Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

????????????????

Jump to newest

By *appyfucker OP   Man
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

theres a local lady that ive chatted to a bit and added as friends exchanged phone numbers ect aranged a meet then an hour before said she couldnt meet no reason now wont reply but stayed on friend list do i bin or give a chance ??????????????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"theres a local lady that ive chatted to a bit and added as friends exchanged phone numbers ect aranged a meet then an hour before said she couldnt meet no reason now wont reply but stayed on friend list do i bin or give a chance ?????????????? "

Call me cynical, sounds like she maybe attached? I maybe totally wrong... But take it from one who's been there and done that hope I'm wrong and good luck x

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

Wouldnt pester her ,she obviously got her thrill by talking an couldnt go through with it ???maybe

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Or she actually has a life; Or is on her own with little ones, and like the other thousands of parents, is enjoying the sickness bug that is going round

Or any other number of real life problems just dont like to pre announce themselves on the calendar or wait until it is convenient.

Patience is a virtue.

Or if you'd rather not know then delete and block her, but it's your call

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

So she cancelled and not replying, couldn't possibly be she's doing what she cancelled for hence no reply?!!

Jesus!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Or she actually has a life; Or is on her own with little ones, and like the other thousands of parents, is enjoying the sickness bug that is going round

Or any other number of real life problems just dont like to pre announce themselves on the calendar or wait until it is convenient.

Patience is a virtue.

Or if you'd rather not know then delete and block her, but it's your call "

Somebody who has a life outside Fab!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

You could always message her tomorrow and see if it can be rearranged?

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

Up to you

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

The way I see it, as she's not offered any reason whys he couldn't meet, then she obviously doesn't think you're worth the reason. If you let her mess you about once, then she'll mess you about for as long as she can get away with it.

Block, and mod move o, at worst she'll say you're up yourself.. but you're not the one who got cold feet

By *appyfucker OP   Man
over a year ago

yea am a single parent and had a carer aranged for the time it was over a week ago ah well

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"The way I see it, as she's not offered any reason whys he couldn't meet, then she obviously doesn't think you're worth the reason. If you let her mess you about once, then she'll mess you about for as long as she can get away with it.

Block, and mod move o, at worst she'll say you're up yourself.. but you're not the one who got cold feet "

So if say I'm sat at the toilet holding my childs hair whilst they throw up and actually remember to text to cancel, but dont state why, I'm just messing someone around?

I ask because I actually was sat next to the toilet with both my girls recently and did not have take my phone in there; to text and tell every/any one, also I didn't feel a 'nsa' was the person I should explain my childrens' health too.

Everyone is different admitted but when it comes too, dealing and being with my children when they need me, comes first everytime

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

That goes without saying ,life an children come first .

but we dont know there were children involved in this cancellation /ignoring the guy ..

as said previously maybe just plain an simple cold feet ....it is winter

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"yea am a single parent and had a carer aranged for the time it was over a week ago ah well "

if it was a week ago I would say that she wont contact you again. Sorry that you were let down

By *appyfucker OP   Man
over a year ago

yea my disabled daughter is first n formost as i said it was over a week ago

over a year ago

"The way I see it, as she's not offered any reason whys he couldn't meet, then she obviously doesn't think you're worth the reason. If you let her mess you about once, then she'll mess you about for as long as she can get away with it.

Block, and mod move o, at worst she'll say you're up yourself.. but you're not the one who got cold feet

So if say I'm sat at the toilet holding my childs hair whilst they throw up and actually remember to text to cancel, but dont state why, I'm just messing someone around?

I ask because I actually was sat next to the toilet with both my girls recently and did not have take my phone in there; to text and tell every/any one, also I didn't feel a 'nsa' was the person I should explain my childrens' health too.

Everyone is different admitted but when it comes too, dealing and being with my children when they need me, comes first everytime "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Everyone is different admitted but when it comes too, dealing and being with my children when they need me, comes first everytime "

But that hasn't happened here or not as far as we know

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Everyone deserves a second chance.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

we suspect if this was a bloke who had done this to a single girl, and the single girl was on here asking for advice, some of these posts would be very different.

Short of her dying in a bizarre gardening accident, there is no reason why she couldn't have simply left you a message or sent you a text to apologise for not being able to make it. Just that without any actual details would at least be basic good manners.

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

It could be the triffids ?? You never know what is at the bottom of the garden !

over a year ago

"we suspect if this was a bloke who had done this to a single girl, and the single girl was on here asking for advice, some of these posts would be very different.

Short of her dying in a bizarre gardening accident, there is no reason why she couldn't have simply left you a message or sent you a text to apologise for not being able to make it. Just that without any actual details would at least be basic good manners. "

Exactly

It was a week ago, surely she cant be holding her sick kids hair for a whole week? If she was bothered about meeting you she would of been in touch by now surely? Has she been logged on since she told you she couldn't meet (and didnt even explain why) then id say there's your answer.

over a year ago

It is up to you OP. I wouldnt bother myself, id not message them again

over a year ago

It is possible that it wasn't a woman you were talking to. If you only exchanged messages you might have been talking to a geezer who got cold feet at the last minute. Believe it or not, that does happen. I've almost been stitched up by a bloke pretending to be a couple.

By *a petite madameWoman
over a year ago

London / Essex

"It is up to you OP. I wouldnt bother myself, id not message them again "

By *habsMan
over a year ago

All am saying, in my 10 years, I'm yet to see a guy "just cancel - no explanation required" and be forgiven by the lady, and am also yet to hear a lady forgive any guy that "just cancelled - no reason given". As far as most ladies I've asked said "his problem, his choice.. I wont waste my time waiting for his explanation" and they've moved on. So, it works both ways.

If she had however given an explanation, then its up to him to accept it or not and try again for a future date.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"It is up to you OP. I wouldnt bother myself, id not message them again

"

Saying that, one lady's excuse for not turning up (despite telling me as she left hers an hour before the set time) was she "got the wrong bus". This she however only told me 2 days later. Perfectly legit reason.

Post new Message to Thread