FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ask in private answer in public part 2

Jump to newest
 

By *ature male Oldham OP   Man
5 hours ago

Royton nr Oldham

Anyone in ...I am

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ax19862002Man
5 hours ago

Ayrshire

In xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wingfun96Man
5 hours ago

BRISTOL

In x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uckFuddy69Man
4 hours ago

Cardiff

Ok let’s give it a go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilty1010Man
4 hours ago

huntly

In ask anything

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orfolksubMan
2 hours ago

north Norfolk

Take a look at my profile I’m in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andL2026Couple
2 hours ago

Moray

We are in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mily28Woman
2 hours ago

Clapham

I'm in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idsCouplexCouple
2 hours ago

west midlands

F in for a bit xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *singlelooking200Man
2 hours ago

gorleston

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkycouple2669Couple
2 hours ago

TRAFFORD

Ask away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idsCouplexCouple
2 hours ago

west midlands

Excellent question. F answering - Oral starter I think. Perhaps 69 to get the most out of it. Main would have to have me as the centre of attention in a MFM. Pudding maybe allowing the aforementioned MM treating me to a surprise creamy dessert each which could be presented / given in a manner of their choosing. I do like a surprise 😜 xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lumb122Man
2 hours ago

Swindon

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkycouple2669Couple
2 hours ago

TRAFFORD

On death row

My last 3 sex acts.

All fours with my bum cained

Anal doggystyle

Dp with hubby and hung man

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *RNYMNWMan
2 hours ago

lancaster

I’m in, and I’ll answer anything 😏

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mily28Woman
2 hours ago

Clapham

2..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andL2026Couple
2 hours ago

Moray

hard to say who gives better oral we both enjoy getting it from each other. Suppose we will have to canvass our meets to find out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andL2026Couple
2 hours ago

Moray

If we were on death row our last meal was last sex acts I suppose our starter would be oral, main would be a big group session and our pudding would be outside sex so we could run away afterwards and escape death

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
2 hours ago

durham

Im in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
2 hours ago

Lurgan

We’re in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
2 hours ago

Lurgan

Never been caught thankfully

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
2 hours ago

Lurgan

Secluded beach

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *valanche6969Man
2 hours ago

Blackburn

I’m in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *62GeneralMan
2 hours ago

Loughton

I’m in for a bit.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
2 hours ago

durham

Only ever had mff.. but wouldnt object to mmf. Very nearly happened until we were disturbed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *valanche6969Man
2 hours ago

Blackburn

Fantasy to fulfill, watching a couple have sex or an outdoor meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilty1010Man
2 hours ago

huntly

Has to be receive oral

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
2 hours ago

Lurgan

Met in Belfast, ended up on fab after he told me about his fantasy of watching me with someone else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *valanche6969Man
2 hours ago

Blackburn

Sucked and been sucked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andL2026Couple
57 minutes ago

Moray

Our fav is is the 5th of July 2026 us all dressed up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilty1010Man
47 minutes ago

huntly

3 some with couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
46 minutes ago

Lurgan

We’ve tried it and enjoy it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *achelCD76xxxTV/TS
33 minutes ago

slutsville

I’m in ask away please x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enatton2Couple
25 minutes ago

West Midlands

I’m off to bed soon, get the questions in before I’m gone

Tani

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilty1010Man
16 minutes ago

huntly

Still in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enatton2Couple
15 minutes ago

West Midlands

Sat in a guys lap riding him whilst he’s sat in a chair with my tits in his face

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enatton2Couple
15 minutes ago

West Midlands

Nope never

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *achelCD76xxxTV/TS
8 minutes ago

slutsville

Reverse cowgirl although legs over shoulders is a close 2nd

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ilty1010Man
2 minutes ago

huntly

3some with couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top