ago

We had a couple send us a friend request...Their profile stated very clearly that they do not send face pics at all ever but that we should just accept from their veri's that they are very good looking...Their whole one veri which didn't mention their appearance at all...now we're not looks driven in the slightest but an inkling of an attraction is important...

By *mo-amas-amatMan
over a year ago

brighton

I am sorry, but I can't show my face.

The reason? Well, it is simply in case

My Mother-in-Law

(That cheap, dirty whore)

Finds me here, and wants to fuck me...... in lace.

over a year ago

Has anyone ever heard a 'good' reason and thought yeah I deserve a blind date?

over a year ago

I had a couple ask us for face pics and they said they would send theirs back. So I sent ours. The one of me was a side profile slightly turning to face front. Good quality and close up. They said they couldn't see me properly could I send another. So I blocked them.

over a year ago

I have face pic private and will send no prob but had one person say they just couldnt be bothered adding a pic but asked me to send my pics so just told them no as cant be bothered they then blocked me

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

Accept it, some people do have to be more circumspect about their face pics. It's not that yheir job is more important, just that they have more to lose by being exposed as a swinger.

Sometimes it's work, sometimes exes involved in shitty custody battles.

They take a risk, but it's a calculated one. There are ways round it such as the private pics and of course other ways of showing your face off site. But don't condemn those who are more wary out of hand - a premier league footballer may suffer less reputational damage if unmasked as a swinger than say a teacher for example.

over a year ago

I think some have their reasons, but if asked and don't deliver there must something suspect.

Our face pics are on friends only, failing that would give them in a message if asked, but has to work both ways only fair.

Nette

By *erendipity99Woman
over a year ago

Runcorn

"People who don't/can't show photos usually fall into 4 categories

1 fakes

3 the deluded, 'my job is to important' brigade, if your job is so important and you risk losing why come on here at all

4 the hideously ugly"

So which of the 4 do you fall into? You have no pics

over a year ago

They're pending aproval... CWhat after a year of being on the site??? Yeah right...lol

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"I once had one guy send a face pic. He had a huge bushy tache like a Mexican bandit. A complete no no. There is no way on this planet I could have been in the same room with him without making jokes about Speedy Gonzalez or Pancho Vanilla. I'd rather he had 'an important job' and not sent it. "

Nooo Tina you don't know what you may have missed out on! It might have been love...............................you would have called him Juan el magnífico and he would have called you his poco grande gringo pecho and tickled your fancy with his massive tache!

over a year ago

Happens way more than it should!

Had a guy demand that we accept his friend invite, told him we don't just do that and nicely told him pic for pic, he said they were on his phone then have me his number. Told him I don't give mine out and in a minute received a pic attached to the message! This happens way more than it should lol we have face pix in our friends only gallery which is why I don't accept an invite unless we've talked and exchanged one already. Sadly some will always try to get away with some crazy and lame excuse!

over a year ago

I struggle with this one. We live in the 21st century we can upload pics from our phones our computers even our cameras. We are all on the site for varying reasons but ultimately we have the same mindset.

I dont understand women that demand face pics but have none on profile. I really don't care who sees me on here because they are obviously looking. Why do guys prefer to put a pic of a cock than their face.. just don't get it!!!!

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Always seems to be work, I'm a primary teacher and I manage! X

over a year ago

"Always seems to be work, I'm a primary teacher and I manage! X "

And there you have it, if a school teacher can do it why can't the other 'important job' brigade do it.

over a year ago

we dont send face pics..but are more than willing to go on cam for the right people

over a year ago

"we dont send face pics..but are more than willing to go on cam for the right people"

Not criticising this practice, but whats the difference, and what happens if you aren't appealing to them on cam? surely a pic first early on will stop everyone being disappointed?

over a year ago

from that point its the same difference...send a pic and they dont like you they dont talk again...go on cam they dont like you...they dont talk again...same result, they just dont have our pics...its happened before and will happen again.....sure not everyone will be attracted to you..at least they can see what we look like now and not 2 years ago..lol

over a year ago

"from that point its the same difference...send a pic and they dont like you they dont talk again...go on cam they dont like you...they dont talk again...same result, they just dont have our pics...its happened before and will happen again.....sure not everyone will be attracted to you..at least they can see what we look like now and not 2 years ago..lol"

Well i guess so. But do people really keep photos once they have been sent? And hey all my pics are me and recent lol

over a year ago

I'd say you'd be surprised at what people do, but im sure everyone knows how many fakers are out there...we have had pics sent that were not of the people (guy) sending them..

