Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rude rude rude

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive just been told by a slim female couple that I should go on a diet.

Why are people rude just for the sake of it? I was brought up that if you have nothing nice to say say nothing.

Worst thing is im already on a diet and I've lost over three stone. Oh well at least I can use it as incentive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

cause some people get off on it hunny,block move on there 500+ people whove fabbed your pix think otherwise,you look fabulous by the way

over a year ago

"Ive just been told by a slim female couple that I should go on a diet.

Why are people rude just for the sake of it? I was brought up that if you have nothing nice to say say nothing.

Worst thing is im already on a diet and I've lost over three stone. Oh well at least I can use it as incentive "

How annoying. Don't take it to heart although, I know that's difficult. Do it because you want to, not because of an uncalled for insult.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You look good to me and the lack of politeness on behalf of the couple would put me off them in a hypothetical 'choosing' situation.

over a year ago

How very rude.. I hope you told them where to go before blocking them!

Us for one would definitely be interested but you never returned our wink a few weeks back

over a year ago

"cause some people get off on it hunny,block move on there 500+ people whove fabbed your pix think otherwise,you look fabulous by the way "

Echo this

over a year ago

Omg wow you look sexy as hell. Take no notice of pathetic people like that. I'd rather have fun with you than with someone whose up their own asses xx

over a year ago

Hi hun you look lovely me and my man fancy you take no notice x

over a year ago

"cause some people get off on it hunny,block move on there 500+ people whove fabbed your pix think otherwise,you look fabulous by the way "
500+and 1 now

By *utty_JiggleCouple
over a year ago

Black Country

Worst thing is im already on a diet and I've lost over three stone. Oh well at least I can use it as incentive "

Well done for losing three stone! That is fantastic. Nutty

over a year ago

Who cares what others think...I'd say you look hot as you are...end of the day real men prefer women with curves and meat not bones...stay as you are and enjoy who you are and tell anyone like that to go take a long run and jump...

over a year ago

Take no notice, they are rude because they can get away with it, hiding behind their computer! Probably wouldn't say it to your face,.... well hope not,

over a year ago

Sad self centred prigs who get off insulting others.

Take no notice. Massive high five for your weight loss so far. Xx

over a year ago

Dont u take no heed Beautiful ! You just look amazing !!!! Thanks for sharing with us. Kev.

over a year ago

don't understand why they contacted you? your user name is curveychick for christ sake lol. I just laugh at the insults I receive, that's why I'm always smiling

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Ur name itself shows ur lovely and curvy. Please dont take it to heart. Ur honesty shows and bet ur dead sexy. Many a man will tell u curves is where its at so embrace ur natural curves and work it xx

By *rencherMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Dont u take no heed Beautiful ! You just look amazing !!!! Thanks for sharing with us. Kev."

Spot on! nothing wrong with you Curvychick!!

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

Could also be jealousy.

As looking at your pics, you / they look gorgeous.

Maybe she is stick thin with no shape, lack of gorgeous breasts and no curves to spend time caressing.

Also sadly, some people 'get off' makes cheap nasty comments.o

Oh, I have said it on a message it obviously doesn't mean anything.

Or I am never going to see them in person so I can be so brave behind my profile.

Block, ignore concrete on the positives and as others have said how many fabs you have already had.

And thanks for sharing your pics with us.

over a year ago

You look bloody lovely! Their loss for sure

over a year ago

"How very rude.. I hope you told them where to go before blocking them!

Us for one would definitely be interested but you never returned our wink a few weeks back "

Oops sorry I would definitely be interested

over a year ago

"How very rude.. I hope you told them where to go before blocking them!

Us for one would definitely be interested but you never returned our wink a few weeks back "

Oops sorry I would definitely be interested

over a year ago

Thanks for all your kind words. Thank goodness there are some lovely people on fab xx

over a year ago

Don't you dare take their vile words to heart! You are stunning the way you are. Some people just get off on abusing others.

