Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

some one you know

Jump to newest

By *iking.beard OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

So have any of you have seen someone you know out side of fab on here and what came of it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes and nothing, was my sons best friend so is on my block list and will stay there

over a year ago

My cousins son looked at my profile when I was on here a few years ago. I couldnt hit the block button quick enough lol I didnt have a face pic on my profile but he did. I tend to block all locals anyway, cant take the risk of work or family finding out. This is a very close knit (nosey) community and I prefer to keep my naught private life private

over a year ago

"So have any of you have seen someone you know out side of fab on here and what came of it ?"

Yip, a few of my guy mates are on here, upshot is mega comfortable meets, and horny sex!

over a year ago

Someone who works in the same organisation messaged me recently. I checked it was him then told him I wouldn't be meeting him. I feel my face go red every time I come across him at work.

By *obbobeanMan
over a year ago

dagenham

Yeah saw a mum from my sons school, we were both on for the same thing. Although I was divorced and she was still married, she made the running sending explicit pics saying well you know who I am, and I'm jot about to tell your ex, so we might aswel meet for a coffee and chat about things. Well we did, and as they say on Jeremy Kyle it just sort of happened, we ended up in bed and have some very good fun on a lot more than one occasion. And even had quite a few MMF's

By *iking.beard OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I got spotted by a family member on cam with my ex

over a year ago

I came across a guy recently who lives only a few doors away. As he said you don't sh@t where you eat.

Also an ex pupils dad, tried to have some fun with him after months of chatting.

over a year ago

Yes tonight lol...funny though

Nette

over a year ago

yes, I'm pretty sure I met somebody off here who I'd been chatting to for a while in the reduced isle in Morrisons. It was one of those is it or isn't it moments. I didn't say anything since she was with one of her friends

over a year ago

my old next door neighbour viewed me quite wierd

over a year ago

Not yet

Anyone in Bournemouth pmsl

By *onny BonesMan
over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I have to admit that I often go out hoping to bump into someone from Fab but living in a tiny village I have more chance of winning the lottery

over a year ago

i have seen my seunior manager nevr new he was gay

over a year ago

My brother messaged me

over a year ago

I know my butchers meat a lot better since I have been on this site ....hee hee hee... it tasted better in the flesh xxx

over a year ago

"i have seen my seunior manager nevr new he was gay"

Did his " straight" male profile on here give him away?

over a year ago

ive bumped into a parent from the school gates on here....ooooh dropping my son off was a bit uncomfortable...

also someone who works for the same company but in a separate office.....

weve laughed about being us both being on fab but we havent hooked up

over a year ago

"My brother messaged me "

get lost, seriously??

over a year ago

My FWB brother messaged me. I didn't know it was his brother until our post coital chat....oops!!

over a year ago

I got recognised yesterday

It happens every time I stand in front of a red book

over a year ago

yeah one of the checkout girls at asda is on here i have a bit of a smile when i see her

over a year ago

"My brother messaged me

get lost, seriously?? "

Can imagine the message, wow! you dont look bad with no clothes on sis. "Are you still very vocal when you masterbate!" .. lol

over a year ago

"My brother messaged me

get lost, seriously?? "

Seriously, it made me feel sick

over a year ago

"My brother messaged me

get lost, seriously??

Seriously, it made me feel sick "

Least you know your pics won't get you recognised... Every cloud n all that lol

over a year ago

Yes a a few actually on here and another site .

A couple where the wife works in the same building with the fem half although only knows her by sight once we swapped pics they have not made a move but check our prof reg, embarrassed I think, we wouldn't mind though.

Another couple we chatted for a few days then swapped face pics and new each other and we were shocked with these guys crikey they were very naughty or should say have been lol hubby was gagging to meet her lol but that came to an when they realised who we were polite message "a little to close" but again check our prof reg .

Another couple we used to see every Friday at s in welshpool buying horse feed etc again swapped pics and "oh we may be a little to close .

Seen plenty of guys and one who hubby knew from his past work area they got chatting on here, again not keen on a meet because the guys wife is embarrassed that her hubby knows mine.

We would meet local and would love to have met all these , understand why some will not but we look at it if all in to the same thing whats the problem in forming a tight little local group .

The one couple I believe attend a club at least once a month if we were clubber types we would have actually encountered them there anyway , all a little odd really chill axe folks.

By *CLCPLUKCouple
over a year ago

Gateshead

I think it would be quite fun seeing someone we know on here. At the end of the day we are all on here for the same thing (well as long as it's friends that recognise us, and not family!) haha

over a year ago

"Yes a a few actually on here and another site .

A couple where the wife works in the same building with the fem half although only knows her by sight once we swapped pics they have not made a move but check our prof reg, embarrassed I think, we wouldn't mind though.