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Everyone is free to make up their own own mind at the end of the day x

over a year ago

"Everyone is free to make up their own own mind at the end of the day x"

Exactly

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Most welcome, lol xxxx

over a year ago

"I once had one guy send a face pic. He had a huge bushy tache like a Mexican bandit. A complete no no. There is no way on this planet I could have been in the same room with him without making jokes about Speedy Gonzalez or Pancho Vanilla. I'd rather he had 'an important job' and not sent it. "

Not good to make fun of others apearances. U could have an accident in the face tomrrow and someone else will say ugly things about u. Its nasty and hurts ppl's feelings. imagine he is reading this thread and he knows u r talking about him! Wd u bear that feeling u put him through?

over a year ago

1 fakes

4 the hideously ugly

So which of the 4 do you fall into? You have no pics"

Good question!!! u have none either but lolol

over a year ago

A face pic after a few exchanged messages makes sense to me. What I dont get is how some are very cautious about their face pic but they expect u to send yours in your first contcat. Otherwised you will be blocked or deleted! . and if you are a single guy that makes autkmatically abided by following their rules. Rules that dont apply to them ofcourse coz they are above and you are bellow for being a guy

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

S.A.S won't allow

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Lol

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I can understand not having them in public but what the worst that could happen if u send a private tourist type pocture someone will black mail you fir having a cheesy tourist picture?

over a year ago

1 fakes

4 the hideously ugly

So which of the 4 do you fall into? You have no pics"

answer your own question

over a year ago

"from that point its the same difference...send a pic and they dont like you they dont talk again...go on cam they dont like you...they dont talk again...same result, they just dont have our pics...its happened before and will happen again.....sure not everyone will be attracted to you..at least they can see what we look like now and not 2 years ago..lol"

what kind of pics are you sending out?

face and tits?

one with mr's cock in your mouth?

it really is very easy.

send out a pic that you would happily have on facbook.

who cares if people have that then?

thye want to missuse it, well they could have just done so with one off facebook.

and the site url on the bottom?

well, the basids have obviously done that to make you look bad for some reason.

there be some crazies on this here tinterweb

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

when someone says work I assume they are carpenter and been using there face as a hammer

over a year ago

Not got any on profile but willing to give out via pm, I've had a couple of people giving the excuse "waiting to be accepted"

over a year ago

"Not got any on profile but willing to give out via pm, I've had a couple of people giving the excuse "waiting to be accepted" "
lol only takes a few seconds

Nette

over a year ago

"Always seems to be work, I'm a primary teacher and I manage! X

And there you have it, if a school teacher can do it why can't the other 'important job' brigade do it.

"

Primary school kids are unlikely to be surfing fab. Secondary school kids however.....

The lady is taking a huge risk, most teacher contracts have a clause about 'not bringing the school or profession into disrepute/unprofessional behaviour'. The school controls the definition. Exposing your sex bits on a website that kids can access would count.

Hell, a teacher got suspended for putting 'glamour' bikini pose photos on facebook.

It's not that the job is 'important' it's that it becomes untenable if you have 1500 kids laughing at your hardon.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"A face pic after a few exchanged messages makes sense to me. What I dont get is how some are very cautious about their face pic but they expect u to send yours in your first contcat. Otherwised you will be blocked or deleted! . and if you are a single guy that makes autkmatically abided by following their rules. Rules that dont apply to them ofcourse coz they are above and you are bellow for being a guy "

My rule is whoever makes the first contact sends the first face pic. If I message someone first I attach a face pic.

over a year ago

Just this minute had someone say, they can't send face pics because their son uses their computer. That has got to be the best one I have heard to date

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

"Everyone is free to make up their own own mind at the end of the day x

Exactly "

over a year ago

Some of you think the job 'excuse' isn't legitimate? That is complete rubbish!

My job means that if pics got out on the internet (let's be honest, lots of people save pics) then was found by certain people, then they would be spread around and could be career over just like that.

A real meet is not like this as there is no chance that I could meet someone who could do that.

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

"Just this minute had someone say, they can't send face pics because their son uses their computer. That has got to be the best one I have heard to date"

Not that daft given I know a cple who got rumbled by teenage sons cos they didn't know how to cover their tracks on the family computer....

All became rather academic though when she was prosecuted for having sex on a public beach!

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Not so sure on this site , but we do state simply if you send a message asking to see us, enclose one of yourselfs , prev from the last 12 months . If not we just delete the message . We all have camera phones with bluetooth so its easy to upload .

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

" Why do guys prefer to put a pic of a cock than their face.. just don't get it!!!!"
mainly because the cock can often be better looking than the face in question

over a year ago

1 fakes

4 the hideously ugly

So which of the 4 do you fall into? You have no pics

answer your own question"

Seems he may have had a deluded moment.

