Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Well Thats Never Happened Before!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

During a rather vigorous meet last night my mirena coil made its way out and i didnt feel a thing EEEEK Time to have a few stitches dya think lol

Ladies, ever happened to you???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Crikey are you ok? Never had one but that sounds ouchy. x

over a year ago

I saw a fab sewing machine on QVC, it would solve your problem !

over a year ago

"Crikey are you ok? Never had one but that sounds ouchy. x"

Im surprised it doesn't hurt, it bloody did when they put the bugger in! X

over a year ago

"I saw a fab sewing machine on QVC, it would solve your problem !"

Think I might need an industrial machine

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Mine came out when I accidentally caught the strings in the bath once (I'd only had it done a few days before and hadn't trimmed the strings yet). It didn't hurt when it came out. But like you getting it in was a bit of an ordealso I ddecided not to have another one!

over a year ago

"I saw a fab sewing machine on QVC, it would solve your problem !

Think I might need an industrial machine

"

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

My ex pulled one out of me... I was not amused.

over a year ago

Was the guys cock ok ?

over a year ago

"Mine came out when I accidentally caught the strings in the bath once (I'd only had it done a few days before and hadn't trimmed the strings yet). It didn't hurt when it came out. But like you getting it in was a bit of an ordealso I ddecided not to have another one! "

How could this happen - the strings arent left dangling to your knees. The nurse would have to trim if you could feel them with fingers inside but they never hang outside the vagina and you wouldn't be able to trim them yourself with a pair of scissors

over a year ago

"Was the guys cock ok ? "

trust a man to be selfish and hijack the thread.

Does it matter?

over a year ago

"Was the guys cock ok ?

trust a man to be selfish and hijack the thread.

Does it matter?"

There were two of them, and would like to know that both were ok...

The outrage bus is fully book for December, so use it well in November

over a year ago

"During a rather vigorous meet last night my mirena coil made its way out and i didnt feel a thing EEEEK Time to have a few stitches dya think lol

Ladies, ever happened to you???

"

ive never had one, tbh wouldn't fancy it, have you ever thought of having the injection? every 11-12 weeks, much easier and no visits from mother nature.

over a year ago

I have a mirena coil and have no visits from mother nature and luckily iv not had any horrific incidents like above.

over a year ago

Lol yes thankfully it hasn't made mincemeat of the poor guys cock...it will ride another day

Yes I've had the injections but didn't fare well. I've had two coils prior to this and never a problem before xx

over a year ago

"I have a mirena coil and have no visits from mother nature and luckily iv not had any horrific incidents like above. "

This ^^

over a year ago

I can't have one because during sex they seem to become dislodged.. also could feel it during sex.

So no good for me. I have the implant now.. and the pill to regulate me as had every other week bleeds.

over a year ago

Bugger. I need to get back and have mine trimmed.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Master fucking and fingerer reporting in. Women/Men, you can't feel anything with them if they are in right - no matter how long the strings, how prolonged the play is or how vigorous things get.

OP, I expect this is was just a mishap - hope things get sorted out

over a year ago

"Master fucking and fingerer reporting in. Women/Men, you can't feel anything with them if they are in right - no matter how long the strings, how prolonged the play is or how vigorous things get.

OP, I expect this is was just a mishap - hope things get sorted out "

Have just ordered some scafolfing poles and an arc welder to construct my own...see of that drops out hehehe

over a year ago

Sitting here with my legs crossed....

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

puts a whole new meaning to NSA lol glad you and his cock are ok

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Mine came out when I accidentally caught the strings in the bath once (I'd only had it done a few days before and hadn't trimmed the strings yet). It didn't hurt when it came out. But like you getting it in was a bit of an ordealso I ddecided not to have another one!

How could this happen - the strings arent left dangling to your knees. The nurse would have to trim if you could feel them with fingers inside but they never hang outside the vagina and you wouldn't be able to trim them yourself with a pair of scissors

"

Well mine were left quite long, not down to my knees but they did hang outside! The nurse said I could keep them long or trim if I wanted to

over a year ago

"Master fucking and fingerer reporting in. Women/Men, you can't feel anything with them if they are in right - no matter how long the strings, how prolonged the play is or how vigorous things get.

OP, I expect this is was just a mishap - hope things get sorted out "

Sorry but yes you can.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Sorry but yes you can. "

as a bloke, you can't

over a year ago

Sorry but yes you can.

as a bloke, you can't"

Yes you can as a bloke. I have been left sore and bleeding because of one

over a year ago

Not sure what happened to mine, think it was half in, half out.

We have a cheeky 5 year old now. Got sterilized after that.

over a year ago

I have the opposite problem....mine's gone missing inside me..I had to have a scan to make sure it was still in!.....not sure how they will get it out when the time comes....

over a year ago

Well I have had one for 6 months now ! Ironically I had it mainly because my friends said "ooh they are great no periods" !!!! Grrr ! Oh not for me !!!!! Periods are very very hit and miss and way more hit than miss!!!! .... So if the fucker came out I would be well pleased !!! Been tempted to pull it out on a number of occasions !!!!

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Guys can sometimes feel the coil.. hubby was also cut by mine and he kinda dislodged it a bit so it was very uncomfy..

Had to have the coil took out at A&E quite soon afterwards that night

over a year ago

I'm afraid they can come out ladies i have had 2 come out on me following certain sexual activities they are brilliant in there own right but there are certain activities of sex that need to be avoided if u have one in, but again it is the luck of the draw with it.

