Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Advice for profile....

Jump to newest

By *ountydurham69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

Hi guys

I've been on here for a few months now and feel that my profile needs a bit of an overhaul!

I was quite lucky to meet a couple within a few weeks of being on here, but they have since left the scene.

I chatted to them for a while before finally meeting them for what was a really good first experience.

It seems difficult to get chatting to people due to the number of single males on here.

How to stand out from the crowd and prove that you're genuine is the question I guess!

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hah you met them and they quit the scene

sorry just found that funny

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi. The fact that you can't accommodate can put a lot of people off. To some it says your married or have something to hide. And also add a few more pics. Not just one of your cock. Needs some imagination. Shows you've put some effort in.

Because there are so many single guys on here you really have to sell yourself. Hope this helps.

By *ountydurham69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

"hah you met them and they quit the scene

sorry just found that funny "

Yeah, they left the scene a few months later!

Nothing I did. I hope lol!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Go for variety with your pics, 2 of them are essentially the same. Do a good face pic, one of you dressed, too. I'd possibly edit the bit about looking for a FB, as it may detract from peeps wanting just a one off.

Post new Message to Thread