Another couple we chatted for a few days then swapped face pics and new each other and we were shocked with these guys crikey they were very naughty or should say have been lol hubby was gagging to meet her lol but that came to an when they realised who we were polite message "a little to close" but again check our prof reg .

Another couple we used to see every Friday at s in welshpool buying horse feed etc again swapped pics and "oh we may be a little to close .

Seen plenty of guys and one who hubby knew from his past work area they got chatting on here, again not keen on a meet because the guys wife is embarrassed that her hubby knows mine.

We would meet local and would love to have met all these , understand why some will not but we look at it if all in to the same thing whats the problem in forming a tight little local group .

The one couple I believe attend a club at least once a month if we were clubber types we would have actually encountered them there anyway , all a little odd really chill axe folks.

"

Wonder if you know us then?

Anyway couple of years ago I messeged and then went on to have regular meets with a lady from work who I still see to this day . Only stopped because she wanted to take a break from swinging.

Had messages from but never met my ex-gf as I wanted nothing to do with her or her husband, did have a message from somone else who after I had sent a face pic didnt send one back but said they couldnt meet because they knew me from work so stil no idea who that is. Had friends of friends message me as well but never met them.

See the odd couple and single Fem from here while out shopping etc I'm still little wary about meetig in my area

By *aughtyangieCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

I (tom) keep looking but so far no one I know or family I would love it. It would make me giggle loads

over a year ago

I would love to find people on here I know, but it would depend on who it is

over a year ago

My daughters ex husband is on here.Hes met some dogs so it proves to me shes better off without him!

By *aeval and aonghusCouple
over a year ago

reading

I (Ms) have had a man on the train recognize me. He didn't say anything just rushed to his phone and basically held the phone beside my face to see if it was me, then gave a nod of approval. It was awkward but only because he didn't know what to do with himself so just starred directly into my face for 15 minutes!

over a year ago

2 minutes after putting my face pic on I received a message from my auntie my heart was thumping then she went and told my mother hence the reason we don't speak anymore also found a family friend on here sent me messages with pics I was admiring her rather nice breasts then opened the next message with a face pic in she doesn't know it's me wish she did I would love to meet her she's hot

over a year ago

"I (Ms) have had a man on the train recognize me. He didn't say anything just rushed to his phone and basically held the phone beside my face to see if it was me, then gave a nod of approval. It was awkward but only because he didn't know what to do with himself so just starred directly into my face for 15 minutes! "

jesus that is creepy as hell

over a year ago

Yes a few people..mostly men..that i went to school with.

over a year ago

I recognised someone's picture here from another site where we had exchanged a few messages. Exchanged some here as well.

By *aeval and aonghusCouple
over a year ago

reading

"I (Ms) have had a man on the train recognize me. He didn't say anything just rushed to his phone and basically held the phone beside my face to see if it was me, then gave a nod of approval. It was awkward but only because he didn't know what to do with himself so just starred directly into my face for 15 minutes!

jesus that is creepy as hell"

It was unexpected, but he was clearly nervous and I think the stare was in anticipation that I would do something magical

over a year ago

There's a customer from the shop i used to work in on here. I would love to play with her, but i'm outside of her age range

It's annoyng because she's the only female (that I know of) that lives within a mile of me on here

xx

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

I was seeing someone on another site a few years ago & after a few months we met in a meeting where we were both representing our respective employers.

Neither knew the other would be there and keeping a straight face was difficult, but we had a great evening afterwards

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/12/13 21:02:10]

over a year ago

My attached neighbour the other day. Horrible situation as I like his missus. Dreading seeing either of them!

over a year ago

Yep I've seen a few! Some I would of rather not known about, but that block button comes in handy lol

over a year ago

Yeah I seen plenty I know... I just usually block before giving them the chance to contact me...

By *ymrocruMan
over a year ago

penygroes

Dont blame him , your stunning. Xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 05:26:09]

over a year ago

Never seen anyone we know.. But we moved from home town so don't know anyone in Shrews.. Bf keeps an eye out on anyone from the Wirral tho for familiar faces!! Plus we both work for a huge national company, so bound to be work colleagues on here somewhere..

By *CLCPLUKCouple
over a year ago

Gateshead

Well of anyone is from near us, please feel free to message if u think u might know one of us :p

over a year ago

We know one couple on here, they know we know and we know they know, but we never mention it as our needs are totally different.

over a year ago

"My brother messaged me "

I've had this too.

over a year ago

If there on here its for the same reasons. Just be polite and say nothing in public

over a year ago

I saw my step mother nephew on here posting on the Wales forums but I don't care because my old man and step mother knows I'm on here lol

over a year ago

Hah, what is with brothers messaging their sisters?!

Think it is some kind of genetic attraction? Although to be fair you both seem attractive...

over a year ago

Would love to find someone I know and play with them

over a year ago

We have a uncle on here, rather surprising pics , impressive lol x

over a year ago

Also bumped into 2 people in Chams we know very well now lol xxx