By *PTO-YOUMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

They are sad pathetic creatures its all about how u feel sexually

over a year ago

You look hot to me Jo x

By *PTO-YOUMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

Just seen your pics babes and u look stunning xxx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think some people have been off work too long and start trying to alleviate their boredom by picking fault with people. I don't understand what motivates them.

over a year ago

Curvychick, you are an absolute peach, honestly. As you can plainly see, there are loads of genuine people on here who think you are lovely just as you are. xxx

By *PTO-YOUMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

You shud name and shame this coupe babes xxx

over a year ago

see, i can kind of understand if you are out, and get chatting someone up and they reject you for whatever reason, but for people to actually go to the trouble of going out of their way just to be nasty, well, thats just something i will never grasp the reasoning behind.

OP, you are you and are beautiful for being so.

they obviously werent for you anyway

over a year ago

"Just seen your pics babes and u look stunning xxx"
got to agree.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You shud name and shame this coupe babes xxx"

She really shouldn't.

over a year ago

If you learnt anything from it , it was those are the kind of people you DONT want to meet

block and move on ,safe in the knowledge you just got rid of two very rude assoles...phewwww

By *PTO-YOUMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 01/01/14 19:54:22]

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"You shud name and shame this coupe babes xxx

She really shouldn't.

Sorry but bullying in any form is unaccepterble from anybody"

If the message was abusive then she should report it, but naming and shaming on here is likely to get you a forum ban, as its against the rules.

By *PTO-YOUMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

She really shouldn't."

Sorry but bullying in any form is unacceptable

over a year ago

Youre a beautiful woman, looks like you have a gorgeous body, I'm slightly envious. They certainly have a major case of the green eyed monster.

over a year ago

She really shouldn't.

Sorry but bullying in any form is unacceptable "

And that is why she should report it

What would naming and shaming achieve?

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

They can go and fuck themselves.

We're a slimish couple and we love curvy women and your super hot.

We'll send our driver round for you, get your coat on.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

sadly I get told to loose weight quite often, just by random people I've never spoken to or met. Even been told that I should be shot in the head by the Taliban because I wont sort my BMI out.

There are some cruel people in this world and keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare say it to anyone in person. I know I won't be everyones cup of tea with my size, but there is no need to be nasty and cruel. I just block them and re-read my veri's, they are proof that people like me for who I am.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

OP, this time next week you will still be on track to hit whatever weight goal you have chosen..

they however will probably still be a rude person lacking in manners..

hey ho..

over a year ago

They just mailed you out of the blue and said this to you with no prior contact between you?

over a year ago

You look amazing to me.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

when ive had that I reply I can lose weight you my dear will always be ugly

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"when ive had that I reply I can lose weight you my dear will always be ugly "

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

well done on your weight loss so far ..one heck of an achievement ..please dont let this knock your confidence !

over a year ago

Deviant City

"well done on your weight loss so far ..one heck of an achievement ..please dont let this knock your confidence !

"

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Stay exactly as you are! You look wonderfully sexy

over a year ago

She really shouldn't."

Don't worry I'm not going to. I wouldn't lower myself to their level although they have on their status

over a year ago

"sadly I get told to loose weight quite often, just by random people I've never spoken to or met. Even been told that I should be shot in the head by the Taliban because I wont sort my BMI out.

There are some cruel people in this world and keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare say it to anyone in person. I know I won't be everyones cup of tea with my size, but there is no need to be nasty and cruel. I just block them and re-read my veri's, they are proof that people like me for who I am."

That is awful what people have said to you. Im sure I've met you at cupids and if it was you you were a lovely fun lady with amazing boobies

over a year ago

"sadly I get told to loose weight quite often, just by random people I've never spoken to or met. Even been told that I should be shot in the head by the Taliban because I wont sort my BMI out.

There are some cruel people in this world and keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare say it to anyone in person. I know I won't be everyones cup of tea with my size, but there is no need to be nasty and cruel. I just block them and re-read my veri's, they are proof that people like me for who I am."

