Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

one for the guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do please enlighten me about men and oral sex. There are very many profiles here where men openly declare their love for giving oral and their desire to satisfy their partner's every desire in that area.

Is this just a ruse, a lure to attract hopeful women or do you really, truly all want to give rather than receive?

Is a quick lick and a poke your idea of giving satisfaction or can you really breathe through your ears?

I'd love to know....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do please enlighten me about men and oral sex. There are very many profiles here where men openly declare their love for giving oral and their desire to satisfy their partner's every desire in that area.

Is this just a ruse, a lure to attract hopeful women or do you really, truly all want to give rather than receive?

Is a quick lick and a poke your idea of giving satisfaction or can you really breathe through your ears?

I'd love to know.... "

As if any bloke is going to put'yeah i just wrote that on my profile to make me look good'

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Do please enlighten me about men and oral sex. There are very many profiles here where men openly declare their love for giving oral and their desire to satisfy their partner's every desire in that area.

I'd love to know....

As if any bloke is going to put'yeah i just wrote that on my profile to make me look good' "

lol! well, maybe some of them do...

over a year ago

I truly love cunnilingus and I'm in no rush to stop. The intimacy and effect is intoxicating. I can't breathe through my ears but never found that a limit. Figure 30mins is about typical but an hour has been known... Love that kitchen table

over a year ago

I'd love to know.... "

I just love it I love it when a women quivers as you lick away and I have a little probe deep into a soft wet juicy pussy feeling the wetness run down your fingers I LOVE IT

over a year ago

I genuinely love giving women oral. licking and sucking. and I love the taste of womans cum. mmmm. plus from my experience. its helps make penetration more enjoyable too

don't get me wrong. im never guna turn down a blowjob from a woman. but I will always return the favour.

over a year ago

Some of them just go through the motions, that's true. But I've met a few who truly love the texture and taste, and will keep me queening until THEY are sated, too.

It's about honesty and communication. Once you believe your partner does love it, you can relax and enjoy it both. Wonderful experience.

By *los_guy69Man
over a year ago

Prestonpans

I can honestly say I get more pleasure from going down on a woman than I do from fucking. Flicking my tongue over her hard clit, slowly tracing my tongue around her soaking wet pussy...mmmmm.

over a year ago

It's only fair that if you wish to receive you should give and that you should do a good job before the real fun starts

over a year ago

"It's only fair that if you wish to receive you should give and that you should do a good job before the real fun starts "

That sounds wrong to me. 'Should' should never come into it. A man should WANT to go down there, even if the woman is not that keen on giving blowjobs.

over a year ago

Depends very much on the pussy for me, if it's a pretty one ,I love burying my face in it, if it's an ugly one I'd rather skip it.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Every guy is different! Some probably say and do it because they think that is what ladies want to hear (the same works the other way around too)

I actively prefer to give than receive. I'll always be hornier if i'm able to do the former. In fact, it is one of my top turn ons. That being said, i fully appreciate that some women are also like me, and don't like receiving oral either.

In before people see this as "weird". It isn't. It is just preference. Would quite happily go without a blowjob from now till the end of time.

over a year ago

These moments, I am glad i'm still a virgin.

over a year ago

"Every guy is different! Some probably say and do it because they think that is what ladies want to hear (the same works the other way around too)

I actively prefer to give than receive. I'll always be hornier if i'm able to do the former. In fact, it is one of my top turn ons. That being said, i fully appreciate that some women are also like me, and don't like receiving oral either.

In before people see this as "weird". It isn't. It is just preference. Would quite happily go without a blowjob from now till the end of time."

I appreciate what you are saying. Of course everybody is entitled to their own preference. But I would feel something was missing if me doing oral was not particularly welcome. It turns me on massively.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I very much enjoy oral sex with a lady.

As per my profile....

over a year ago

I love to go down on a woman.my partner can justify that and she take a while to cum.there is nothing better than licking and teasing a woman this way .then tasting her juice when she cum

By *uper_gMan
over a year ago

london

I've yet to find a woman that don't want me to make sweet love to them after I've performed oral on them so it's a win win situation so far!!!

