Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Male chastity devices - experiences?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

M here intrigued by male chastity devices and wondered about others' experiences with them.

I'm wondering if the thrill is all about wanting to get an erection but physically not being able to?

Any recommendations as to which one to get for starters?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

Katie wears a CB6000, amazing feeling, frustrating as hell when on as there is absolutely nothing you can do to get stimulation, the feeling on release is unbelievable,

By *istress and SissyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

my wife di has me locked in a steel 6000s from ebay very, very secure , will make your partner become very obedient after being locked for some time.

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Katie wears a CB6000, amazing feeling, frustrating as hell when on as there is absolutely nothing you can do to get stimulation, the feeling on release is unbelievable, "

agree

although tried the 6000 but prefer the cb2000 personally as does kitty as there is more accessibility for teasing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally I found the cb6000 uncomfortable and have found that the silicone versions bon4/birdlocked to be much more comfortable, they prevent erection, but it is possible to get some simulation.

over a year ago

"

although tried the 6000 but prefer the cb2000 personally as does kitty as there is more accessibility for teasing "

Thanks - apparently it is now discontinued and the CB6000 has superceded it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i bought letsbe one from te bbb and made him wear it when we went for dinner only it fell off in the carpark lol

trying to put it on was a bugger cos he kept getting hard

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"

although tried the 6000 but prefer the cb2000 personally as does kitty as there is more accessibility for teasing

Thanks - apparently it is now discontinued and the CB6000 has superceded it."

Yeah keep an eye out on fleabay for them, they turn up occasionally, I got mine for £26 from France.

By *istress and SissyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

cb 6000s , made from stainless steel , very small & tight , will turn his cock into a sissy clitty , very small & without feeling if locked long enought

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

I have trouble putting it on as I keep

Getting a hard on so I found putting a stocking or pop sock on ya cock and feed the "toe" end through the cock piece and out if the hole at the end, insert ya cock into the entrance and pull the stocking, your click enters the tube and the stocking comes out the hole, put the retaining pegs in and fasten the lock, sorted, and even less stimulation cos the stocking pulls my for skin right to the end so ya can't even stimulate the cock tip.

over a year ago

I wear a metal tube piece called "Houdini" for £11.99 on that well known auction site. It can pinch very occasionally but is generally great value. I'm short of average when limp but I've never been in danger of falling out the back of it.

over a year ago

"I wear a metal tube piece called "Houdini" for £11.99 on that well known auction site. It can pinch very occasionally but is generally great value. I'm short of average when limp but I've never been in danger of falling out the back of it."

Brilliant thanks. That's led me on a quick tour around the auction site you mention, never occurred to look there for adult stuff.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

How are you sure to get the right size length wise?

over a year ago

I found the best chastity device ever I got married,

over a year ago

"

Brilliant thanks. That's led me on a quick tour around the auction site you mention, never occurred to look there for adult stuff. "

You're welcome. We were given the same tip when we were looking and like you, never thought of there!

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

"How are you sure to get the right size length wise?"
the size of the tube is pretty much irrelevant, most of the cages have different size rings that go behind the testes and over the base of the cock and different sized spacers to make them secure , the tube piece is designed to inhibit any erection anyway , the trick is getting an excited cock in it in the first place, and discomfort for the wearer in the event if an erection is part of the fun, amazing feeling when released tho

over a year ago

I wear one (hubby) its the stainless steel one quite comfortable but does pinch sometimes, the thrill of being told to put it on by the wife when i get home from work is exciting and adds to our sex life, but its not for everyone just suits us

over a year ago

I have 5 different chastity devices so lots of variety Just rub a little moisturiser on your cock and balls and they are easy-ish to get on. Just love the felling of a tight ring restricting my balls and the various cages preventing an erection. They do occasionally nip which can be very uncomfortable and can lead to very dry skin on your balls. BUT I just love being told to get one on for some hot and kinky fun

By *ecor atorMan
over a year ago

York

Does it urt if yer get a boner?

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

Nope, you can't get a proper Boner on when wearing one , you fill the cage and you are so horny and wanting a release but you cannot get a full hard on and cannot get any stimulation, and the longer it goes on the more you will commit to in order to get a release

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"M here intrigued by male chastity devices and wondered about others' experiences with them.

I'm wondering if the thrill is all about wanting to get an erection but physically not being able to?

Any recommendations as to which one to get for starters?"

Marriage

worked for me . no fucking sex for years

over a year ago

I've now got a second cage which also has a urethral tube. Completely effective and really comfortable to wear, even out although the heavy material in jeans does tend to force it into one position which can give a nip occasionally

By *aveandSue1Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Sue sometimes likes me to wear a chastity cage for a few days or even weeks.

Can be a mega turn on to be horny but not able to get hard, especially if she teases. She can rub against it and make herself cum but my cock doesn't feel a thing.

