Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

am i that bad

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

its been over a week and i havent had a message from anyone,ive even looked for meets but no one intrested.am i that bad!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Yes you are very very bad......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

your horrendous!!! you need to move lol!!!

over a year ago

you look pretty hot to me! Shame you're so far away! think the main problem is that there might not be as many women looking for a single man as there are single men on this site. sorry if that's a bit garbled but hope you get my drift!

over a year ago

i reckon its definately a reason to come to west yorks...haha, cum for a few days!!!! See the sights!!!

over a year ago

i think it doesnt help were i live.thanks for the comments ladies.ok kitty,if i cum up are you going to be my guide

over a year ago

hmmmm of course i wud be ur guide...i'd guide u right to where I need ya!!! lol

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"its been over a week and i havent had a message from anyone,ive even looked for meets but no one intrested.am i that bad! "

Mate you are 33 years old. Surely you are old enough to know swinging does not = will shag anything with a pulse or I shag different people 7 nights week?. I am just saying get real. Just because you have joined a swinger website does not mean you will get sex on tap every week with lots of different women and couples.

over a year ago

"its been over a week and i havent had a message from anyone,ive even looked for meets but no one intrested.am i that bad!

Mate you are 33 years old. Surely you are old enough to know swinging does not = will shag anything with a pulse or I shag different people 7 nights week?. I am just saying get real. Just because you have joined a swinger website does not mean you will get sex on tap every week with lots of different women and couples. "

O dear somebody is having a bad night, do you go around all the threads posting negative comments

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"its been over a week and i havent had a message from anyone,ive even looked for meets but no one intrested.am i that bad!

Mate you are 33 years old. Surely you are old enough to know swinging does not = will shag anything with a pulse or I shag different people 7 nights week?. I am just saying get real. Just because you have joined a swinger website does not mean you will get sex on tap every week with lots of different women and couples.

O dear somebody is having a bad night, do you go around all the threads posting negative comments "

HA HA HA. Coming from somebody who starts threads only to get a reaction from people I find that laughable.

I am not having a bad night, far from it. I just can't believe some the crap some people post in the forums. For f**ks sake the OP was sort of wondering/complaining why he had no meets in a week. I merely pointed out swinger does not mean I will shag anything or swinger does not mean I am shagging different people 7 nights per week.

over a year ago

if you read the post it said i didnt have a message all week,dont think i am going to get a meet every week so keep your negative comment to yourself thanks

over a year ago

single guys complaining ......... must be the weekend again ,,,,

over a year ago

Ah bless, well id message you but much to far for me to travel due to diabolical finances, plus i work shifts in a pub as well as a full time job and this is my 3rd day of doing both so no time to peruse the profiles on here

over a year ago

@ ADMIN

Is it possible for you to include a "written in crayon" feature so that when the likes of the OP start such a blindingly obvious tongue in cheek thread like this it becomes blindingly obvious to one an all

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

lol - saw this yesterday but didn't think any one would seriously think the op was seriously whinging! Yet another 'take out your sense of humour Thursday! Z

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

Mate you are 33 years old. Surely you are old enough to know swinging does not = will shag anything with a pulse or I shag different people 7 nights week?. I am just saying get real. Just because you have joined a swinger website does not mean you will get sex on tap every week with lots of different women and couples. "

dont know about you but it does seem to work for me

may be its us older guys having more luck makes you so iritable

over a year ago

thats right i wasnt whinging,just making a point,as in do i look that bad or is it coz i am at the end of the uk.lol sum people on here mention no names just seem to like having a go at others.

over a year ago

i get about 50 messages a day, you want some of mine? lol

over a year ago

"thats right i wasnt whinging,just making a point,as in do i look that bad or is it coz i am at the end of the uk.lol sum people on here mention no names just seem to like having a go at others. "

Reading a few other threads I think you may have your own private stalker

over a year ago

"i get about 50 messages a day, you want some of mine? lol"

We get a few but glad to have yours also

Tony

over a year ago

O dear somebody is having a bad night, do you go around all the threads posting negative comments

HA HA HA. Coming from somebody who starts threads only to get a reaction from people I find that laughable.

I am not having a bad night, far from it. I just can't believe some the crap some people post in the forums. For f**ks sake the OP was sort of wondering/complaining why he had no meets in a week. I merely pointed out swinger does not mean I will shag anything or swinger does not mean I am shagging different people 7 nights per week. "

You have obviuosly read the OP negatively, I just thought it was a light hearted thread, not someone moaning. Maybe you are a negative person, after all on your profile it says 'do not read this' as your headline, slightly odd

over a year ago

I love watching men puff their chests up on line its just so funny. Thanks boys you have put a smile on my face as it reminds me of a few cockerels strutting round the farm clucking at each other with the odd older one bobbing up and down whilst sat on the fence.

over a year ago

i would take a few of your messages but prob 90% of the are from men,you can keep them. anyway who is my stalker?and yes this is a light hearted thread but the scouser need to get ride of his tension.now go in the corner and beat one off. lol by the way love the chest comment

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

I am not having a bad night, far from it. I just can't believe some the crap some people post in the forums. For f**ks sake the OP was sort of wondering/complaining why he had no meets in a week. I merely pointed out swinger does not mean I will shag anything or swinger does not mean I am shagging different people 7 nights per week.

You have obviuosly read the OP negatively, I just thought it was a light hearted thread, not someone moaning. Maybe you are a negative person, after all on your profile it says 'do not read this' as your headline, slightly odd "

My title is a joke. Most people who read that it says don't read this will think why not and then have a read lol

Post new Message to Thread