Can give it all the "I don't want nothing in return, just wanna sort you out" talk, but deep down I know what's coming!!!!

over a year ago

"I've yet to find a woman that don't want me to make sweet love to them after I've performed oral on them so it's a win win situation so far!!!

Can give it all the "I don't want nothing in return, just wanna sort you out" talk, but deep down I know what's coming!!!!"

That last half sentence is priceless

over a year ago

I love giving oral to ladies and to guys. Been handed around by six ladies in chameleons before and not tried to fuck any of them. I'm sub and love to please. I tend to only have full sex with my own wife.

And yes; I can practically breathe through my ears

By *uper_gMan
over a year ago

london

"I've yet to find a woman that don't want me to make sweet love to them after I've performed oral on them so it's a win win situation so far!!!

Can give it all the "I don't want nothing in return, just wanna sort you out" talk, but deep down I know what's coming!!!!

"

Sorry but sometimes being honest doesn't do me any justice!!!

But really I don't want anything in return!!!!!

over a year ago

I just love eating pussy and watching her squirm and moan, I don't expect anything back, if I get something in return that's cool,

I prefer to give than receive

over a year ago

Sorry but sometimes being honest doesn't do me any justice!!!

But really I don't want anything in return!!!!!"

I was talking about "deep down I know what's coming"

over a year ago

I'd love to know.... "

Yes I love giving and receiving Oral

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Every guy is different! Some probably say and do it because they think that is what ladies want to hear (the same works the other way around too)

In before people see this as "weird". It isn't. It is just preference. Would quite happily go without a blowjob from now till the end of time."

If you and I were on a desert island we'd better hope we had plenty to talk about lol, because I'm the female equivalent of you.

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

omg i adore giving oral sure the wetter the better had many a lady drown me think ive learnt to breath through my ears

over a year ago

Absolutely love giving oral pleasure and I am not happy unless the woman I'm with is driven to delirium. I just love the feeling of a woman losing herself in orgasmic ecstacy when my head is buried within her thighs. Truth is once they have recovered I usually receive a lot of attention. That said I havevto sayI get more pleasure out of giving than receiving. I am quite jealous of a woman's capacity for orgasmic pleasure. So giving it is as near as I can get to experiencing it; albeit if it is somewhat vicarious.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

errr guess lol

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

In before people see this as "weird". It isn't. It is just preference. Would quite happily go without a blowjob from now till the end of time.

If you and I were on a desert island we'd better hope we had plenty to talk about lol, because I'm the female equivalent of you."

I had you in mind as i wote that out actually, haha.

Besides, there's much more to sex than oral

over a year ago

I was just talking to someone about this today! As a woman I just find it hard to believe that so many guys love oral as much as myself lol and often wonder even if the ones that do say they love it, are really that good at it....

over a year ago

I love a good 69, woman on top.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

I'd love to know.... "

I genuinely love giving a woman oral sex. For me it is a massive turn on to make a woman orgasm using my tongue and lips. I love the taste of a woman. When I was about 14 I wasn't thinking I can't wait to shag a woman I was thinking I can't wait to taste a woman.

over a year ago

Men want their balls emptying, and will say and do whatever it takes..get real,

By *lyb0yMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

There's nothing quite like going down on a new pussy for the first time.

The tastes and textures are so very different from girl to girl. Finding out through experimentation what makes a girl squirm is an adventure in itself.

What does she do if I poke my tongue in? How about if I lick the clit? What if I suck it hard? etc

There's so many different ways to please a girl with the mouth but the same ways are never guaranteed to work.