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

My Dr has been trying to convince me for a while and id heard things but this threads gone and put me off the coil for good now .

Makes me a little queasy thinking about it getting lost too!

over a year ago

Twice whem hubby being a bit too eager

over a year ago

This might be a stupid question but during deep penetration when hitting the cervix is it a problem with a coil? Always wondered about one but too scared!

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

Never had a problem with mine. Me can feel the strings with his fingers but otherwise nothing. X

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Sorry but yes you can. "

Yep you can

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

A friend got to the point where it was time to come out and it wasn't having any of it, she had to have a small op to have it removed. No thanks!

over a year ago

I had one and guys CAN feel it. I'm having another put in soon,as the injection messes with my moods.

By *exxifun5Couple
over a year ago

NORWICH

I have had mine for seventeen years (well not the same one lol ) and its been the best thing ever .. no periods.. and no complications and no one has eva said they have felt it . But I suppose its like most things what suits some doesnt suit others. I wouldnt be without mine .

By *oojCouple
over a year ago

exeter

"I have had mine for seventeen years (well not the same one lol ) and its been the best thing ever .. no periods.. and no complications and no one has eva said they have felt it . But I suppose its like most things what suits some doesnt suit others. I wouldnt be without mine . "

Never a problem here either, now gone for good (age thing)

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Sorry but yes you can.

as a bloke, you can't

Yes you can as a bloke. I have been left sore and bleeding because of one"

Is the coil like a loaded spring?

over a year ago

Me and my friend had similar issues. She has a coil but if she sits astride me ive felt it digging in the head of the old chap. Its not nice. I dislodged and caused her some bleeding bless her so she had to visit the docs to get sorted

over a year ago

God this is scary hope mine doesn't fall out x

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

On coil number two after having the first one replaced after 5 years. Had the first coil strings trimmed as hubby could feel them when I was on top.

The coil strings are only supposed to sit just outside the cervix enough so that it can be removed by a doctor when it needs to be replaced. The strings should soften over time too.

Referring to the previous poster who's strings were outside of the vagina....appreciate they are your strings and its your body but they shouldn't be that long

over a year ago

My first one no problems

When it came time to have it replaced then next 4 came out on their own for various reasons

Like yourself twice only noticed when found on the floor after sex. Just went and had replaced each time.

Since had an op and no longer needed

over a year ago

Sorry but yes you can.

as a bloke, you can't

Yes you can as a bloke. I have been left sore and bleeding because of one

Is the coil like a loaded spring? "

No ! Its like a small cocktail umbrella without the fabric ! Lol

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"On coil number two after having the first one replaced after 5 years. Had the first coil strings trimmed as hubby could feel them when I was on top.

The coil strings are only supposed to sit just outside the cervix enough so that it can be removed by a doctor when it needs to be replaced. The strings should soften over time too.

Referring to the previous poster who's strings were outside of the vagina....appreciate they are your strings and its your body but they shouldn't be that long

"

Well seeing as they were the professionals and I'd never had one before I rather assumed they knew what they were doing! Perhaps they had just had enough of me by that point as it took 40 minutes, two nurses and two doctors to finally reach my cervix which is apparently pretty high.

over a year ago

"Well I have had one for 6 months now ! Ironically I had it mainly because my friends said "ooh they are great no periods" !!!! Grrr ! Oh not for me !!!!! Periods are very very hit and miss and way more hit than miss!!!! .... So if the fucker came out I would be well pleased !!! Been tempted to pull it out on a number of occasions !!!! "

It can take a long time for the coil to settle and for periods to stop ~ I'd say you need to persevere for at least a year before you consider taking it out.....I have had one for 2 years and I'd say periods stopped after a year.

will say one of the most painful experiences ever having the bugger put in tho...!!!

By *asterspire and 806Couple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I must ring Ebonies gynaecologist in the morning and tell him hers is fine n still in place I've felt it with my fingers this afternoon

Spire

over a year ago

Ouch! This is why I never want one!

I asked my doctor about it once and she said she had to replace another womans one as her husband had pulled it out by accident, hearing it straight from the horses mouth was convincing enough for me!

over a year ago

That happened to me a few months ago and had a new one fitted. A bit scared it'll happen again.

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"On coil number two after having the first one replaced after 5 years. Had the first coil strings trimmed as hubby could feel them when I was on top.

Well seeing as they were the professionals and I'd never had one before I rather assumed they knew what they were doing! Perhaps they had just had enough of me by that point as it took 40 minutes, two nurses and two doctors to finally reach my cervix which is apparently pretty high. "

That doesn't sound like the best experience Have they trimmed the strings now, more to the point are you happy with how it feels?

over a year ago

I've only had this one in for a few months...the two prior to this were absolutely fine and I never had any problems with them. Im thinking perhaps its been dislodged with hard play or wasn't put in correctly to start with (it hurt horrendously when they put it in) Ahh well, chalk it down to experience! Thanks for all the comments guys xxx

over a year ago

hmmm maybe too much detail so look away now if you are! Had a great session with my then fuckbuddy/colleague many years ago then she realised she was just finishing her time of the month and she'd not removed the necessary tampon first. So she prevailed on me to start exploring until I could find the end of the string far inside and gently extract.....

By *asterspire and 806Couple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I must ring Ebonies gynaecologist in the morning and tell him hers is fine n still in place I've felt it with my fingers this afternoon

Spire"

He spent 45 mins trying to find it with his tongue first!!! Ebonie

Post new Message to Thread