Deleted all of ours after photos from this site were put on other sites. Turns out the private ones were secure anyway, but took it as a warning - some of us are in no way deluded that we actually would lose our jobs.

over a year ago

Because I am the Prime Minister !

over a year ago

"Because I am the Prime Minister ! "

That must be true, because nobody would pretend to be that smug twat.

over a year ago

Joking of course just incase I have just triggered an MI5 man hunt or even worse a Sydney University naked politician alert !

over a year ago

"Because I am the Prime Minister !

That must be true, because nobody would pretend to be that smug twat."

over a year ago

"A face pic after a few exchanged messages makes sense to me. What I dont get is how some are very cautious about their face pic but they expect u to send yours in your first contcat. Otherwised you will be blocked or deleted! . and if you are a single guy that makes autkmatically abided by following their rules. Rules that dont apply to them ofcourse coz they are above and you are bellow for being a guy

My rule is whoever makes the first contact sends the first face pic. If I message someone first I attach a face pic. "

If I introduce myself to someone in the pub and they tell me there are rules and conditions I need to follow for me to converse with them. I will just say have a good day and keep my distance. Lol. In general I only send my face pic when at least I get an echo and they ask nicely. Sending it in each first contact I make is irresponsible for someone who cares to keep swinging separated from work and public social life. Most of us including females and cpls want it this way. In most cases its the guy who does the first move. In fab he'll make 50 first contacts before he gets a reply due to facts we all know. In a year time the whole of fab knows who he is lol including fakes stalkers, journalists in a fake profiles ect. IMOP

over a year ago

"A face pic after a few exchanged messages makes sense to me. What I dont get is how some are very cautious about their face pic but they expect u to send yours in your first contcat. Otherwised you will be blocked or deleted! . and if you are a single guy that makes autkmatically abided by following their rules. Rules that dont apply to them ofcourse coz they are above and you are bellow for being a guy

My rule is whoever makes the first contact sends the first face pic. If I message someone first I attach a face pic.

If I introduce myself to someone in the pub and they tell me there are rules and conditions I need to follow for me to converse with them. I will just say have a good day and keep my distance. Lol. In general I only send my face pic when at least I get an echo and they ask nicely. Sending it in each first contact I make is irresponsible for someone who cares to keep swinging separated from work and public social life. Most of us including females and cpls want it this way. In most cases its the guy who does the first move. In fab he'll make 50 first contacts before he gets a reply due to facts we all know. In a year time the whole of fab knows who he is lol including fakes stalkers, journalists in a fake profiles ect. IMOP"

but, alternatively, you wouldnt approach a woman at a bar by saying 'hi, my names dave, im 6foot, 13 stone with an 8 inch cock. i would love to cum over your arse'

we have the same guidelines as the poster.

if we innitiate contact, when the time comes we will happily send pics, otherwise it up to them too.

if they dont want to then thats fine, but ateotd there are rules and guidelines to everything we do where this shite is concerned.

if someone cant follow the initial smaller ones, why would we imagine they could handle the more important rules within play

over a year ago

From the description above I wont be surprised u get PMs from women asking u to introduce them to Dave

About rules... I beleive when tow ppl converse and try to connect for a MUTUAL fun and pleasure. It should be within respect not a one sided rules. IMOP

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I'm wanted by Crimestoppers.......

over a year ago

Some people may have genuine private jobs which could be penalised if pics were to get out.

Should that make that person not fulfill their fantasy lifestyles?

Keep pics private until you feel comfortable sharing.

End of x

over a year ago

I have plenty of face pics .

By *alifaxsuetvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

halifax

There is the ability to be able to match bits of pictures across the internet. So if you have non swinging pics it will be possible to match all your pics it is not available now but it will be

By *uestandpinkCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

I just prefer describing us selfs etc....always in a white robe and live in rome most of the time an miss p lives in a mansion in buckingham and wears a crown and loves corgies....enuff said lol

over a year ago

" you wouldnt approach a woman at a bar by saying 'hi, my names dave, im 6foot, 13 stone with an 8 inch cock. i would love to cum over your arse'"

ah, that's where i have been going wrong.....

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

" "
love that user name lmao

over a year ago

I have face pics available upon chatting but I've got them private for discretion mostly. I'm happy to share with those I chat to but what gets me are those people who do demand a face pic before chatting when they don't have a single picture available.

over a year ago

I'm related to the queen and could be sent to the tower if she finds out..

over a year ago

And you think people can't screen shot from a Web cam? They could easily have your pic if they wanted to.

By *ames blackMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Had a guy say he wouldn't send a pic 'cos it usually put people off'

WTF!!

