Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

time wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

should the time wasters on here be named & shamed? where is the fun in arranging to meet then not turning up? i'm sure it's happened to everyone on here or am i just unlucky lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"should the time wasters on here be named & shamed? where is the fun in arranging to meet then not turning up? i'm sure it's happened to everyone on here or am i just unlucky lol"

Too right!!!

but what about that meet that we had planned.... I spoke to you, you never showed up... you never called!!! and this is not the first time that you have done it... its a bit rich you complaining!!!!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

obviously none of the above is true.... but now do you see why name and shame doesn't work on swinging sites..... because it is a case of "he said she said"

and what you may term to be a timewaster others may not........

maybe the thing you take out of this is to pick your potential partners a bit better... get to know them, and if something doesn't feel right... then keep talking till it does or move on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

and me too

over a year ago

That's a hard one. Some have valid reasons why they can't turn up. We couldn't attend a meet the other wk when hubby broke down on motorway and couldn't get back in time. We did however contacted the person in question to apologies straight away. They were fine with it. It's when people don't bother to even attempt contact and explain why they won't be there that they earn the name 'time wasters'. We missed out on a night of fun with one couple we've been to before, to meet another couple we hadn't met before who didn't turn up at all. That made us mad as hell. Those are the time wasters. In that case yes I would like to 'name and shame'.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i don't mean the people who contact you to say they can't make it thats not a problem you arrange another time i mean the people who just don't turn up & leave you hanging.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

what gets me is the people who dont contact you to explain then have the cheek to try and arrange anothr time without even mentioning them not turning up - think that is very rude, as if my time is not worth caring about

over a year ago

Yeah I'd just name and shame the lot of them. So why don't you just start a new thread containing a whacking great list of timewasters ?

Then the rest if us will all take bets on the length of time it is before you are kicked out of the site.

That oughta provide us all with at least 20 minutes of entertainment on an otherwise uneventful Sunday afternoon

over a year ago

"i don't mean the people who contact you to say they can't make it thats not a problem you arrange another time i mean the people who just don't turn up & leave you hanging."

Same as the second message...

Who is going to gather the evidence, who is going to hear the case, or is it just your word?

We all know what you mean, learn from it. Don't meet too far, or book rooms etc meet them first for a chat...

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Seeing as the real definition of a 'Timewaster' would be someone that you never get to meet then no one on here has ever met a Timewaster!

Problem solved in a jiffy there!

Am now off to wait for the OP to do his Timewaster List Forum

over a year ago

Scuse me ..... ? Fabio .... Is this today ??

over a year ago

thing is naming and shaming will always be abused, if people meet and one party dont want to play a lot will see that as time wasting, i've had people say to me.....dont meet so and so cause they dont play, just because they have met and nothing happened, now to me thats not timing wasting, i have met many men and decided not to play but i dont class myself as a time waster as i never agree to having sex with anyone i have not met, its a drink and see how it goes, but it just goes to show how different people have different opinions on what a time waster is

over a year ago

Flipping it and looking at the subject from another angle, do we really need a name and shame board on a site that does verifications, if they not verified dont meet them if your that bothered, but then saying that i had a no show from a guy who had many verifications not so long back.....so guess its back to the drawing board on that one lol

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

What about the ones with short memories?

We have been contacted by 3 couples in the last year to arrange meets with us. Thats odd because we have contacted them in the last year and each couple turned us down for a meeting saying we were not their types!

Now do they want to meet with us because they have not had any other offers? Or do they want to meet because they have forgotten they have already turned us down?

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Now do they want to meet with us because they have not had any other offers? Or do they want to meet because they have forgotten they have already turned us down?"

Maybe they realised how wrong they were?

over a year ago

"thing is naming and shaming will always be abused, if people meet and one party dont want to play a lot will see that as time wasting, i've had people say to me.....dont meet so and so cause they dont play, just because they have met and nothing happened, now to me thats not timing wasting, i have met many men and decided not to play but i dont class myself as a time waster as i never agree to having sex with anyone i have not met, its a drink and see how it goes, but it just goes to show how different people have different opinions on what a time waster is"

I agree, its difficult to define what 'timewasting' is in this context, however the worst culprits on here are the idiots who have been on here for ages and have no verifications and have the 'meet today' icon on all the time, either they are very picky or more likely they are just wasting peoples time

over a year ago

"What about the ones with short memories?

We have been contacted by 3 couples in the last year to arrange meets with us. Thats odd because we have contacted them in the last year and each couple turned us down for a meeting saying we were not their types!

Now do they want to meet with us because they have not had any other offers? Or do they want to meet because they have forgotten they have already turned us down?"

Working their way down the ladder, joking x

over a year ago

"What about the ones with short memories?

Now do they want to meet with us because they have not had any other offers? Or do they want to meet because they have forgotten they have already turned us down?

Working their way down the ladder, joking x"

blimey does that mean i'll get a meet soon then lmao

Post new Message to Thread