Also, bringing a girl to orgasm or ejaculation that way just seems so much more intimate than any other

over a year ago

I personally thinks its fantastic. Could lick and suck for ages. It's one of those things that a female feels she needs to return the favour. Won't lie, that is great. But to me i could do it with ages with no return. The taste is enough for me. I can always get that BJ another day. But licking makes me v horny

over a year ago

Personally my fav thing turns me on thinking of her squirming to the flick of my tongue x

By *ral.steveMan
over a year ago

LEEDS

I'd love to know.... "

. That is all I do nowadays I don't have ( want ) full sex anymore

over a year ago

I'd love to know.... "

I truly adore oral sex. There's something so intimate about having mouth contact with a partners pussy. I've even cum when I'm doing it. Sometimes better than penetration

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

It is such a turn on going down on a sexy woman and hearing and feeling how turned on they are getting and how wetter and wetter the more you lick and probe away untill that moist I mean most erotic orgasm kicks in untill she can take no more. We have been together over 22 years and that is the first thing we initiate. You could say im a cunning linguist lol it's great

over a year ago

lick,finger,shag and repeat...getting down to lick rises me after a session..

I find people who dont perform or receive oral a bit...er...boring

over a year ago

I do so love giving and if I reveive back then bonus x

over a year ago

one of my biggest turn ons is having a woman sat on my face and not leaving until she has cum at least two or three times!! mmm

over a year ago

Erm..what am I missing?

I have carried out a practical survey of those men who say they love oral and can 'stay down there for hours'.

My findings? Unless time passes remarkably quickly when I'm enjoying oral, they think five minutes is enough and then they can do whatever pleases them!

I've only met 1 man who gave me oral long enough to make me quiver and he's left

So, I think it's just men paying lip service so they can empty their balls quicker!!

over a year ago

I personally love to eat pussy. I love to lick suck and blow on a throbbing clit and rub my face all over a wet pussy and run my nose up and down a swollen pair of pussy lips. Love to taste smell and look at a beautiful pussy and I do come up for air occasionally lol Love it

over a year ago

I'd love to know.... "

I'm happy to give oral and enjoy the intimacy of the act and the pleasure some - but not all - women get from it - but to say I enjoy giving it as much as I enjoy receiving it would be a lie. The giving of pleasure is something different to receiving it. As for taking an hour over it as some guy here said ...sorry but that's not for me. I'd find that pretty boring and non-reciprocal. The other evening for example ..I have the girl I was with oral ..she came from it and we moved onto other things ..as she was fully warmed up, if you know what I mean

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

You mean to say thats guys might not be telling the truth on their profiles,,, next you ll be telling me they exaggerate the size of their co*ks,,;-)

As with most things some will some won t some will say it and mean it some will say it just because they think it ll gain them brownie points,,

Things were getting heavy between me and my girlfriend, she was absolutely gagging for it. She said to me, "Please, kiss me where it smells."

So I took her to Grimsby,,

over a year ago

"I love a good 69, woman on top.

"

i love this too but find it very hard to concentrate on the job at hand

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

I'd love to know.... "

Love to give and receive oral. A nice long 69 session is my idea of heaven.

Love it when the lady cums on my face when giving oral

over a year ago

I love it except for the view

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 30/11/13 10:14:44]

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If you and I were on a desert island we'd better hope we had plenty to talk about lol, because I'm the female equivalent of you.

I had you in mind as i wote that out actually, haha.

Besides, there's much more to sex than oral "

Did you lol? You're right there is so much more to sex than oral maybe we.could find ways of occupying ourselves on that desert island, what.ag shame more men don't think like you

over a year ago

"Erm..what am I missing?

I have carried out a practical survey of those men who say they love oral and can 'stay down there for hours'.

My findings? Unless time passes remarkably quickly when I'm enjoying oral, they think five minutes is enough and then they can do whatever pleases them!

I've only met 1 man who gave me oral long enough to make me quiver and he's left

So, I think it's just men paying lip service so they can empty their balls quicker!!"

Lip Service Isnt that what its all about ?

over a year ago

Oral mmmm I do enjoy it, if I've not got a mouth full of love juice then I've failed! Felling the woman pull your hair when she cum's nails in the back of your head action haha

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/11/13 10:43:18]

By *eeds toy boyMan
over a year ago

leeds

This is how how i feel about it i love giving oral to a women i love to pleasure my partner and bring her to climax that is a real turn on for me i could do it for hours with nothing in return but i wont lie i love someone giving me oral also

over a year ago

I'd love to know.... "

Personally I can breathe through my ears haha

over a year ago

"I can honestly say I get more pleasure from going down on a woman than I do from fucking. Flicking my tongue over her hard clit, slowly tracing my tongue around her soaking wet pussy...mmmmm. "

mmmm that feeling when a woman shivers and bucks her hips is the best feeling ever for me ! For me, the foreplay and oral IS sex, the fucking is just the icing on the cake !

over a year ago

"Erm..what am I missing?