By *oasterCockbumMan
over a year ago

Highway 61

The dug ate it ......

over a year ago

"from that point its the same difference...send a pic and they dont like you they dont talk again...go on cam they dont like you...they dont talk again...same result, they just dont have our pics...its happened before and will happen again.....sure not everyone will be attracted to you..at least they can see what we look like now and not 2 years ago..lol

And you think people can't screen shot from a Web cam? They could easily have your pic if they wanted to. "

I thought about that but again. How many ppl out of 10 know how to take cam shots ? There r many here who dont even know how to upload a pic. Others dont even know how to send an email or how to attach a pic to an email

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Selfies are in now, lol

By *exycouple 123Couple
over a year ago

St Helens

We are both horribly disfigured due to a cruel medical experiment that went tragically wrong. XXXX

By *hattyman80Man
over a year ago

stockport

Someone on here once tried to convince me they had no face pics as they were a celebrity.... By the time I'd stopped laughing the person had magically deleted their profile lol

over a year ago

"from that point its the same difference...send a pic and they dont like you they dont talk again...go on cam they dont like you...they dont talk again...same result, they just dont have our pics...its happened before and will happen again.....sure not everyone will be attracted to you..at least they can see what we look like now and not 2 years ago..lol

And you think people can't screen shot from a Web cam? They could easily have your pic if they wanted to.

I thought about that but again. How many ppl out of 10 know how to take cam shots ? There r many here who dont even know how to upload a pic. Others dont even know how to send an email or how to attach a pic to an email "

Err...print screen button, paste. That's it, nothing more needed. Type something like "webcam wank" into google to see lots of people who probably don't even realise their 'private' one to one webcam session with someone has been recorded and put on the net.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

You do know that people can record cams?

And a stray face pic that turns up in the wrong place is always going to be easier to explain away than a recording of you talking about swinging...

The face pics I send are fully dressed and could be shown on faceache to anyone.

over a year ago

"We are both horribly disfigured due to a cruel medical experiment that went tragically wrong. XXXX"

See thats a good reason, no point making us all sick is there lol

over a year ago

"From the description above I wont be surprised u get PMs from women asking u to introduce them to Dave

About rules... I beleive when tow ppl converse and try to connect for a MUTUAL fun and pleasure. It should be within respect not a one sided rules. IMOP"

FLA Alert! What is IMOP please

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"

And a stray face pic that turns up in the wrong place is always going to be easier to explain away than a recording of you talking about swinging..."

And this is why I never cam.

over a year ago

"

And a stray face pic that turns up in the wrong place is always going to be easier to explain away than a recording of you talking about swinging...

And this is why I never cam."

i think this may put a lot of camping lol x

over a year ago

"From the description above I wont be surprised u get PMs from women asking u to introduce them to Dave

About rules... I beleive when tow ppl converse and try to connect for a MUTUAL fun and pleasure. It should be within respect not a one sided rules. IMOP

FLA Alert! What is IMOP please"

whats FLA please?

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

Don't usually look for single guys yet a local has messaged a few times showing interest but no pics on his profile. So have politely said if he sends pics and the misses likes then there is a possibility if a meet. And it ends with if you don't like will you still send me a pic in return. Derrr NO if we don't like we don't want you knowing who we are , especially being local to us. A month later sends us practically the same crap. Must think we have bad memories or some thing. Which is possible at my age lol

over a year ago

We have clear face photos on our 'friends only' section yet we find that many profiles do not follow suit.

Why accept somebody as a friend and not have a face pic? If you are that worried about discretion then add them to your hotlist.

Each to their own I guess but it is rather annoying if somebody has sent a friend request yet have no clear face pics.

over a year ago

"We have clear face photos on our 'friends only' section yet we find that many profiles do not follow suit.

Why accept somebody as a friend and not have a face pic? If you are that worried about discretion then add them to your hotlist.

Each to their own I guess but it is rather annoying if somebody has sent a friend request yet have no clear face pics."

Private pics could be sent in a message and u can keep tgem in your saved messages. I dont put face pics in my friends only album because many of them I havent met so I cant trust them with my face pic

over a year ago

1 fakes

4 the hideously ugly"

I don't face-cam or send face pics. It's not that my job is 'important' ... but it is important to ME. After 6 months of unemployment, I found a job, and employment law states that my employer can dismiss me WITHOUT HAVING TO GIVE A REASON, at any time within (I think) my first two years employment.

I won't show my face to random strangers, for this very reason. However, I don't ask for face pics/face cams, and if I meet the Managing Director at a social, I hope we could just have a laugh about it!

over a year ago

Maybe they have a face like a baboons backside

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 05/01/14 21:41:22]

over a year ago

God the camera is broke on their phone..

Post new Message to Thread