FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is eating ass the new norm

Jump to newest
 

By *punkyMcFuckKnuckle OP   Man
2 days ago

glasgow

Asking for a friend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icki222TV/TS
2 days ago

Lincoln

Always been the norm for me either way 😋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
2 days ago

Notts

Nothing new about it, been doing it for years.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nickers909Couple
2 days ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 02/10/26 13:33:24]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nickers909Couple
2 days ago

Solihull

On the main menu, not the specials board

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uy445Man
2 days ago

braintree

To eat or to have eaten. Always been on the cards for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ildatheart01Man
2 days ago

Petersfield

McDonalds really is going downhill, isn’t it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
2 days ago

Staffordshire

Its never going to be my norm, or even considered for that matter.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tamanMan
2 days ago

around the corner

I think it is

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
2 days ago

Edinburgh

Everytime we play we cant wait to lick each other

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adybird303Woman
2 days ago

Sheffield

Should be considered normal

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adybird303Woman
2 days ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 02/10/26 13:35:32]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ecky and justCouple
2 days ago

Godalming

What’s new about it..?

Definitely part of the fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *readPitt1960Man
2 days ago

Morpeth

Why the hell not!! It’s very erotic and enjoyable

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ourAccompliceMan
2 days ago

Leeds

I don’t think it’s a norm, but I think it’s more popular than it’s ever been and that there’s less prejudice against it than in the past.

Personally I love it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oee25Man
2 days ago

Barnsley

I’d say it’s more normal now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickingdelightMan
1 day ago

Cotswold village

Wife loves receiving, I enjoy giving and receiving… but wife isn’t into giving it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *udetwoCouple
1 day ago

North west

I love my arse being licked 👅

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickRoseBothBiCouple
17 hours ago

Canterbury

Nick discovered the pleasure of rimming when his first African gf slid south of the balls and rimmed him to within an inch of his life. He reciprocated and was instantly hooked. He has always rimmed his the women he slept with since then and I love feeling his tongue slide into me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *racknellboy69Man
17 hours ago

Bracknell

I love being rimmed more than anything!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
17 hours ago

Essex ++

If you are eating rather than licking think you might be doing something wrong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heFatFuckerMan
16 hours ago

London

It’s always been a norm around here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icki222TV/TS
16 hours ago

Lincoln

If it’s hairy you have more chance plaiting fog! 🤮

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antyGuy66Man
13 hours ago

Ilkeston

Because we're not all clones who watch too much porn.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman
13 hours ago

(not meeting)

I certainly hope not!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ymac580Man
13 hours ago

Derby

Rimming is fine aong as well showered is the norm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *penminded7Man
13 hours ago

Ebbw Vale

Luv eating ass

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
13 hours ago

Essex ++


"Because we're not all clones who watch too much porn."

Some of us were doing it naturally and having it done to us way before it became a porn fad

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *F25Man
13 hours ago

kent

love it so yeah lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngrylookingpenis123Woman
13 hours ago

.

God I hope not

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
13 hours ago

Chester


"Asking for a friend "

It is yes!!! We don’t bother with that baby-birthing canal anymore. That’s a thing of the past.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
13 hours ago

lingerie n heels

Usual part of foreplay for us x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irtyknickersfanMan
13 hours ago

leeds

I love rimming a bum hole

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iddengemCDTV/TS
13 hours ago

Leeds

So many guys ask me for it. I always say no. I don’t think most men are quite there with their hygiene yet 🙈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arriedswitchMan
13 hours ago

bath

Love to lick a juicy bum, smelling licking and worshipping a womans ass is a big turn on for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthfieldsNickMan
10 hours ago

West London

I love being rimmed and love rimming a woman

I’d say it’s considered quite normal now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardguard19Man
10 hours ago

london

On the starters list for me love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kinandbonesCouple
10 hours ago

dublin

Yes we both love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *Quiet_GentxMan
8 hours ago

Wicked city

100% both giving and receiving. Such a sensation and can do wild things to me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rishloopcoupleCouple
8 hours ago

st johns

I love to eat his ass and I love mine eaten as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rant4Man
8 hours ago

South Wales & London

For breakfast and dinner everyday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *punkyMcFuckKnuckle OP   Man
8 hours ago

glasgow

So from the responses it looks like the majority who are for it are guys. Doesn't seem many women are into it at least not giving.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antaCarla87Man
6 hours ago

Congleton

I enjoy being rimmed and love to rim a woman's arse

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *6NYorksMan
6 hours ago

Seaside Ish

I do like eating ass, always have.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *apua New GuineaMan
6 hours ago

nearby

Never been rimmed and not sure I want to be, enjoy eating though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ature male OldhamMan
5 hours ago

Royton nr Oldham

I don't think it's a new thing...certainly not for me 😋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *im and Her MeowCouple
5 hours ago

dorset

Not new for us 😛 definitely enjoyed by us both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ax19862002Man
5 hours ago

Ayrshire

Always enjoyed it xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *INKYLOVE69Couple
5 hours ago

Chesterfield

Really do enjoy a good rimming, both giving and receiving

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nother_carlosMan
5 hours ago

North West

Main menu

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irtyKentCoupleCouple
5 hours ago

Kent

Love love love eating ass and Mrs loves receiving it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unguy101010Man
5 hours ago

Oldham

I absolutely love eating my gfs ass hole not just licking it i love to tongue fuck it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *eanne4fun500Man
4 hours ago

Liverpool


"I absolutely love eating my gfs ass hole not just licking it i love to tongue fuck it"

Such a turn on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top