FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Locktober

Jump to newest
 

By *ee And Mike OP   Couple
1 day ago

Cannock

As a cuck safely locked up for the month, just wondered how many fellow cucks were participating too ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
1 day ago

Bolton

Not a cuck but im locked too x wish I had a keyholder as I don't trust myself lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enguin40Man
1 day ago

Glasgow

New smaller cage arrived today for it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yanjamieMan
21 hours ago

Plymouth

I am but also i made a Locktober TG theres a couple of participants there its for support/exchange/taskings.

Lets help or make things difficult for each other.

Open for male or female.

https://t.me/+Lya6Y363b8c4MzI0

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assysaz40Man
9 hours ago

chorley

Wife has ordered a new one for me should be here Monday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
9 hours ago

East Anglia


"Wife has ordered a new one for me should be here Monday "

Lucky boy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assysaz40Man
9 hours ago

chorley

I am I can’t wait for this to arrive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
9 hours ago

Sheffield

Need a key holder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *iss mae and hubbyCouple
6 hours ago

gods county

Miss Mae has hubby in one for the month.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top