Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Centre parcs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm going there in a few months time and just wondering if anyone has been and can tell me what is like and any good tips!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Take as much food and drink as you can. As theirs is very expensive.

over a year ago

No but I do know that it is very expensive as friends have been

over a year ago

"No but I do know that it is very expensive as friends have been"

Arrive there are early as you can, you can not get into your rooms, but can use the pool

over a year ago

Depends what you want from the resort, if you take your own food and drink and just use the facilities then you will have a great time, as others have said, if you eat out, drink out, it's expensive.

We have been to a lot of them including European ones and they are all of a high standard and good family fun.Enjoy xx

over a year ago

I went to longleat, you pay for everything and as people have said it us not cheap. The place is quite hilly so use the trains or take your own bike, you can hire them but I had issues with the gears. The place is quite well sign posted as the activities are spread out over the whole parc.

Apart from that it is a nice place, when we got to our place there was a doe on the back patio.

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple
over a year ago

Rochester

I have been to a few of them, and agree, arrive early / leave late, and use the time around the complex, pool, etc to make the most of it.

Bringing some of your own food is a good tip, especially for breakfast or sandwiches during the day (which can be eaten round the pool area) but unless you are on a tight budget, isn't eating out part of the fun? Expect restaurant prices though.

Are you with a friend(s) or with Kids?

Or as this is an adult site, are you asking what the play options are?

Al

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Take your own food and beer

It's expensive

Don't hire a bike

Numerous lazy bastrtds don't take their hire bikes back and leave them around edge of the carpark

Just use one of them !

over a year ago

Haha going with friends, but stuff has happened before between a few of us so who knows after a few glasses of vino I'm anyone's

over a year ago

"Haha going with friends, but stuff has happened before between a few of us so who knows after a few glasses of vino I'm anyone's"

From what we've heard it'd be cheaper to put to and hire a villa abroad, especially at this time of year.

Plus the weather would be better, so no need for glass roofs!

XXXX

over a year ago

Which u going to x

over a year ago

Im surprised at the negativity towards CP. I've always really enjoyed my time there. Everything is immaculate, the pools, the lodges, communal areas. Each lodge has its own bbq area and outdoor seating.

Its basically a high end self catering sports holiday.

If you're going to feel put out about spending a few quid whilst away then its not the place for you. But if you want to do it on the cheap, take your food or do an online shop, don't do any other activities apart from walks and swims. Even then its a really nice place.

over a year ago

We fancied trying something different we all go abroad as a group each year so thought might be fun to do an active long weekend! Going to elevdon in Suffolk

over a year ago

Agree high end self-catering only cheap if you bring your own food. Don't allow deliveries from outside supermarkets. Own supermarket expensive. Great sports facilities again some expensive. Family orientated even at night. Loads of teenagers as well as kids. Not a place easily to have adult fun unless going with like-minded adults. Great as a family hol.

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

had some good times at CP , although hevent been for several years we found it was as cheap or as expensive as you wanted to make it , would certainly look at buying some cheap bikes of fleabay as last time the bike hire added up to a few pennys ,

for those of us who have to take any holiday out of season but cant afford to jump on a aeroplane then its a good few days away .

over a year ago

We live nr the new one Woburn, priced up to go for a week, needles to say we are booking abroad fully inclusive for a lot less, same type accommodation. Any on going to Woburn pm us we come have a drink

over a year ago

"We live nr the new one Woburn, priced up to go for a week, needles to say we are booking abroad fully inclusive for a lot less, same type accommodation. Any on going to Woburn pm us we come have a drink "

If I knew you were near there I would have booked Woburn xx

over a year ago

make a note of where you parked, I parked at night and didnt pay much attention, on my way home it took me 40 mins to find my car!

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

went to center parcs once took the hire bike around the then bmx track, and snapped the frame in half oooops !!

had to go back and explain the bike was faulty it was a ladys shopper type thing nt a bmx

Post new Message to Thread