Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bisexual topic again!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do woman/ couples actually like bi guys? I've had the odd meet with couples but get the feeling not many people are into bi guys but plenty are into bi girls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope so

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I see no difference for 1on1 meets... depends on the person, not whether they're bi or straight..

For MMF and group fun.. I prefer bi guys.. but again depends on the guys

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

But in general... the answer to your question is some will like bi guys .... some won't

By *ugarcuntCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Hell yes we do!

over a year ago

I promise I will do my hair for you ladies and couples.

By *aeval and aonghusCouple
over a year ago

reading

I (Ms) prefer bi guys. Unfortunately a lot of "bi-men" do say most people don't like it.

Personally I think YOU like what YOU like and if "those people" judge your sexual preference, then why would you want to meet them? Just my opinion.

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

They'll all say love 'em .... Few will meet 'em

So. Enjoy being shunned by men as well as women!

over a year ago

"I (Ms) prefer bi guys. Unfortunately a lot of "bi-men" do say most people don't like it.

Personally I think YOU like what YOU like and if "those people" judge your sexual preference, then why would you want to meet them? Just my opinion. "

localish bi guy here

over a year ago

Bi guys or girls, were not prejudice!

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

we do meet many , most are German / dutch. on holiday, they lov to suck cock which is nice for john, and the lady's , must do a class at school, always hit the spot..lol connie x

over a year ago

"Do woman/ couples actually like bi guys? I've had the odd meet with couples but get the feeling not many people are into bi guys but plenty are into bi girls "

Correct. But we are a niche market that some people are looking for

over a year ago

"we do meet many , most are German / dutch. on holiday, they lov to suck cock which is nice for john, and the lady's , must do a class at school, always hit the spot..lol connie x"
hi Connie.xxwe cammed before.x

over a year ago

reading

"I (Ms) prefer bi guys. Unfortunately a lot of "bi-men" do say most people don't like it.

Personally I think YOU like what YOU like and if "those people" judge your sexual preference, then why would you want to meet them? Just my opinion. localish bi guy here "

over a year ago

Personally I think YOU like what YOU like and if "those people" judge your sexual preference, then why would you want to meet them? Just my opinion. localish bi guy here

I only I could be so lucky.xxx

"

over a year ago

Depends on the couple I guess, but we love single bi guys. Just a shame there don't seem to be many out there

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"we do meet many , most are German / dutch. on holiday, they lov to suck cock which is nice for john, and the lady's , must do a class at school, always hit the spot..lol connie xhi Connie.xxwe cammed before.x"

maybe why not find a partner and touch in person..lol connie x

over a year ago

reading

Personally I think YOU like what YOU like and if "those people" judge your sexual preference, then why would you want to meet them? Just my opinion. localish bi guy here

"

You make your own luck.....

over a year ago

"They'll all say love 'em .... Few will meet 'em

So. Enjoy being shunned by men as well as women! "

We love 'em and we meet 'em and we love 'em some more xxxx

over a year ago

I met a TV recently for soft play.. Put the verification on my profile and a lady on here from the past went absolutely crazy at me! Had to block her.

So some ladies not cool about it. Was something I always wanted to try now its ticked off no longer wondering what it would be like and not eager to go any further with it.

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We love bi guys

over a year ago

We like bi guys too

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Some people like bi guys, some don't. Comme Ci, comme ca....

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

We only play with bi males gor mmf fun , its so much more fun and defo want more

By *allen MadonnaWoman
over a year ago

In my own little world

Been advertising for months for a bi fwb. Didn't think I'd have so much trouble in finding one.

over a year ago

Hope so or my wife is going to kick me out lol

over a year ago

"

Working on it now.. Your profile is gorgeous!!

I've indulged in rough play before but I think my body is too wimpy.. I scream far too readily, and my bum gets red and sore after a few well placed spanks!!

over a year ago

reading

Working on it now.. Your profile is gorgeous!!

I've indulged in rough play before but I think my body is too wimpy.. I scream far too readily, and my bum gets red and sore after a few well placed spanks!!