That is awful what people have said to you. Im sure I've met you at cupids and if it was you you were a lovely fun lady with amazing boobies

over a year ago

You look sexy Hun xx

over a year ago

May be they afraid of real women like you xx

over a year ago

Deviant City

There are some cruel people in this world and keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare say it to anyone in person. I know I won't be everyones cup of tea with my size, but there is no need to be nasty and cruel. I just block them and re-read my veri's, they are proof that people like me for who I am.

"

Thanks, will PM you xx

over a year ago

i disagree, maybe she was jealous.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

lose weight if YOU want to what is the secret to it btw

over a year ago

It's easy to say 'Just ignore it' but I get this ALLLL the time too, and it does start to chip away at your confidence

Like it's been said many times: they are rude, and there are plenty of people who find you attractive. Just block them and keep your chin up xx

over a year ago

I think you should diet, if this slim superior Cpl say so who are we to argue, were just inferior beings to this godly like cple

over a year ago

maybe her other half liked you .......and this was her way of getting back as never liked it.

over a year ago

"I think some people have been off work too long and start trying to alleviate their boredom by picking fault with people. I don't understand what motivates them."

Boredom and too much booze.

over a year ago

Some people are emotional vampires, they get their kicks sucking the confidence out of other people . To have the ego to think you can pass judgement on someone else without meeting them or knowing them...well let he who cast the first stone.....! Hold your head high, your beautiful and lots of people agree !

over a year ago

Only insecure people put others down that is a fact. Feel nothing but pity for them and not anger,they're the ones with a problem not you.

over a year ago

There is a big difference between you and them, you can diet (if you want to), they will always be ignorant, rude, "ugly" people.

You look gorgeous

over a year ago

"May be they afraid of real women like you xx "

All women are real regardless of size or shape

OP...just report, block and delete. I know it's easier said than done sometimes but there isn't much else you can do without lowering yourself to their childishness. And it wouldn't surprise me if you've rejected 'them' in some way before and they're just being spiteful because of it x

over a year ago

jelous I reackon you are hot

over a year ago

"Only insecure people put others down that is a fact. Feel nothing but pity for them and not anger,they're the ones with a problem not you."

smacks of jealousy to me

over a year ago

You look fab sweetie bitches be crazy!

over a year ago

"Only insecure people put others down that is a fact. Feel nothing but pity for them and not anger,they're the ones with a problem not you."

There must be an awful lot of insecure people about then.

over a year ago

Ignore the ignorant fools, it's probably some jealous woman who caught her fella looking at your lovely photos! My fella certainly had a good look and says you're beautiful x

over a year ago

Wear your curves with pride!I do!I couldn't bear life if I had to watch every calorie/ (Im a healthy size 12!).I hope you said 'fuck off boney maroni'btw and blocked her!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

You have to understand that some people get their self esteem by feeling some kind of nefarious superiority over others. In order to do this they have a deep psychological need to put others down.

Furthermore, some people can only get their self esteem through shallow, superficial means which means that they have to see themselves as physically superior, to their way of thinking.

What happens with those types of people is that they try to cling on to this physical 'attractiveness' more and more desperately. It is their curse. But one of their own making.

over a year ago

"OP, this time next week you will still be on track to hit whatever weight goal you have chosen..

hey ho..

"

Exactly!

over a year ago

"OP, this time next week you will still be on track to hit whatever weight goal you have chosen..

hey ho..

"

Exactly!

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

ive never had a problem getting men lots like BBWs thankfully

By *ancs30Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

You look great on your pics... no need to diet.... xx

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Omg wow you look sexy as hell. Take no notice of pathetic people like that. I'd rather have fun with you than with someone whose up their own asses xx"

I'd enjoy having sex with someone who was flexible enough to be able to get up their own ass &-)

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Omg wow you look sexy as hell. Take no notice of pathetic people like that. I'd rather have fun with you than with someone whose up their own asses xx"

I'd enjoy having sex with someone who was flexible enough to be able to get up their own ass &-)

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Post new Message to Thread