FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Videos of guys cumming

Jump to newest
 

By *rianPotter OP   Man
3 days ago

glasgow

Do you enjoy watching these? If so what particularly do you enjoy about them?

I've uploaded one, any feedback would be much appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensualJohnUKMan
3 days ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 02/10/26 14:20:19]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igboyreecexxxMan
3 days ago

hemel

Have a peek at my cumshot video 😊x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oee25Man
3 days ago

Barnsley

I have one in my friends only

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *corched34Man
3 days ago

Edinburgh

Love watching a verbal load - online, and in person!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arand25Couple
3 days ago

Crowborough


"Do you enjoy watching these? If so what particularly do you enjoy about them?

I've uploaded one, any feedback would be much appreciated. "

Great video but let down by the Fab request, we really hate that & would never fab someone asking for it, sorry.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oee25Man
3 days ago

Barnsley

Made mine public for a bit, would love to hear what people think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *corched34Man
3 days ago

Edinburgh


"Made mine public for a bit, would love to hear what people think"

Good video - like the grunts as you squirt that juice out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r.average2025Man
3 days ago

Just ask

Couple of vids on my profile for anyone’s viewing pleasure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orfolk777Man
3 days ago

Norwich

Two cum shot vids for viewing on my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parkle1974Woman
3 days ago

Garden of Eden

I just think "what a waste"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyboy999Man
3 days ago

a place near you

Love watching a huge cumshot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookingforfun1970Woman
3 days ago

Panty Land

Only when it’s all over one of my pics x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orfolk777Man
3 days ago

Norwich


"I just think "what a waste" "

You can have mine anytime

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
3 days ago

Sheffield

Theres one on my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issLickalottapusWoman
3 days ago

La La Land

I quite like watching a guy wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he MinionMan
3 days ago

Surrey

I much prefer watching a woman pleasure herself.

Or whilst she watches me wank.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oingMan
3 days ago

Co. Antrim

I enjoy having a target 🎯

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eeandJswingCouple
3 days ago

Herts

Nothing hotter than watching a heavy cummer shoot his load or even better a tribute

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nigmatic PeachTV/TS
3 days ago

Huddersfield

Only if they sound like they are enjoying it 😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *azza72Man
3 days ago

Leeds

Plenty of cumshot videos on my profile, lots of moaning and groaning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irtyKentCoupleCouple
3 days ago

Kent

Have a look at Mr’s cumshot videos! Loads of cum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unmike81Man
3 days ago

Lakes

Love showing, snap anyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wistedTooCouple
2 days ago

Frimley, Surrey

Absolutely love watching a lovely looking good sized cock unload a thick heavy load

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *b1980Man
2 days ago

Burnley

Me too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *singlelooking200Man
2 days ago

gorleston

Few vids on my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erbysGentMan
2 days ago

Ilkeston


"Few vids on my profile "

Damn impressive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *Quiet_GentxMan
2 days ago

Wicked city

Got at least one of me in my public vids

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornynorfolkguyMan
2 days ago

North Norfolk

I have videos of myself cumming in knickers on my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *F25Man
2 days ago

kent

i get asked for these types of videos quite a bit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ettpairCouple
2 days ago

Kettering

Oh yeah...if anyone wants to send feel free ....Mrs x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r_BrightSparkMan
2 days ago

Barnet

Would love to post one but been here for years, still not met anyone through “no shows” or catfish so can’t post…my selection stays in the vault lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ribtasticMan
2 days ago

online

I have a couple of on my profile. Let me know what you think. 😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilkey69Man
2 days ago

Barnsley

Always love a cum shot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ung_Lad-01Man
2 days ago

Birmingham

I for sure posted one recently? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lhr1061Man
2 days ago

Warwickshire

A few good cumshot vids on my profile, please feel free to view and rate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *askedRiderMan
2 days ago

Edinburgh

Cum shots for sharing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *i_guy37Man
2 days ago

Oxford

Just made my cum shot video public. Feel free to fab if you enjoy it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *c4funMan
2 days ago

nottingham

Think I’ve got one if anyone wants to see it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irtyKentCoupleCouple
2 days ago

Kent

Got a lot of love on Mr’s big cumshot videos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ock please!Man
2 days ago

Eye

I love cum hot videos so much. I particularly like nice thick shots of cum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hybeamMan
2 days ago

Caterham

Always get lots of compliments on mine both here and in real life

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lueyes69Man
2 days ago

coventry

There’s 1 on mine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elenshubbyMan
2 days ago

Ashford


"Do you enjoy watching these? If so what particularly do you enjoy about them?