"

thank you.

over a year ago

We like Bi guys. But seems like a lot of straight guys are Bi when they message

over a year ago

"Been advertising for months for a bi fwb. Didn't think I'd have so much trouble in finding one."
me neither!!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Some do, some don't. I've never really had a problem getting meets, but that could be down to location or luck

over a year ago

Love bi guys

And that is slut talking

over a year ago

We like & welcome bi guys!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I love and meet bi guys.....they are my favourite group fun x

over a year ago

"Do woman/ couples actually like bi guys? I've had the odd meet with couples but get the feeling not many people are into bi guys but plenty are into bi girls "

You have made a valid enough statement but I woud suggest that anyone thinking on the same lines, just read peoples profiles. We get lots of mails from bi curious guys and bi guys wanting a meet, yet our profile states we do not see bi guys. Does get a bit annoying when we have nothing against bi guys

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We've only knowingly once met a bi guy. He was fun and it was nice that he had no issues with hubby being near and erect. We have, unfortunately, found that some single guys really can't get over the idea that hubby will be there and joining in.

They also make the mistake thinking that hubby will just be watching or even out of the room while we play (especially guys we meet at clubs). They seem to be worried that hubby in the room means bi action when nothing could be further from the truth. For us personally, male bi action isn't a turn on at all. It doesn't worry us to see guys at it but neither do we find it erotic.

We'd certainly involve another bi guy in our play again as we like their relaxed attitude to other cocks in close proximity and not worrying about 'crossed swords' during DP etc.

over a year ago

Can;t see the problem with meeting us bi or bi curious guys as long as we are clean and hygenic,we obviously enjoy our sexuality

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Iv never been with a guy.... Iv been offered it lots of times but Iv always declined. I think some people dont like labels. Iv looked at profiles and its said the guys straight but then theyre looking for bis or ts/tvs ????

Iv always said in a 3sum/moresum if a guy sucked my cock or licked my balls while or after I was having or after just having sex with the woman I might like it.... Who knows???

There was a thread on here b4 and it said if you were in a dark room enjoying a bj and the lights went on and it was a guy what would you do... I think if your enjoying it your enjoying it..... Im just not attracted to men never have been...... But when meeting a couple who knows what will happen.... As long as nothings forced then go with the flow..... And enjoy

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

This story is 100% true.. I dont lie... Unless its to the police etc anyway....

I was in a bar in Turkey and got chatting to this couple.... I wont use their names or where theyre from... Anyway we were telling stories and jokes etc etc the guy kept saying I fucking love you man and hugging/back slapping me..... As they left the bar I said make the most of her tonight because Im having her tomoz they just laughed....

The next night they came in and joined me at my table... Same thing happened... Then at the end of the night he or they I cant recall which now. Said fancy coming back to ours for a drink... I said have you got vodka and cola they said yes. I said ok why not... So we went to theirs they actually lived next door to the bar (Theyve sold now)

over a year ago

People have preferences that is life.

I make sure before any meet that all involved know I am bi, but bi play is by no means a pre requisite of a meet.

My preference is to meet couples where the m is bi but its not a must.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

When we got there drinks were handed out we sat outside on the terrace it was a warm summers night....

He sempt more pissed than her or I and he knocked a bottle of wine over and it smashed.... He said Im off to bed and went. Me and her cleaned the mess up and continued chatting.... If she'd have said come on I would have gladly... But she didnt.... After a while she said your welcome to stay the night you know... I was sussing things out..... After a while she went inside I thought right I'll make my move I went in and couldnt see her so I went into the bedroom there she was giving him a bj I should have said Id love one of those or something but I dint.... He said do you have to come in while shes giving me a bj.... He said you can sleep on the couch... She said Iv told him he can stay.... I said listen mate I dont mind shagging your lass but I dont want you man raping me in the middle of the night I left and walked 100 metres to my place.....

Was this a set up???

I wished she'd have come on to me first then he'd have joined in things would have been different.

Iv taken a few couples back to mine for fun in the pool etc etc but although I can remember having sex I cant remember who did what to who... Too much alcohol... Theyve always been gone the next morning.... Maybe I'll get lucky and invite someone back for sober fun

over a year ago

We feel less comfortable with a couple with a bi guy. Not out of homophobia, just because if that's what they're mainly looking for, they aint gonna get it from us.

