Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couple's thoughts on tgirls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm interested to learn and better understand what couples think of tgirls, especially in a swingers environment such as clubs etc.

The term is generally used to describe a wide spectrum of guys who enjoy having a fem persona/alter ego/trans-gender. For my part I have no desire to change sex, just enjoy immersing in femininity as much as nature will allow me, in a public settings as well as clubs.

Do your thoughts on tgirls on the swinging scene differ between the two of you? If tgirls don't float your boat, would you object to us at a regular swingers night (we tend only to be accepted at bi-nights which is fine by me, but not by all tgirls)?

What turns you on and what turns you off about tgirls?

Hope to get some responses - just keen to further my understanding of the views and thoughts of others on this 'marginal' aspect of the scene.

Tiff xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Since joining this Site my Better Half has started taking an interest in blokes who Cross Dress and She has put them on her must do list, personally i find all types interesting as People.

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Since joining this Site my Better Half has started taking an interest in blokes who Cross Dress and She has put them on her must do list, personally i find all types interesting as People."

over a year ago

Female half here... Tgirls don't do anything for me I'm afraid but would never object to them being allowed at swingers nights each to their own and I'll talk to anyone.

My partner on the other hand is interested in Tgirls and would happily play with one at a club.

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

I really don't have any problems what other people do to get their rocks off.

If couples want to play with Tgirls it's really nothing to do with me. It's not something I would do so I don't give it much thought.

If someone tried to make it compulsary, well ... that's another matter.

The best advice I can offer on this subject is, do what you feel comfortable with, do it like minded people and "fuck the rest of em". Well, I'm sure you know what I mean

By *icked kittyCouple
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Well we think you already know our views Tiff, we both absolutely love having interaction with T girls , confidence and sensuality being a big turn on.For a male to enjoy the feel and look of hair lingerie and make up is not necessarily a gauge of sexual orientation, therfore inclusion in any club night or other scenario is a bonus to all involved variety is the spice of life after all

over a year ago

"Well we think you already know our views Tiff, we both absolutely love having interaction with T girls , confidence and sensuality being a big turn on.For a male to enjoy the feel and look of hair lingerie and make up is not necessarily a gauge of sexual orientation, therfore inclusion in any club night or other scenario is a bonus to all involved variety is the spice of life after all "

over a year ago

For me Ive discovered , lots of couples don't get excited by tgirls and for that reason I tend to shy away from swinger clubs. But that's not to say I haven't thought of going to one. Ive played with couples in private and love it to bits, but enjoy tgirl venue nights out seperately. If couples then enjoy being there with me thats great.... and I certainly have no objections to that.

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

T girls don't bother us in the slightest at clubs (or in public). We've seen some very convincing ladies at clubs and some who, by the look of them, have just started out on their journey. We certainly have no objection to their inclusion on any night at a club not just bi nights or, like jaydeesclubs does, a special 't-girls and their admirers' night. Live and let live.

By *REW and HELENCouple
over a year ago

sutton in ashfield

we both love tgirls and tvs and we don't have a problem with them on normal swinger nights,after all variety is the spice of life,

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've been to places on TG nights and normal nights and tbh, I prefer the normal nights. I find them a lot more fun. Some people are very friendly, some are sexy (I think you know who I mean )some couldn't care less about a TG being in the place and a few probably comment when I'm not in the room. I don't mind either way.

over a year ago

There is a Tgirl on here blue ivy. Got to be most stunning woman on here.we would more than happy to play with Tgirls like her.but most t girls don't wanna play with females

over a year ago

My very good friend is a pre op transsexual who will be undergoing her vaginoplasty surgery early next year, therefore we are very aware in this regard.

In clubs in the swinging scene and socially throughout my life ive had good relationships with transvestites, trans women and gay men.

Ive never had sex with a trans woman because Im not sexually interested in women.

Ive had many a chat with transvestites, ive never played as we didnt seem to be together in rooms where play took place.

We will im sure have a meet with a transvestite, as long as they are attracted to me sexually, as play will be with me and not Chris, in the same way we enjoy threesomes generally.

over a year ago

Thanks to all for replying and helping my understanding. Feel free to keep this thread live, I'm keen to hear more views.

Tiff xxx

over a year ago

It's up to u what you do or don't.

But for me due to my ex being a t.g we did not finish on good terms and that has let some issue's with me......

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

If we click and the attraction or lust is there we not only approve but enjoy playing with.

over a year ago

I have a girl friend and love our developing friendship.

I have been involved with Dommes and subs who are tv's but never a t-s .... Something I find exciting but I've never met anyone near.

It's more about the person to me... But I do love girly company x

over a year ago

I think they are great, I want a girly time with one, and go from there

over a year ago

juts bumping this along. Would love to hear your views

Tiff xxx

over a year ago

"juts bumping this along. Would love to hear your views

Tiff xxx"

We are ok with t girls, and have some good friendships and many a night out

over a year ago

Hopefully soon I will have some fun with a t girl.x

over a year ago

"Hopefully soon I will have some fun with a t girl.x"

What's stopping you

over a year ago

Finding one to meet with.

over a year ago

"Finding one to meet with. "

Try the titanic , Wednesday 8 januarary

London hotel 2nd Wednesday of month

Does that help

over a year ago

That does, do many attend?

over a year ago

"That does, do many attend? "

It is popular . If you want to meet tgirls you have to tag along on the gay scene .

There are plenty of gay pubs in southampton

By *aulatv_ukTV/TS
over a year ago

Rhyl

You will find that 99% of TG and TV are very friendly and don't automatically think that you want to get in to their knickers if you strike up a conversation with them. Even if your not into TV/TV girls there's no need to blank us out as we are part of the human race too.

over a year ago

It doesn't interest me really ( the look that is) - mrs notts talking. But then again I judge the person on their character and not how they dress , so yes I have played with a TV in a club because I liked him as a person.

over a year ago

We have met a T girl from this site and had a great time

Her and the wife got on great and she even went out with us dogging wearing some of the wife's clothing

Will meet her again and others too, must say though they have to be convincing

over a year ago

Have to say this confuses me a tad i thought tgirl was fully transformed gender realignment.

Tv and cd i understand its just a cock in a frock

By *arteeneWoman
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Have to say this confuses me a tad i thought tgirl was fully transformed gender realignment.

Tv and cd i understand its just a cock in a frock

"

Tgirl is a more modern tv well that's what I believe your thinking of a TS

Post new Message to Thread