FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife panties

Jump to newest
 

By *penmyeyes11 OP   Man
3 days ago

south east

Who likes wearing them and doing it on cam

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyandhornyCouple
3 days ago

Roscrea

Love dressing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ric18169Man
3 days ago

stockport

Me too x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arly_tv31Man
3 days ago

Wrexham

Me three

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illyleeCouple
3 days ago

all over uk

Me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfun75Man
3 days ago

leeds

Mmmm yeah definitely so horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uremuleMan
3 days ago

Carlow/Kilkenny/Kildare

Hmm.yeah

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eddManMan
3 days ago

teddington

I love guys in lingerie and panties

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antanaMan
3 days ago

The Upside Down

I like it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umblebiMan
2 days ago

ayles

Wear full lingerie regularly, and enjoy cumming over and in a woman's bra & knickers...😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ill_joyce69Man
2 days ago

Nottingham

Love a guy to suck me as I sniff his wife’s knickers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umplayerMan
2 days ago

Chester

I love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppet22TV/TS
2 days ago

huddersfield

Love other wifes panties more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umplayerMan
2 days ago

Chester

I have pics in private if anyone wants to see..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
2 days ago

Edinburgh

Love showing any buying her new ones knowing they are for me too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arriedswitchMan
2 days ago

bath

I like smelling them and others wives gfs etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
2 days ago

Sheffield

Love dressing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 days ago

I enjoy smelling them as well as smelling other mens wives dirty smelly knickers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uwoMan
2 days ago

Ilkeston

Love to see men wearing wife’s knickers and wanking.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By * and cCouple
2 days ago

wellingborogh


"Love a guy to suck me as I sniff his wife’s knickers "
hot!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
2 days ago

cardiff

Love sniffing and licking a soiled gusset

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olcuckcplMan
2 days ago

Solihull

I love sniffing my wife’s worn panties

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *E_LadMan
2 days ago

Newcastle

Love a pair of panties

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eanne4fun500Man
2 days ago

Liverpool

Thongs and Gstrings

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 days ago

I love other men sniffing and spunking in my wifes knickers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eanne4fun500Man
2 days ago

Liverpool


"I love other men sniffing and spunking in my wifes knickers"

Proper horny that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 days ago


"I love other men sniffing and spunking in my wifes knickers

Proper horny that "

It makes me cum watching them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enayrshMan
2 days ago

ayr

Love guys using the wifes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arylukMan
2 days ago

Widnes

Wrap my GFs around my cock while I wank sometimes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *epeatoffender01Man
2 days ago

grimsby

Love to cum over sexy wives or girlfriends photos or in sexy lingerie

Inbox me all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eard and LegsCouple
2 days ago

Central Scotland

Genuine question, can you still smell us from our panties a few days after?

I’ve sent a few out before and guys always say they love them to be dirty. Define ‘dirty’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

A couple of days wear? My wetness? His cum?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olite VoyeurMan
1 day ago

Sandwell

Not a wearer but definitely a professional sniffer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *layboyMan
1 day ago

Thame


"Genuine question, can you still smell us from our panties a few days after?

I’ve sent a few out before and guys always say they love them to be dirty. Define ‘dirty’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

A couple of days wear? My wetness? His cum? "

You can still smell the lovely scent a few days later, dirty for me is just used, when they have been worn for a day, if you have been fucked in them and kept them on, then even better.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *auralovesdressesTV/TS
1 day ago

Didcot

mostly I prefer my own these days.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ancsmale64Man
1 day ago

Rossendale

Mmmm live receiving used pants...and trying to work out whether its pussy juice or a mix...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erthlad83Man
1 day ago

Scotland

Let be truthful. I think 80% of guy must off surely at one point tried a pair on. I certainly have. Something kinda kink about it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ighpeakguyMan
1 day ago

High peak

Anyone near me swap or share

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amjones566Man
1 day ago

Pembrokeshire

Love to find a pair of a friends wifes knickers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exywoman77Couple
1 day ago

Barnsley

Definitely into sharing my wife's panties

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndianMidscplCouple
1 day ago

west midlands

Love this.

Any like minded hubbies in Birmingham?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irebrand 1263Man
1 day ago

near you

Love to be given a used pair

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscreet gent2018Man
1 day ago

Newcastle

I love the feeling of panties around my cock, knowing the person who owns them doesn’t know I’m playing with them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ananas2013Man
1 day ago

wolves

Have done this a few times. Find it such a turn on mm.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obinhhhood6Man
1 day ago

Nottingham

Im after a wank buddy. Someone to watch porn with and look at pics whilst we wank and then leave a load in my wife used knicks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dmire321Man
1 day ago

derry

Love wearing the wifes panties.. enjoy wankn men off into them or her bras

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elenshubbyMan
1 day ago

Ashford


"Love wearing the wifes panties.. enjoy wankn men off into them or her bras"

You look great in hers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uremuleMan
1 day ago

Carlow/Kilkenny/Kildare

Pm whos you have had or if sharing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earingpantiesTV/TS
1 day ago

warrington

Oh yes so sexy and horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earingpantiesTV/TS
1 day ago

warrington

Oh yes so sexy and horny and wanking others into them and her bra cup and tights

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aulnextMan
1 day ago

Hoar Cross Staffordshire

Love wanking in panties

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ric18169Man
1 day ago

stockport


"Love wanking in panties "

Me too some pics on profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ecretSexLifeCouple
1 day ago

York

We share 🙂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eterinpantiesukMan
1 day ago

southam


"We share 🙂"

That is so erotic do you ever go to clubs in just matching panties

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *asexxMan
1 day ago

near you

Love this and giving hers out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WlaidbackMan
1 day ago

Rochdale

Love people sniffing my gfs panties and filling them with cum.

We also live tributes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *rafter69Man
1 day ago

upminster

Love a worn thong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top