So, I think it's just men paying lip service so they can empty their balls quicker!!"

I love giving oral. See my post above. Frankly if it takes hours to make the woman I'm with quiver something is wrong. It would be far too uncomfortable.to keep going for that period of time. Nor all women I have been with have been driven to an ecstatic frenzy but that has almost never been down to a lack of effort or perserverence. Emptying my balls has never been my goal in sex...mutual pleasure is always a satisfying goal. And giving pleasure gives me pleasure. So in that sense it's not a selfless act to give!

over a year ago

I'm a bloke that loves giving oral and more than happy staying down till my tongue has fell off or she says stop can't take anymore lol

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"Did you lol? You're right there is so much more to sex than oral maybe we.could find ways of occupying ourselves on that desert island, what.ag shame more men don't think like you "

I may know an island or two

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I'd love to know.... "

I find it off-putting. It makes someone feel like a one trick pony. If all the skill and experience they have to offer is oral and a cock it's unlikely they are what I would be interested in.

over a year ago

I'd love to know.... "

It funny you mention it, I love foreplay and licking/oral and have just asked how a women like to be licked but not many have responded.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Did you lol? You're right there is so much more to sex than oral maybe we.could find ways of occupying ourselves on that desert island, what.ag shame more men don't think like you

I may know an island or two "

I'm sure we could find a way to keep ourselves busy....

over a year ago

I fuckin love it , but cleanliness is essential , especially as I love licking a tight arse out at the same time in the 69 position .

over a year ago

Same as everyone else on here, absolutely love it. No bigger turn on for me, so long as it's clean and neatly shaved/trimmed. I love the build up of kissing from the neck down, teasing the nipples , down the stomach and sides then gently hovering over the clit, breathing softly over it. Then down the inside of your thighs and back up before kissing around the crotch before softly using my tongue to slowly lick my way up to the clit.

I love how versatile your tongue is, you can quickly change the size and firmness depending on where your pleasuring and how the woman is reacting. I love the feeling of hearing the oh my gods, don't stop and the magical I'm going to cum while holding your thighs tightly in place.

My god I've made myself hard thinking about it!

over a year ago

God yeah! I can breathe through my ears...

I genuinely love it. I'd meet just to give oral, without expecting anything back. Mind you, i'm not a fan of receiving oral - i'd much rather be the 'doer'.

Then again...i'm just a weird kinky baaarstaard

over a year ago

the breathing through the ears bit doesn`t do justice to the technique you have to learn over the years of when to breathe and yet keep contact, bit like Frank Sinatra`s singing where you never hear him draw breath.

Different women like different amounts of time receiving but like an earlier poster said 15-30 mins is easily achievable if you`re both enjoying it.

By *r appyMan
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I only say i love licking coz am no good at shagging!

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Never really been that into receiving blow jobs. Also I'm getting on a bit now and I find it takes me longer to recuperate so shooting my load from a bj means I need a snooze before play resumes which understandably doesn't go down too well (no pun intended)

By *moothpussy63Couple
over a year ago

LINCOLN

"I truly love cunnilingus and I'm in no rush to stop. The intimacy and effect is intoxicating. I can't breathe through my ears but never found that a limit. Figure 30mins is about typical but an hour has been known... Love that kitchen table "

30 mins to an hour? When are you free lol x

By *ugzbunny1Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Just read the start and end of thread....i have to say i am a real lover of cunnilingus and can spend up to an hour eating pussy quite happily...not in one position, but as part of general foreplay...just love it...i guess i have also been lucky to find women who love to suck cock as well so 69 is perfect..!! One thing i can never get my head round is the guys who fuck and go ....gosh they have missed out on so much fun! Lol

Post new Message to Thread