Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Thrill of the chase?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

been trying to sort a meet out tonight with a couple but it seems they like the idea of the meet and the thrill of the chase, dont you guys think this happens too much, too much talk and not enough walk the walk!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

luvvvvvvvvvvvv the thrill of the chase n onto a hot meet....more plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"been trying to sort a meet out tonight with a couple but it seems they like the idea of the meet and the thrill of the chase"

We know from experience, some people get very nervous when it actually comes to the meet and cannot go through with it, not all are time-wasters we tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, rather than label them time-wasters

By *obblybitsCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

we had a lovely couple mesg us the other day about meeting and when we said were off out tonight we haven't heard anything back. it a shame but if someone actually offered to meet us on the first week hear we would have been a little scared/shy..

we went anyway and met some fab people.

over a year ago

nah i can honestly say every time i've mailed someone first they have met me lol

over a year ago

just forget about them, there's lots on here x

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Have you ever stopped to think…

May be you said something which put them off.

May be you chased a bit too hard.

May be you chased too seductively and they got soooooo horned up they fucked each other silly and didn’t feel like a meet after that.

Or just may be… may be… you weren’t the only one in the chase and someone was a better runner than you. May be they did walk the walk.... but with someone else.

A conversation… no matter how long, how promising, is not a guarantee of anything.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"been trying to sort a meet out tonight with a couple but it seems they like the idea of the meet and the thrill of the chase, dont you guys think this happens too much, too much talk and not enough walk the walk!! "

Yes I agree

Many are here JUST to talk.

Wish they would be honest and put it on their profile, or even just say "no your not for me"

I do

over a year ago

The bigger picture is that fellow members are on a journey,just like us,in the that trip,they will be finding themselves,do they dont they?but dont waste peeps time,AND BE HONEST FROM THE START!

Post new Message to Thread