FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ask in private answer in public

Jump to newest
 

By *ontymilfxxx OP   Woman
2 days ago

pontefract

Ask anything you like but the reply needs to be posted on this post.

Enjoy xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ryitonce6978Man
2 days ago

Manchester Airport Hotel

[Removed by poster at 02/10/26 18:36:33]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontymilfxxx OP   Woman
2 days ago

pontefract

Dildo in my pussy n a cock in my bum by mistake x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontymilfxxx OP   Woman
2 days ago

pontefract

Probably a gangbang x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *62GeneralMan
2 days ago

Loughton

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rwilson919Man
2 days ago

Glasgow

I’m in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antzMan
2 days ago

leeds

Im in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilty1010Man
2 days ago

huntly

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *homas400Man
2 days ago

Carmarthen / Llandeilo

In 👍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *AngelXWoman
2 days ago

North East

Im in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imarried1234Man
2 days ago

fleetwood

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
2 days ago

bexley

Absolutly in!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipped_Rugby_LadMan
2 days ago

Maidstone

Ask away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
2 days ago

bexley

Keeping in touch with people we have met before, seeing their photos and having good memories of what we did!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikSantosMan
2 days ago

Kidderminster

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshlad27Man
2 days ago

bangor

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *AngelXWoman
2 days ago

North East

wow tough choice erm I wouldn't want to snog or marry any of them if they were the last men on earth.. can I choose celibacy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *AngelXWoman
2 days ago

North East

It varies, 3-30 messages a day from people I've not chatted too before, but more with people I chat too regularly. I generally do read messages but delete as I go. If it's a short message like "hi" I will just delete without opening. If it's a decent message with a face pic and I find them attractive then I will respond.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *J GeminiTV/TS
2 days ago

Northumberland

In, so ask away ,

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
2 days ago

bexley

Hmmm... in order:

1. Well written (made an effort)

2. Attraction

3. Nice photos/videos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
2 days ago

bexley

I dont think we can give a straight answer to that. I think it depends on the person and what is said. If its something original then that would mean a lot more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
2 days ago

bexley

We dont think anyone recognises us. Its never been an issue and we have been on the scene since we were 28

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andL2026Couple
2 days ago

Moray

we are in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *AngelXWoman
2 days ago

North East

Hmmm it depends on who the guys are..if the one could give me everything Im looking for then happy for it just to be one.. but always fancied adding another..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andL2026Couple
2 days ago

Moray

She does both. One at a time or at the same time. Most she has had at once is two cocks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andL2026Couple
2 days ago

Moray

Best fab experience has been we went to another couples house. Felt really comfortable, had a lot of fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ven888Man
2 days ago

london

Im in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nglishGent47Man
2 days ago

Leicester

I’m in ask away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antzMan
2 days ago

leeds

Always give most things a try once😏

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *g100Man
2 days ago

city

I loved meeting a local couple. He would go out. I would massage Mrs, finger her, cum on her boobs and then leave. It went on for a while.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
2 days ago

bexley

Any other questions?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
2 days ago

Round the bend

In for a while

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nickers909Couple
2 days ago

Solihull

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornyscot123Man
2 days ago

birmingham

I’m in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
2 days ago

bexley

[Removed by poster at 02/10/26 23:00:46]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nickers909Couple
2 days ago

Solihull

Something tight but flattering

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
2 days ago

bexley

We dont really have any at the moment. We just want to get filthy together and have some genuine fun!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
2 days ago

bexley

We have done most things on the bucket list, we would love a good threesome or orgy again though!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyleeMan
2 days ago

Carterton

Ok. Yes please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aptain Caveman41Man
2 days ago

Home

I'm in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assionate Gent 1Man
2 days ago

Penultimate circle of purgatory

I’ll go in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igguy1882Man
2 days ago

ramsey

I’m in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
2 days ago

Round the bend

What do I most like about fab?

The friendships we've formed. Love the forums and the connections we've made from them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxycouple28Couple
2 days ago

bexley

Lol....the day we have both had? Neither have seen anybody!! Its a rubbish reply....but annoyingly the truth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
2 days ago

Round the bend

Don't have an ultimate fantasy at present. We've pretty much done what we've wanted to and we'd like to do more of that!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
2 days ago

Round the bend

Him - His confidence. His humour. His willingness to share.

Her - Her aura. Her smile..and those eyes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
2 days ago

Round the bend

MFM with a confident other. Big connection, pure lust, and primal fun 😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parklingeclipseWoman
2 days ago

Lincolnshire

In for about half an hour

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assionate Gent 1Man
2 days ago

Penultimate circle of purgatory

The last circle of hell according to Dante is for treachery against god.

I knew it was something a bit out dated, but couldn’t remember what it was so had to look it up.

