Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Question for bulls....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you are in a cuckold situation, making the hubby "fluff" your cock etc do you put bi in your profile, if not how do you show this act as an interest?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hic! pardon me!

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"If you are in a cuckold situation, making the hubby "fluff" your cock etc do you put bi in your profile, if not how do you show this act as an interest?"

I would like to know, as a bi man, that another man has a possible sexual interest, you know? Therefore it would be nice to know but I understand that many people don't like labels etc.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Show it as cuckold... anyone who has an interest will understand, no labels or explanation required x

over a year ago

"If you are in a cuckold situation, making the hubby "fluff" your cock etc do you put bi in your profile, if not how do you show this act as an interest?

I would like to know, as a bi man, that another man has a possible sexual interest, you know? Therefore it would be nice to know but I understand that many people don't like labels etc."

in a cuckold situation the hubby isnt bi... its all down to pleasing his wife... no one else!

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"If you are in a cuckold situation, making the hubby "fluff" your cock etc do you put bi in your profile, if not how do you show this act as an interest?

I would like to know, as a bi man, that another man has a possible sexual interest, you know? Therefore it would be nice to know but I understand that many people don't like labels etc.

in a cuckold situation the hubby isnt bi... its all down to pleasing his wife... no one else! "

Ah but if I am doing the cuckolding then I would be more interested if I know that the guy will pleasure me.

over a year ago

Cuckold play is like all other types of interests in the BDSM spectrum, it is differnt things to differnt people

Very often there is a bi element from the cuck, sometimes from the bull, sometimes both and sometimes neither.

with something like cuckold play - I would expect A LOT of talking with all parties involved so that the expectations and bounderies are clearly defined.

But i think if you have cuckhold as an interest - are bi or bi curious and mention on your profile that, should anyone be looking a bull, you would be interested I am sure that would cover your bases

Post new Message to Thread