Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cousins

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bugger me just seen my cousin on here she's looking fit should I say hi ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes gomfor it

By *exystargirlWoman
over a year ago

Warrington

"Bugger me just seen my cousin on here she's looking fit should I say hi ?"

unless she doesn't look in the forum you just did.

your Name, location and dob is all on ya profile, wouldn't take Colombo long to pin the dots. Personally i'd block her and move on.

over a year ago

I have never looked at her that way , but leaving her hubs been good for her

over a year ago

Never seen her in forum , just looking where I us to live

over a year ago

"Bugger me just seen my cousin on here she's looking fit should I say hi ?

unless she doesn't look in the forum you just did.

your Name, location and dob is all on ya profile, wouldn't take Colombo long to pin the dots. Personally i'd block her and move on."

I haven't seen her for about ten years

over a year ago

Go for it

It's guilty pleasures the maximal she can say is no lol

over a year ago

She was a right tomboy as a kid

over a year ago

She is a women how she looks like now

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

It always amazes me how some people seek to complicate their lives with unnecessary drama.

With all the women available to fuck you need to seek out family members: really?!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"She is a women how she looks like now "

Yeah...like I'm sure you'd bang your cousin!

over a year ago

I shagged my cousin years ago, by mutual consent, we did fancy each other and we were both racked with guilt and sworn to secrecy, even though its not illegal. However it came out few years back that the connection was through an adopted relative so we were not blood cousins, so we shagged another few times to make up for all the years of guilt. What Im saying Id stay clear.

over a year ago

I don't think I would just wierd seeing her !

over a year ago

"She is a women how she looks like now

Yeah...like I'm sure you'd bang your cousin! "

I actually have not you are making assumptions on the basis of what keep out of it and don't become personal I have not said any thing to you

over a year ago

I don't think I would just strange to see her on here

over a year ago

Initially for me it wasnt worth 10 year of guilt, which got worse when we met at family gatherings. That all lifted, soon as we found out truth but shagging your cousin just seems wrong. I suppose it could really split families. Even our latest shagging is secret but sits better with me knowing shes not my cousin by birth.

over a year ago

"Initially for me it wasnt worth 10 year of guilt, which got worse when we met at family gatherings. That all lifted, soon as we found out truth but shagging your cousin just seems wrong. I suppose it could really split families. Even our latest shagging is secret but sits better with me knowing shes not my cousin by birth. "

Yeah think il give it a wide birth ,

By *ixmaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Don't be a spoilsport give us her profile name, after all she isn't my cousin, lol

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"It always amazes me how some people seek to complicate their lives with unnecessary drama.

With all the women available to fuck you need to seek out family members: really?!! "

Same shit, different year lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

If I found my cousins on here, it would be an instant block! Wouldn't have an issue with them being on the site, I just dont wanna know what they get up to sexually and I see my cousins as brothers and sisters.

over a year ago

"It always amazes me how some people seek to complicate their lives with unnecessary drama.

With all the women available to fuck you need to seek out family members: really?!! "

have to agree

over a year ago

I actually have not you are making assumptions on the basis of what keep out of it and don't become personal I have not said any thing to you "

you are condoning another guy shag his cousin, so unless you would do the same, your advice is flawed, without foundation, and at worst, vindictive and nasty

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/14 10:35:28]

over a year ago

Go for it, it's not illegal lol

I would xxxxx

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

"Don't be a spoilsport give us her profile name, after all she isn't my cousin, lol "

pmsl

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I wonder if she would though?

Takes two to tango.

over a year ago

"If I found my cousins on here, it would be an instant block! Wouldn't have an issue with them being on the site, I just dont wanna know what they get up to sexually and I see my cousins as brothers and sisters."

exactly. I wouldn't want them to know I was on here let alone what I get up to

over a year ago

I actually have not you are making assumptions on the basis of what keep out of it and don't become personal I have not said any thing to you

you are condoning another guy shag his cousin, so unless you would do the same, your advice is flawed, without foundation, and at worst, vindictive and nasty"

It's my opinion and not advice and why you are coming to all my post and being nasty towards me I have not been personal to you at all so I suggest you stop

over a year ago

you are condoning another guy shag his cousin, so unless you would do the same, your advice is flawed, without foundation, and at worst, vindictive and nasty

It's my opinion and not advice and why you are coming to all my post and being nasty towards me I have not been personal to you at all so I suggest you stop "

woah, hold up there tiger.

you are being personal by telling this guy it wouldnt be a problem to have sex with a family mamber, yet you shy away when challenged whether you would do the same, which means your advice is at best, to be ignored.

i am not making things personal, my posts are just a general questioning of stupidity

if you feel thats personal then you may well have an issue

over a year ago

It's my opinion and not advice and why you are coming to all my post and being nasty towards me I have not been personal to you at all so I suggest you stop

you are being personal by telling this guy it wouldnt be a problem to have sex with a family mamber, yet you shy away when challenged whether you would do the same, which means your advice is at best, to be ignored.

i am not making things personal, my posts are just a general questioning of stupidity

if you feel thats personal then you may well have an issue"

That it I reporting you now and you don't have a right to challenge any one opnion don't like it don't take it and it was not given to you

over a year ago

True, and needing to air all this here. Either make your move or move on. Better still send the script into.Eastenders. You might make a few bob....

over a year ago

That it I reporting you now and you don't have a right to challenge any one opnion don't like it don't take it and it was not given to you "

of course i have a right to challenge peoples opinions.

thats what discussions are all about.

unless you feel discussion is alright as long as it agrees with you?

over a year ago

You don't have to agree with me as I don't have to with your either but I am not commenting you personally am I

over a year ago

That it I reporting you now and you don't have a right to challenge any one opnion don't like it don't take it and it was not given to you "

What utter drivel

over a year ago

"

What utter drivel"

But slightly amusing drivel

over a year ago

Legened, stop being a childish twat.

over a year ago

"Legened, stop being a childish twat. "

stop being so personal

legend, i got your back fella.

(oo look, i can still post....)

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

"You don't have to agree with me as I don't have to with your either but I am not commenting you personally am I "

I see you make a habit of being stupid and commenting on other people ! Get a life !!!!

over a year ago

if you feel thats personal then you may well have an issue"

interestingly the whole fucking/marrying your cousin in our Asian immigrant populations is starting to be a real issue for health care as we're seeing a large rise in genetic disorders in these groups, and also more carriers being created spreading it outside of the inbreeding group.

over a year ago

well i didnt want to mention that.

seems i was being personal enough ol

over a year ago

It might not be illegal, but it's kinda gross (imo).

Your parent's sibling's kids.

over a year ago

Could never fuck my cousin , yuk

over a year ago

All my cousins are ugly......(sic)

Nah.seriously. Its not big and its not clever imho.

over a year ago

"All my cousins are ugly......(sic)

Nah.seriously. Its not big and its not clever imho. "

thats what they say too lol

over a year ago

over a year ago

Phew. It's not just me!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/14 14:55:14]

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

One of my Cousins runs BDSM club so I'm not fucking with her in case it hurts

over a year ago

"One of my Cousins runs BDSM club so I'm not fucking with her in case it hurts"

ooo which one and where?

can pm me if you ant :D

unless it's kage or club lash already know those two.

over a year ago

just to point out i don't want your cousin i like BDSM clubs lol such great people in them

Post new Message to Thread