I've a CB6000, works well so long as you get the right size ring and spacer.

over a year ago

Fun. But make sure you do not trap any skin, as my lady has just done while fitting me. Ouch. Agh. It really hurt. A lot.

over a year ago

Just bought a CB6000 - looks very complicated!

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

Bi, how are you getting on with the CB6000? Amazing feeling when on so frustrating and what a rush when you get released!!!!!

By *inge61Couple
over a year ago

n/wales

May have to try this any other thoughts mm.mm

over a year ago

Something I'd love to try.

over a year ago

They are great! I wear a cb6000s ('s for small as I have a tiny willy) Wife thinks its the best place for my tiny willy to be locked up. Message me

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

These do sound fun

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

I found a marriage certificate was the most effective device...

over a year ago

My Oh has a steel and the plastic cb6000. He prefers the shape of the plastic one as he feels the metal one protrudes too much, and is temperature sensitive.

The plastic one seems easier to keep on top of hygiene wise.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I have a basic metal one

By *onnybag69Man
over a year ago

Tameside/East Manchester

i have a couple of metal ones and plastic ones

over a year ago

I've just bought a silicone one, hope it fits!

over a year ago

I have a BON4 silicon chastity device. It's really good and I would recommend it however it did take me quite a while to figure out how everything works. The device comes with a pink metal lock with 2 keys. 5 plastic locks. It also comes with a larger ring size just in case the original one is too small. This device is meant for longterm wear so if that's something you want to do or think you may want to try then get this device. I would have to admit when it comes to cleaning you have to be 100% soft and poke a q-tip inside the holes with water to clean you self and the device inside. If you are hard there is little to no room to access the holes unless you have a very small penis lol. Anyway, I haven't really been locked for a long time. The longest I've been locked for is 5 hours which happened to be today. It does hurt a lot when you take the device off, I think it's because of the folds of skin which may be trapped for a long time.

I hope this helped in some sort of way

over a year ago

I wear the Curve as I find the CB series a bit too small and tight. I even find the curve tight for the first few days but find it so horny wearing it now and again when I feel the urge. Personally wear it to stop me wanking.

Mrs isn't keen on it and thinks it's bad for circulation lol

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I find that my cage pinches at the base of my penis - have I got the wrong size? Thanks x

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm thinking of getting one of the silicon ones for one of my playmates, I'm sure it will be fun to experiment with

over a year ago

"I'm thinking of getting one of the silicon ones for one of my playmates, I'm sure it will be fun to experiment with"

Yep they are great, enjoy yourselves

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Thank you

over a year ago

I bought myself a CB6000 yesterday. I love it. I put it on before work and wore all day. I loved the feel of my cock being restrained. I met a nice young lady last night who teased it for hours and finally released it. It felt amazing. I've had a boner ever since and now can't get it back it though!

over a year ago

We've got a few. A bon4, a dickcage (silicone & good), a metal one and we have custom stainless steel one (a Lori) on its way

over a year ago

"the size of the tube is pretty much irrelevant"

The tube length is quite relevant, I had mine custom made with a tube length of 1 1/2" as that is the length of my cock when completely flaccid.

So with the tube full when flaccid it doesn't allow any room for even a partial erection, and surprisingly it is more comfortable that way, well I wore it for over a year with no problems

over a year ago

"the size of the tube is pretty much irrelevant

The tube length is quite relevant, I had mine custom made with a tube length of 1 1/2" as that is the length of my cock when completely flaccid.

So with the tube full when flaccid it doesn't allow any room for even a partial erection, and surprisingly it is more comfortable that way, well I wore it for over a year with no problems "

Yes so I found out the hard way - I now await my third cage hehe!

over a year ago

Any other guys on here Been circumcised so that the cock cage fits better and looks better on ? Cost me 550 quid but Love it cut now. Cage fits so much better without my foreskin

over a year ago

CB6000, the wife makes me wear for days, only allowed to remove it to shower, then straight back on, comfortable, but can slip sometimes in the night.

over a year ago

I just got a cheap chastity cage to see how it feels before spending over 100 quid for one, about £15 from eBay, all I can say is I LOVE IT after one day i want it on all the day, I feel alive with it on, I love the feeling of slipping my balls in tight 45mm tube and then shrinking my cock into the tunnel bit and when i click the padlock it beautiful feeling.

over a year ago

"M here intrigued by male chastity devices and wondered about others' experiences with them.

Any recommendations as to which one to get for starters?"

Have you meet the wife?

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I now have a cb6000 - and have to say that the fit is much more comfortable than cheaper devices. I can wear it for a full day without any fuss (apart from the obvious no erection!) My cock does though leak pre cum when i'm turned on which is pretty hot

Just a shame that I have the key and no self control!

over a year ago

You could always mail the keys to yourself, then you wouldn't have access to them for a couple of days.

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"You could always mail the keys to yourself, then you wouldn't have access to them for a couple of days."