I put my status as what I was thought for Lust, but looking it up. I think I’ve had it wrong and it’s actually the last circle of purgatory. Penultimate one is gluttony.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parklingeclipseWoman
2 days ago

Lincolnshire

You have a great profile. Really good pics and a detailed Bio.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andyDeanMan
2 days ago

Derby

I'm in. Ask away.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontymilfxxx OP   Woman
2 days ago

pontefract

Not had too many meets so not got a favourite one x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parklingeclipseWoman
2 days ago

Lincolnshire

Ooh, there's a few people who I am always pleased to see on here! There is one I always like to chat to every day. ☺️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hungguyjakexMan
2 days ago

LDN

Im in ask away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyKentGuyMan
2 days ago

sheerness

I’m in if not too late.x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontymilfxxx OP   Woman
2 days ago

pontefract

Yes i have tried but not been successful x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umbrian78Man
2 days ago

Ulverston

Im in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
2 days ago

Round the bend

I'm not fingering myself and no you can't lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wingfun96Man
2 days ago

BRISTOL

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andyDeanMan
2 days ago

Derby

My favourite position, I like to be ridden cow girl because I love looking and watching my cock slide in and out of someone. I love it when they lean foward and slide their tongue down my throat and snog my face off. I love having a tongue down my throat as I cum. I like grabbing their arse (cheeks) as they're leant forward snogging my face off.

I love to watch a woman's tits bounce as I am fucking in cow girl position. I love to watch the expression in a person's eyes and face as my cock slides in and out of them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ualityNotQuantityUKCouple
2 days ago

Derby

In for a bit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontymilfxxx OP   Woman
2 days ago

pontefract

Fucked by man whilst giving oral x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *damandEve26Couple
2 days ago

Birmingham

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ualityNotQuantityUKCouple
1 day ago

Derby

North coates beach, virtually deserted and we were very horny after a week of edging.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ualityNotQuantityUKCouple
1 day ago

Derby

A year is a long time so will go with the dream girl, unless of course the money is tax free😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *damandEve26Couple
1 day ago

Birmingham

Met on an app. Engaged 3 weeks later. Married in 6 months.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *b40Man
1 day ago

lisburn

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ha241Man
1 day ago

Ashurst

I’m in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontymilfxxx OP   Woman
21 hours ago

pontefract

Morning and in x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *om_38Man
21 hours ago

stoke

I’m in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtytwosome1000Couple
21 hours ago

sevenoaks

We in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r_BrightSparkMan
21 hours ago

Barnet

Count me in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontymilfxxx OP   Woman
21 hours ago

pontefract

Maybe my bum x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andk4fCouple
21 hours ago

North cotswolds

We are in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtytwosome1000Couple
21 hours ago

sevenoaks

Drinks flirting teasing off to club for naughty fun xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *singlelooking200Man
21 hours ago

gorleston

I’m in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *armAgainMan
21 hours ago

Leicester

I'm in!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hostScrollerMan
21 hours ago

Bath

Count me in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andyDeanMan
20 hours ago

Derby

My comment below is in reply to a couple who sent me a private message. Thank you for you message.

My better half is in her late fifties and experiencing the Menopause which has caused her to be loosing (I would debate has lost) interest in sex (especially with me) but her love for two screen tributes remains high. I even have photos of her enjoying two screen tributes. Luckily her kink(s) for pri*k teasing, flirting and exhibitionism haven't decreased too much (yet). The strange thing is the more she looses interest in sex the more my kinks for Candaulism, interracial sex / porn and SBBW / BBW sex / porn are increasing.

I love "exhibiting" my other and yes she knows (you can tell by the way she is posing in the photos) and I do have her permission, she says she finds it flattering that even though she is experiencing the Menopause I still love showing her off to others and that others are "lusting after her".

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike_looking_forMan
20 hours ago

Cumbria

Here for the morning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andk4fCouple
19 hours ago

North cotswolds

Just fucking each other mostly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andk4fCouple
19 hours ago

North cotswolds

Next field from a the harvest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andk4fCouple
19 hours ago

North cotswolds

Keeping in touch with meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agertha73Couple
19 hours ago

Cardiff

In x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idsCouplexCouple
19 hours ago

west midlands

F is in xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikSantosMan
19 hours ago

Kidderminster

I’m in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reg CMan
19 hours ago

Wiltshire

Great question..! Still tennis for me! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agertha73Couple
19 hours ago

Cardiff

Hmm. Difficult question! Maybe a double ended dildo!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andk4fCouple
19 hours ago

North cotswolds

A simple blindfold

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idsCouplexCouple
19 hours ago

west midlands

Good question. Slightly out there but I was recently a bridesmaid and that dress made me feel sexy. Otherwise I recently purchased a chocker which I find very sexy xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ung_Lad-01Man
19 hours ago

Birmingham

In x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idsCouplexCouple
19 hours ago

west midlands

Lots of talk about threesomes / doing something non-vanilla by both for many years. It was a pretty mutual decision to take first steps after too many drinks one night on holiday (probably a similar starting point for others too 😂)xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r not quite virginMan
19 hours ago

rochdale

Im in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssexbjjaneTV/TS
19 hours ago

Brentwood

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orseCoolMan
19 hours ago

Doncaster

In

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *andk4fCouple
18 hours ago

North cotswolds

Absolute love it, with a passion! The reclaim is great after especially hearing what he's got up to with who.. such a turn on! Making twinge thinking about it now. Jealousy is there but a only fun amount and makes the reclaim the best sex we have!! Brings us closer together in the long run. One of the best decisions we've made

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top