FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Favourite kinks

Jump to newest
 

By *essTaylorTS OP   TV/TS
10 hours ago

Manchester

Wondering what everyones favourite kinks are , mild to wild ? Dont be shy now , dm me . Ps any guys with big arses out there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *okingbi69Man
10 hours ago

Addlestone


"Wondering what everyones favourite kinks are , mild to wild ? Dont be shy now , dm me . Ps any guys with big arses out there? "

To be fucked for the first time by a beautiful tgirl.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iddengemCDTV/TS
10 hours ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 16:21:39]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iddengemCDTV/TS
10 hours ago

Leeds

I have two huge kinks

1. Sucking men that wear thobes.

2. Worshipping bodybuilders.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *okingbi69Man
10 hours ago

Addlestone


"I have two huge kinks

1. Sucking men that wear thobes.

2. Worshipping bodybuilders."

What is a thobe and where can I buy one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top