FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Whats the best memory in your wank bank?

Jump to newest
 

By *untimes76 OP   Man
14 hours ago

Portland

Happy to tell if asked, either put on her or DM me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustardormarmiteMan
14 hours ago

norwich

My ex telling me joe many guys she fucked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ussexlad344Man
14 hours ago

Heathfield

Ruining my work wife in the company vehicle in my old job she was tight.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rhappyguy300Man
14 hours ago

suffolk

Wife taking bbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
14 hours ago

malaga

Had an ex who was very much into the femdom thing so there's a fair few that spring to mind.

One time she made me lick her ass whilst putting my cock between her legs and making me hump them. I came within about 30 seconds

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igwilly2kMan
14 hours ago

The Land of Kink!

Being sub to two lady's, being used for their kinky sexual fulfilment! Would LOVE to be sub again inbix open to all?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *verready5000Man
14 hours ago

London

Fucking someone I shouldn’t, multiple times, still knock the odd one out now!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *plotgoblinsMan
14 hours ago

heritage coast

Our seperate room swap

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ongandthick888Man
14 hours ago

Leeds


"Happy to tell if asked, either put on her or DM me."

When I was 18, Mates dad offering me a lift home from the pub, pulling over and sucking me off. Then becoming my sub for a couple of years

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nionbearMan
14 hours ago

goostrey

The older lady 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrillseeker10Man
14 hours ago

Bridgwater

Several years ago I used to see an older couple just a couple of miles away. Every two weeks or so I’d pay them a visit, she was very buxom and a real livewire and he was laid back and game for anything. We experimented a lot and that’s forever in my wank bank x 🍆🍑👅💦

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *alkirk 2Couple
13 hours ago

Falkirk

Watching the wife cum on a guys cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igs72Man
10 hours ago

Motherwell

The first 3way with a mate and his wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *egnMaxCouple
10 hours ago

East Midlands

Our last FFM. Meg going down on a woman whilst the woman sucked my cock.

Heaven.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eigh4lunchMan
10 hours ago

Wigan

Girlfriend (48 at time) and a 70 year old dogger

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uriouscouple.23Couple
10 hours ago

Huddersfield

Watching my girl teasing everyone around the pool at Pikes x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ed-devilsCouple
10 hours ago

Hitchin

Male half’s first facial

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he StrokesCouple
10 hours ago

Kilkenny

Haha, we wouldn't know where to start 😳😄

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ark69x_glosMan
9 hours ago

Cirencester

Probably my first 3sum. And it was with the countries best known dogging star before she was famous (and her ex husband).

Wild times over 25 years ago!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
9 hours ago

Round the bend

I'm not sharing, but I am smiling 🥵

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *H7in5Man
9 hours ago

Chesterfield


"I'm not sharing, but I am smiling 🥵"

Spoilsport

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *HertsfunMan
9 hours ago

In th middle

You tease..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman
9 hours ago

(not meeting)

I couldn’t possibly tell but thanks for making me remember it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
9 hours ago

Round the bend


"You tease.. "

Bite me 💋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *HertsfunMan
9 hours ago

In th middle


"You tease..

Bite me 💋"

That's my wank bank memory

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucky57Man
9 hours ago

Hull

Teenage days when first started driving. And this lass who would just want picking up to suck cock in a layby.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
9 hours ago

Round the bend


"You tease..

Bite me 💋

That's my wank bank memory "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *HertsfunMan
9 hours ago

In th middle


"You tease..

Bite me 💋

That's my wank bank memory

"

And it is growing at the thought

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amsoonMan
6 hours ago

Stornoway

Seeing my wife begging her lover to cum in her mouth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *moothshaftMan
6 hours ago

Coventry

A fwb asking me if I would like her to hold open her pussy for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arden5Man
6 hours ago

Woking

Being caught wanking and being caught by the mother in law

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hole Nuts n ChillCouple
6 hours ago

B’stoke

Wifey taken over by a couple !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eggieMarshmallowWoman
6 hours ago

Far from the sea

I'm not saying in public!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hil most chillMan
6 hours ago

London, South East & Europe

FWB with huge boobs encouraged me to finish a particularly sweaty session by fucking her chest. Good god you should have seen the amount I shot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *athgdtimesMan
5 hours ago

Radstock

Playing with a very hot couple, really enjoying the feel of my cock inside her, when her husband put his cock to my lips

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *loudF7Man
5 hours ago

South East

I have two that standout.

The first was the first time I had anal with a long term friend, we had played around with some DP that evening, dildo and myself and then it happened so naturally and the feeling of cumming with how tight it was, was mind blowing .

The second one was going down for the first time on what would be a fairly long term meet and her not telling me she squirted. I was suddenly hit with this wall of fluid, felt like I was drowning g but at the same time so incredibly horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *INKYLOVE69Couple
5 hours ago

Chesterfield

Having three guys and hubby take me to bed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top