We've been disappointed by couples with 'bi' girls that wouldnt play bi. So we wouldnt wanna disappoint others if they were looking for bi male play.

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

My top fantasy, is to meet with bi guys x

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Mmf when other guy bi much better so much more relaxed

over a year ago

I have found that there is some "negativity" towards bi-guys so it is really excellent to read the positive comments on here.

My yet to achieve fantasy is a MMF threesome, ideally with a married couple as I would so love to go down on him whilst she watches.

Besides that I do get messages from guys who state straight on their profile although they send me awful and crude messages (I'm not a prude) like "wanna empty u balls in my mouth" and I'm like FFS!

Also though, I get the feeling that people assume that "bi" means performing oral and occasional anal sex, yet, what about kissing, touching and more sensual areas of bisexuality, would most guys run a mile at the thought of kissing a guy but they can manage the more physical side of things?

Any thoughts or comments chaps?

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"We've only knowingly once met a bi guy. He was fun and it was nice that he had no issues with hubby being near and erect. We have, unfortunately, found that some single guys really can't get over the idea that hubby will be there and joining in.

They also make the mistake thinking that hubby will just be watching or even out of the room while we play (especially guys we meet at clubs). They seem to be worried that hubby in the room means bi action when nothing could be further from the truth. For us personally, male bi action isn't a turn on at all. It doesn't worry us to see guys at it but neither do we find it erotic.

We'd certainly involve another bi guy in our play again as we like their relaxed attitude to other cocks in close proximity and not worrying about 'crossed swords' during DP etc. "

We definitely agree. Although we have no desire to meet single guys, couples only, as we both enjoy seeing each other playing. Meets where the guys are 'bi friendly' does make for a much more relaxed fun play with everyone in close contact, and no atmosphere of tension.

Our experience when chatting or meeting 'straight' couples is that mostly they are straight but 'bi friendly' like us. In as much that they, and we, have absolutely no sexual attraction or desire for guys to bi play together on there own, but in the eroticism of all playing together are totally at ease with close contact by guys, touching and sharing oral play with partners or 'crossing swords' in DP.

Perhaps instead of the defining line of Bi-curious or bi, inviting the guys in a couple that look primarily for fun with guy in a couple, to the lesser involvement of the Fem. then it might be better to have a indication that they are 'Straight but bi friendly'

By *ob_bieMan
over a year ago

Bath

"We've only knowingly once met a bi guy. He was fun and it was nice that he had no issues with hubby being near and erect. We have, unfortunately, found that some single guys really can't get over the idea that hubby will be there and joining in.

We'd certainly involve another bi guy in our play again as we like their relaxed attitude to other cocks in close proximity and not worrying about 'crossed swords' during DP etc.

We definitely agree. Although we have no desire to meet single guys, couples only, as we both enjoy seeing each other playing. Meets where the guys are 'bi friendly' does make for a much more relaxed fun play with everyone in close contact, and no atmosphere of tension.

Our experience when chatting or meeting 'straight' couples is that mostly they are straight but 'bi friendly' like us. In as much that they, and we, have absolutely no sexual attraction or desire for guys to bi play together on there own, but in the eroticism of all playing together are totally at ease with close contact by guys, touching and sharing oral play with partners or 'crossing swords' in DP.

Perhaps instead of the defining line of Bi-curious or bi, inviting the guys in a couple that look primarily for fun with guy in a couple, to the lesser involvement of the Fem. then it might be better to have a indication that they are 'Straight but bi friendly'"

Good way of putting it...

over a year ago

Not for us sorry.

We once had a meet with a "straight" guy.

We were all naked, having fun & everything was going just fine when he suddenly started sucking my cock. My erection instantly vanished & Mrs J collapsed into hysterical giggles - presumably at the look of shock on my face.

It simply spoiled the evening.

Definitely not an experience we would ever want to repeat.

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

We are not saying that is what we look for. Just that we always talk to a couple and if they are like minded then if anything happens in the eroticism of the moment then we are at ease with it.

Its all about chatting and knowing the couple you meet.

over a year ago

a bi topic?

i knew they had nuts in, but didnt realise eating them made a guy bi.

im sticking to double deckers from now on

Post new Message to Thread