Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gush and squirt pics.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a huge gush and squirt fan. To me it's the horniest thing ever. Who agrees with me. And you can't beat a good gush or squirt pic. Who has the best pics on here.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Couldnt agree more with you its the best turn on ever just make sure you have the towels ready

over a year ago

there is one on most fabs from last year, however looking at it, im thinking its pissing, although the owner may well try to convince me otherwise.

V squirts when she cums, its very sexy.

have videos on another swinging site

over a year ago

"there is one on most fabs from last year, however looking at it, im thinking its pissing, although the owner may well try to convince me otherwise.

have videos on another swinging site"

And I'm sure they're lush vids too.

over a year ago

"there is one on most fabs from last year, however looking at it, im thinking its pissing, although the owner may well try to convince me otherwise.

And I'm sure they're lush vids too. "

they got good feedback yeah lol

over a year ago

And I'm sure they're lush vids too.

they got good feedback yeah lol"

Awwww shame I can't see them on here

over a year ago

yeah, its been mentioned about having vids on here, but probably never happen lol.

over a year ago

"yeah, its been mentioned about having vids on here, but probably never happen lol.

"

We are definitely not the lucky lol. Sexy pics by the way.

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

I find it strange that ppl still don't truely know what squirting and gushing are.

The female anatomy is such that it doesn't have the capacity to store or expel with pressure female orgasmic fluid or cum...

So when the g spot is stimulated (which is the base of the bladder) . What happens is a person who is able or let's herself be able releases an intense orgasm , which in turn makes her release a mixture of cum and pee.

Many seem to disbelieve this but lots have research has gone into this, some say it is from a duct in the urethra, but has been disproved because of the lack of liquid volume storage. Think about ppl and be proud if u get a woman to do this as it is ultimately a woman giving into a strong orgasm

over a year ago

"I find it strange that ppl still don't truely know what squirting and gushing are.

The female anatomy is such that it doesn't have the capacity to store or expel with pressure female orgasmic fluid or cum...

So when the g spot is stimulated (which is the base of the bladder) . What happens is a person who is able or let's herself be able releases an intense orgasm , which in turn makes her release a mixture of cum and pee.

Many seem to disbelieve this but lots have research has gone into this, some say it is from a duct in the urethra, but has been disproved because of the lack of liquid volume storage. Think about ppl and be proud if u get a woman to do this as it is ultimately a woman giving into a strong orgasm

"

you've mentioned this in another thread before. Which I read earlier today.

over a year ago

Not every man is able to make a woman squirt, I didn't know I could do this, but two men have achieved it with me, very impressed and very enjoyable.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I'd love a pic of me squirting, my friend can make me squirt to the ceiling!

I prefer to do a little gush or stay dry tho most of the time!

over a year ago

"I'd love a pic of me squirting, my friend can make me squirt to the ceiling!

I prefer to do a little gush or stay dry tho most of the time! "

Mmmmmmm would so love to see you squirt to the ceiling. That would be so horny. I'd be yours forever lol xx

over a year ago

Deviant City

"I'd love a pic of me squirting, my friend can make me squirt to the ceiling!

I prefer to do a little gush or stay dry tho most of the time!

Mmmmmmm would so love to see you squirt to the ceiling. That would be so horny. I'd be yours forever lol xx"

why, whats the big turn on for you with a lady squirting? Its inconvenient as its soggy!

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

"

why, whats the big turn on for you with a lady squirting? Its inconvenient as its soggy! "

--

Because at the time it is a lot of fun.

Yes, a little messy afterwards but the build up and result do make it worth while (well for me as a man they do.) Lol

Fully appreciate that it is not for every woman or not all can do it.

But it does provide a very obvious visual and physical result that hopefully goes a little way for me knowing I have satisfied the lady.

Besides.... The flow all over my hands turns me on so much.

over a year ago

I saw one lady squirting a little bit couple of years ago but never seen any one gushing and is it mainly pee

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"

why, whats the big turn on for you with a lady squirting? Its inconvenient as its soggy!

--

Yes, a little messy afterwards but the build up and result do make it worth while (well for me as a man they do.) Lol

But it does provide a very obvious visual and physical result that hopefully goes a little way for me knowing I have satisfied the lady.

"

Not all woman squirt/gush and orgasm at the same time. I didn't. So it was just an extra bit during the session and definately didn't leave me feeling satisfied like a proper orgasm does.

over a year ago

I don't think the site allows watersport pics.

over a year ago

I wish it did lol x

over a year ago

Deviant City

"

--

"

yea I'll let you off tho!

Post new Message to Thread