Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pain Sluts

Jump to newest

By *heffmistress OP   Woman
over a year ago

sheffield

Anyone out there who orgasms through pain? Normally I enjoy inflicting pain and humiliation but every so often I enjoy receiving both. When I am receiving pain I can orgasm, the more pain I receive the better the orgasm until I peak and experience a prolonged rolling one. Bliss, absolutel bliss. So, anyone else out there share my 'twisted' trigger?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being a West Ham fan I kinda understand.

over a year ago

"Anyone out there who orgasms through pain? Normally I enjoy inflicting pain and humiliation but every so often I enjoy receiving both. When I am receiving pain I can orgasm, the more pain I receive the better the orgasm until I peak and experience a prolonged rolling one. Bliss, absolutel bliss. So, anyone else out there share my 'twisted' trigger? "

I'm with you on this, although it's not a regular thing, but I do enjoy a bit of pain now and again

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

interesting topic .. pain is useful though as you say, only to twist things up a little. But yes, I've met quite a few who are quite addicted to harder limits - and absolutely get off on it

over a year ago

Love it with my man and him only. Its so Intense

over a year ago

"Being a West Ham fan I kinda understand. "

over a year ago

sheffield

For me it's a lot if sweet pain, the harsher the better

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"For me it's a lot if sweet pain, the harsher the better "

tied up in a bag and concrete boots ? not so difficult lol

over a year ago

sheffield

"For me it's a lot if sweet pain, the harsher the better

tied up in a bag and concrete boots ? not so difficult lol"

Tell you what, if you can take a hour at the end of my canes, crops and estim without crying like a baby, then you can join in.

You need to appreciate the difference between being masochist, enjoying pain, and a psychopath, "bag and concrete boots". And I thought my kink was twisted!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Tell you what, if you can take a hour at the end of my canes, crops and estim without crying like a baby, then you can join in.

You need to appreciate the difference between being masochist, enjoying pain, and a psychopath, "bag and concrete boots". And I thought my kink was twisted! "

I quite like my bag and concrete boots! They are really comfy! But if you only like canes and such, suppose I'll find someone more hardcore

over a year ago

sheffield

You need to appreciate the difference between being masochist, enjoying pain, and a psychopath, "bag and concrete boots". And I thought my kink was twisted!

I quite like my bag and concrete boots! They are really comfy! But if you only like canes and such, suppose I'll find someone more hardcore "

You have done it again, assuming that I am limited to "canes and such". Sounds, estim, needles and how about I suture your balls to your thighs. Note no concrete boots, prefer my subs alive.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I quite like my bag and concrete boots! They are really comfy! But if you only like canes and such, suppose I'll find someone more hardcore

You have done it again, assuming that I am limited to "canes and such". Sounds, estim, needles and how about I suture your balls to your thighs. Note no concrete boots, prefer my subs alive. "

ummm OK, you have bested my beasty. I hope no clamps are involved as for me .. they tickle a little too much

By *errible_TwoCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Would love you to inflict pain on me x

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Would love you to inflict pain on me x

"

awww, well - ok

over a year ago

sheffield

"Would love you to inflict pain on me x

"

More than happy to but see my reply to your message.

over a year ago

i get off on pain. if my girlfriend bites my nipples hard i seem to have a better orgasm. ilove her to give me some pain when we are having sex. some times she will draw blood either by biting on my nipples or digging her nails into my back. we have talk about doing more ie whips and candle wax etc. do you have any advise about her doing these things on me

thank you steve

By *eterpotedMan
over a year ago

Warrington

I like having my nipples bitten hard but not so hard I nearly lose one as nearly happened once

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

"Sounds, estim, needles and how about I suture your balls to your thighs. "

Or all of the above, on web cam so we can all watch

over a year ago

"Anyone out there who orgasms through pain? Normally I enjoy inflicting pain and humiliation but every so often I enjoy receiving both. When I am receiving pain I can orgasm, the more pain I receive the better the orgasm until I peak and experience a prolonged rolling one. Bliss, absolutel bliss. So, anyone else out there share my 'twisted' trigger? "

I have a few times. Built up, sharp pain works for me on my nipples. Or a bite on the neck or shoulders

over a year ago

sheffield

"Sounds, estim, needles and how about I suture your balls to your thighs.

Or all of the above, on web cam so we can all watch "

Sadly suturing etc may be classed as extreme and even illegal

over a year ago

sheffield

"Anyone out there who orgasms through pain? Normally I enjoy inflicting pain and humiliation but every so often I enjoy receiving both. When I am receiving pain I can orgasm, the more pain I receive the better the orgasm until I peak and experience a prolonged rolling one. Bliss, absolutel bliss. So, anyone else out there share my 'twisted' trigger?

I have a few times. Built up, sharp pain works for me on my nipples. Or a bite on the neck or shoulders "

For me a slow start, light caning building up to thick cane with glover clamps

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Sounds, estim, needles and how about I suture your balls to your thighs.

Or all of the above, on web cam so we can all watch "

I'm not a pain slut being honest ..... wont be 'appening anyway - sorry!

over a year ago

not after sundays result!

over a year ago

pain is a total turn on for me.im known to switch but much prefer my sub pain slut side.an orgasm from pain is like no other

over a year ago

I laughed lol,Up The Irons

By *imtomyMan
over a year ago

manchester

Wow, would love to meet one of you ladies given the chance, big turn on.

over a year ago

hell ye...

Love been spanked til i come!

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

You must love mental pain, at least you're not a Pompey fan

over a year ago

Yes I can do... But only one person does it x

over a year ago

Hair pulling and nipple work do it for us

By *irestarter01Man
over a year ago

london

You and me both lol

over a year ago

Receiving pain at the same time as other stimulation will make me come faster and harder. If I'm receiving more pleasure, I can take more pain and even more pain if the play is part of a scene which has hooked me mentally and emotionally.

Rough sex and spanking does have its place but there's nothing quite like going through a scenario someone has planned and prepared.

crystal

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

Yes I am, although only successfully with Sir.

over a year ago

"Anyone out there who orgasms through pain? Normally I enjoy inflicting pain and humiliation but every so often I enjoy receiving both. When I am receiving pain I can orgasm, the more pain I receive the better the orgasm until I peak and experience a prolonged rolling one. Bliss, absolutel bliss. So, anyone else out there share my 'twisted' trigger?

Receiving pain at the same time as other stimulation will make me come faster and harder. If I'm receiving more pleasure, I can take more pain and even more pain if the play is part of a scene which has hooked me mentally and emotionally.

Rough sex and spanking does have its place but there's nothing quite like going through a scenario someone has planned and prepared.

crystal"

over a year ago

I do if its down correctly. I love the build up then the release is tremendous

over a year ago

I would relesh an hour or two at the end if your crops and canes!

The orgasm would be electric!

Concrete boots? Emmm what size? Lol

over a year ago

erm me pain works for me

Post new Message to Thread