I've uploaded one, any feedback would be much appreciated. "

Wow. Love it. So much cum!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uwoMan
2 days ago

Ilkeston

I have one of these 🙂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ouplesFun22Couple
2 days ago

Lincolnshire

Anyone want to see my fella cumming

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cgmcgMan
2 days ago

kingston

Fuck these make me horny. Just posted one from a meet a couple of years back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igguy1882Man
2 days ago

ramsey

One on my friends list

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 days ago

I have a cumshot vid on my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rman82Man
2 days ago

Manchester

I’ve got one! Happy to show it off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uckFuddy69Man
2 days ago

Cardiff

I used to be able to shoot quite a distance, not so much now. Think I need more practice 💦

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
2 days ago

durham


"Anyone want to see my fella cumming "

Are you making him cum, or a DIY job?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
2 days ago

Oxford

Love them 💋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
2 days ago

durham

Is it all about the power of the shot or the volume?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hemediciCouple
2 days ago

wilmslow

Both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *askedRiderMan
2 days ago

Edinburgh


"Love them 💋"

Oft your lucky your inbox blocks us lot. It'd be raining down in there all night haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
2 days ago

durham


"Love them 💋

Oft your lucky your inbox blocks us lot. It'd be raining down in there all night haha"

Devastating 😅

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hil most chillMan
2 days ago

London, South East & Europe

I don't enjoy watching them, but have made a few. The irony!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
2 days ago

Oxford

I love just love seeing it come out. I suppose a powerful shot is pretty hot 🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilva69Man
2 days ago

stockport

I have one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mantofuckMan
2 days ago

durham


"I love just love seeing it come out. I suppose a powerful shot is pretty hot 🔥 "

Shame I cant send over 🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j1117Couple
2 days ago

warrington

Over our pics yeah

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uterspace1978Man
2 days ago

Bexley

Got a nice load one in my gallery

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickyxxx69Man
1 day ago

Bedford

I do like a nice cum shot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ettpairCouple
1 day ago

Kettering

Think there's a couple in our profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocktowerMan
1 day ago

North Wales and Bulgaria.

I love watching a guy stroking and shooting a nice load on cam

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndyp6969Man
1 day ago

manchester

Watch me anytime

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndyp6969Man
1 day ago

manchester

Sent you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ean34Man
1 day ago

Cleveland

I’ve 1 or 2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocktowerMan
1 day ago

North Wales and Bulgaria.


"Sent you "
nothing has come to me but I messaged you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igger9969Man
1 day ago

Aberdare

I just about to cum on tele if anyone wants to watch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
1 day ago

Bolton

I captured a cumshot after being caged for 11 weeks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idmanukMan
1 day ago

Riddlesden

Love watching guys cum knowing how good the release feels.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uggers74Man
1 day ago

Kent


"Have a peek at my cumshot video 😊x"

That’s a lovely cum shot!

10/10

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uggers74Man
1 day ago

Kent


"I captured a cumshot after being caged for 11 weeks "

You certainly did!!🤤

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *p478Man
1 day ago

norfolk

Its good to see men unloading. It started at a 13 guy bukkake I attended some years ago. I have since met up for several wank meets.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *KLadWorshipMan
1 day ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 04/10/26 06:59:53]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack8370Man
1 day ago

Ludlow

I must admit, I do love watching a cock release and shot a nice big load

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hirleystockingsTV/TS
1 day ago

kendal

Love watching a guy cum. Especially if I med him cum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocktowerMan
1 day ago

North Wales and Bulgaria.


"I must admit, I do love watching a cock release and shot a nice big load "

So do I but it's not easy to find someone to watch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthernChillMan
1 day ago

West Mids

I have a slo mo video of me cumming on my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *d_deeTV/TS
1 day ago

cheshire


"Do you enjoy watching these? If so what particularly do you enjoy about them?

I've uploaded one, any feedback would be much appreciated. "

Very nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack8370Man
1 day ago

Ludlow


"Have a peek at my cumshot video 😊x"

Awesome cumshot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aron_69Man
1 day ago

cork

Love a woman watching me cum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *PL99Man
1 day ago

preston

I have just the one, if anyone fancies a peek

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack8370Man
1 day ago

Ludlow


"I have just the one, if anyone fancies a peek "

Very nice!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unwithyou2026Man
1 day ago

Dronfield

I like seeing a good cum shot 😜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *azza72Man
1 day ago

Leeds

A few videos on my profile including slo-mo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *singlelooking200Man
1 day ago

gorleston

Enjoy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itginger101Man
1 day ago

Termonfeckin

I have a few, they usually include knickers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arlos 0511Man
1 day ago

South Manchester

I've got over 10 vids of me cumming. Love to know what you think. Even better if they get you hard. Let me know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ppydayzzMan
1 day ago

Leighton Buzzard

Big spurts and the sounds of heavy breathing and pleasure moans

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he Gloryhole GirlCouple
1 day ago

Wychbold

Mrsgh is obsessed with watching guys cum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iesel74Man
1 day ago

Belfast

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *om cat 215Man
1 day ago

Derby

Few on my profile but can do personal ones for ladies and couples pm me if interested x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
1 day ago

Norwich

Yeah I do quite enjoy it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *F25Man
1 day ago

kent

its great fun to make lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irtyKentCoupleCouple
1 day ago

Kent


"Mrsgh is obsessed with watching guys cum. "

She should check out Mr’s heavy cumshots videos then

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hybeamMan
1 day ago

Caterham


"Mrsgh is obsessed with watching guys cum. "

Quite enjoying the milking table video

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hank you sirMan
1 day ago

colchester

I like making videos of myself cumming and like the idea of others getting off over them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atiekisskissWoman
1 day ago

London

Yes I like to see guys wank and cum, especially if its a big load mmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dtanyaTV/TS
1 day ago

gallowayshire

Luv cum sits especially in my face

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eavycummerCoolMan
1 day ago

near exeter

Heavy cummer here in devon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *otsofloppyMan
1 day ago

Tewkesbury

Would love to hop on a video call to do this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top