I've been thinking about doing this...

over a year ago

"You could always mail the keys to yourself, then you wouldn't have access to them for a couple of days.

I've been thinking about doing this... "

Yes I hope to try this soon.

over a year ago

Me and my partner have bought several devices but trying to get one to fit as even when I'm limp I'm still quite girthy.

Does anyone have any tips as we are starting to get a bit perturbed at ordering and wasting time money etc

over a year ago

My wife and her lover suggested I get the steel cock cage advertised on Lovehoney. It is visually erotic and totally prevents an erection.

To fit it make sure you have trimmed your pubic hair around the base of your shaft.

Use some coconut oil or similar lubricant and allow your cock to go slack before sliding your length into the metal cage. Then carefully align the cage with the securing metal studs and click on the padlock.

Very effective.

Advise wearing it for short periods of time until you get used to it.

over a year ago

A google search for custom chastity stores will show you a fair few options but I can personally recommend Steelworxx and am currently looking into a company called rigid chastity.

A proper fitting device makes all the difference between long being able to wear long term and short term.

I would never recommend posting your keys as you never know when quick removal for health reasons will be necessary but instead you could try freezing them or even asking a friend to look after them. No need to say what they are for.

I use aloe soothing skin cream with Vaseline to keep everything both smelling fresh and to avoid the skin drying out.

By *ister KinkyMan
over a year ago

Sussex

I have

CB6000

Bon4

Birdlocked

Holytrainer v2

All good, but for me the Holytrainer is the most comfortable and practical for all day wear. It’s unobtrusive and pushes the penis down, opposed for forward, so it’s discreet too. Have just worn the Holytrainer for just over two weeks for Blueeyedshewolf on here and no comfort issues at all.

Good luck.

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

we have bought 1 but struggle to get cock in the cage parts theres no way it will go in

over a year ago

Why

Would

You

Even

???

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"I have

CB6000

Bon4

Birdlocked

Holytrainer v2

All good, but for me the Holytrainer is the most comfortable and practical for all day wear. It’s unobtrusive and pushes the penis down, opposed for forward, so it’s discreet too. Have just worn the Holytrainer for just over two weeks for Blueeyedshewolf on here and no comfort issues at all.

Good luck. "

Agreed regarding the holy trainer ... and we have tried a few. Sissy is locked all but permanently with longest single period being about 9 months... literally an hour or two out then back locked.

over a year ago

My problem is once I go soft they fall of ops

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

I bought a metal caged style one, model number not known, but it is a struggle to fit into. Max time I've been caged is 4 months but by 3 months I was looking up how to get satisfaction from anal only. Stimulating the prostate had me shuddering! But the experiment was to care less about my own needs and care more about satisfying my meets x

over a year ago

"My problem is once I go soft they fall of ops"

The rear ring is not small enough and perhaps the shaft length is also to great.

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

just tried again no way we can get penis into tube

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"just tried again no way we can get penis into tube "

Cum first, try in the shower, cold water, lube

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

I I put my cock in a stocking, then push the toe end of the stocking into the cock cage tube, out the hole in the end and then I place the tip of my cock into the cage tube, by slowly pulling the stocking out of the tube ghrough the hole in the end it drags my cock into cage tube, stocking finally pulls off on cock and out of the tube, I then fix the tube to the pins and in goes the lock, snug, no foreskin pulled back so no rubbing, sorted.

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 18/02/19 10:30:57]

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

"I I put my cock in a stocking, then push the toe end of the stocking into the cock cage tube, out the hole in the end and then I place the tip of my cock into the cage tube, by slowly pulling the stocking out of the tube ghrough the hole in the end it drags my cock into cage tube, stocking finally pulls off on cock and out of the tube, I then fix the tube to the pins and in goes the lock, snug, no foreskin pulled back so no rubbing, sorted. "

The moment you roll a stocking over ur cock, i want to suck it

over a year ago

"I I put my cock in a stocking, then push the toe end of the stocking into the cock cage tube, out the hole in the end and then I place the tip of my cock into the cage tube, by slowly pulling the stocking out of the tube ghrough the hole in the end it drags my cock into cage tube, stocking finally pulls off on cock and out of the tube, I then fix the tube to the pins and in goes the lock, snug, no foreskin pulled back so no rubbing, sorted. "

A very good tip for those with a little more girth.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"I I put my cock in a stocking, then push the toe end of the stocking into the cock cage tube, out the hole in the end and then I place the tip of my cock into the cage tube, by slowly pulling the stocking out of the tube ghrough the hole in the end it drags my cock into cage tube, stocking finally pulls off on cock and out of the tube, I then fix the tube to the pins and in goes the lock, snug, no foreskin pulled back so no rubbing, sorted.

A very good tip for those with a little more girth.

"

I can’t offer any... I fit easily

Post new Message to Thread