Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

chams

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just wanted to know abit more about chams as my parnter has a fantasy to be tied up un groped etc... are there places like that that exsist in birmingham?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dungeon area upstairs in Chams has everything you need for that fantasy

over a year ago

really?

does it have a glory hole aswell?

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

Hang on, Jed will be here in a minute lol

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

"Hang on, Jed will be here in a minute lol "

LOL

over a year ago

"just wanted to know abit more about chams as my parnter has a fantasy to be tied up un groped etc... are there places like that that exsist in birmingham?"

The dungeon contains a "grope box" where your partner cannot even see who is putting thier hands through the various holes to grope her.

It also contains staps where you can chain your wife up but you will need to take your own wrist straps and a couple of carribeanas to attach them to the chains.

There is a bed in there which also has the metal loops for fixing your own restraints (wrist and ankle staps, leg spreaders etc)

There is a dark room next to the viewing window for the couples only room where, with the curtains closed there is a large darkened area so you cant see who is who for annonymous groping.

There is another darkened area with a viewing window to the "cage room" (top floor far left hand side of the corridor with bars round the bed and a swing in the room)

Lastly there is the erotic cinema which can is very dark with the only light coming from safety nightlights (ie dim) and the movie screen itself.

If your using the grope box and your partner has bits she doesnt want groped she can put her own hands there (ie pussy, ass etc) or you yourself can play with those bits to prevent anyone else doing so.

In the darkrooms be carefull to ensure that anyone having sex with your partner is wearing a condom (unless your into bareback) this is not the easiest thing to do in the dark, but my advice would be to only let your partner control the insertion ie she takes hold of the cock and puts it in thereby being able to check for a condom.

If you have any other questions about chameleons feel free to mail us.

over a year ago

oi you said that while I was typing my book :P

over a year ago

haha

thank you but my partner is male

and wants loads of women to grope him

and seeing as its his birthday i thought it could be fun although the sound of that does sound good i might have to change the playing field lol.

is chams a good nite?

:D

over a year ago

"haha

thank you but my partner is male

and wants loads of women to grope him

and seeing as its his birthday i thought it could be fun although the sound of that does sound good i might have to change the playing field lol.

is chams a good nite?

:D"

Didn't I presume when presumptions should never be made

Still the basic information stands the rooms are all unisex

I must admit I have never seen a lot of women using the facilities to grope the guys unless the word has been spread in the bar first re the birthday treat but perhaps the good ladies on here could give thier perspective on that.

over a year ago

thank you that would be helpful as its his birthday on 2nd april which is a friday so there might be a few singles around aswell??

over a year ago

Your profile says he is straight - don't do it on a Monday Bi-night ........... giggles

over a year ago

hahahahaha

he would kill me he is straight but trust me if its dark n he is chained up he wont be able to do anything hehe

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

"oi you said that while I was typing my book :P

"

Ha ha ha... Snuk in thar while you was a typin...

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

i never new there was a grope box at chams !!!

over a year ago

"i never new there was a grope box at chams !!! "

Bet you never use the sunbeds either :P or the spray tan booth

over a year ago

I know where the sunbeds are wink wink. And whens this happening will do a ring round and get the girls

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

[Removed by poster at 24/02/10 08:37:05]

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"I know where the sunbeds are wink wink. And whens this happening will do a ring round and get the girls"
?????????????

over a year ago

"Your profile says he is straight - don't do it on a Monday Bi-night ........... giggles"

if the man is straight and the female is bi,can you still go monddays sasha x?

over a year ago

"just wanted to know abit more about chams as my parnter has a fantasy to be tied up un groped etc... are there places like that that exsist in birmingham?

The dungeon contains a "grope box" where your partner cannot even see who is putting thier hands through the various holes to grope her.

It also contains staps where you can chain your wife up but you will need to take your own wrist straps and a couple of carribeanas to attach them to the chains.

There is a bed in there which also has the metal loops for fixing your own restraints (wrist and ankle staps, leg spreaders etc)

There is a dark room next to the viewing window for the couples only room where, with the curtains closed there is a large darkened area so you cant see who is who for annonymous groping.

There is another darkened area with a viewing window to the "cage room" (top floor far left hand side of the corridor with bars round the bed and a swing in the room)

Lastly there is the erotic cinema which can is very dark with the only light coming from safety nightlights (ie dim) and the movie screen itself.

If your using the grope box and your partner has bits she doesnt want groped she can put her own hands there (ie pussy, ass etc) or you yourself can play with those bits to prevent anyone else doing so.

In the darkrooms be carefull to ensure that anyone having sex with your partner is wearing a condom (unless your into bareback) this is not the easiest thing to do in the dark, but my advice would be to only let your partner control the insertion ie she takes hold of the cock and puts it in thereby being able to check for a condom.

If you have any other questions about chameleons feel free to mail us."

Been twice not and missed out on half of this. I think another visit is due soon.

over a year ago

we are going tomorrow night,who else is off there soon?????

over a year ago

Im going saturday yipeeeeeeeeeeee

Post new Message to Thread