FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ask in private answer in public

Jump to newest
 

By *aptain Caveman41 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Home

A bit of craic for the night

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *uiet ones69Couple
2 weeks ago

south yorkshire

Can’t sleep, Mrs in bed so ask away

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ickt88Man
2 weeks ago

Bodmin

Im in ask me anything

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *effdelightMan
2 weeks ago

Grimsby

In x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *iggusJimusMan
2 weeks ago

Accrington

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *apleguyMan
2 weeks ago

Livingston

Why not, I can’t sleep

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ornygothukMan
2 weeks ago

Lancashire

Can’t sleep, in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *mily28Woman
2 weeks ago

Clapham

I'm in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *achelCD76xxxTV/TS
2 weeks ago

slutsville

I’m in ask away

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *mily28Woman
2 weeks ago

Clapham

Mfm...

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *wo4fun69Couple
2 weeks ago

your bed

Can’t sleep re our status so in for a bit

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *achelCD76xxxTV/TS
2 weeks ago

slutsville

Bi foursome or moresome with equal mix of m and f /cd/tv.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *arlos 0511Man
2 weeks ago

South Manchester

I'm in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ayronfeetMan
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

I'm in 🤟

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *orkguyMan
2 weeks ago

york

I’m definitely in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *wo4fun69Couple
2 weeks ago

your bed

At this very moment no, they both collapsed in one big sticky mess after fucking for 5 or so hours, but can hear them from the room I’m in as literally next door with door wide open and there is movement again

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Still in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Ha ha! So he’s not up for a fucking but if you are free on the 31st feb next year we are in your area. Pencil us in 🤪

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *cep3Man
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Count me in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ayronfeetMan
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Oily handjob

Feet

And 15

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire


"Oily handjob

Feet

And 15"

I did send you one ?…

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *teve.1984Man
2 weeks ago

hull

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ha241Man
2 weeks ago

Ashurst

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *tsazzMan
2 weeks ago

Manchester

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ayronfeetMan
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Clean

Like all sizes

Nice arch.

Nude nails or black

Bare feet

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *heekynHimCouple
2 weeks ago

Now live permently in Costa Del sol, Spain. NOT

We're in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *sianTravellerMan
2 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *arbon_CableMan
2 weeks ago

bognor regis

I'm in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Still in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *outhwestwillyMan
2 weeks ago

hayle

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Girth and length in proportion no point having 9 inches of pencil thin girth. Honestly I’m lucky mr k has the perfect size for me and aesthetically pleasing. 9 inches by 7 inch girth circumference

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *arzival999Man
2 weeks ago

Manchester

Bump-ing, I’m in 👍

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *tirlingshire matureMan
2 weeks ago

falkirk

Im in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *and12Couple
2 weeks ago

flint

In x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *heTattooedDomMan
2 weeks ago

Winnersh

I’m in.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ilty1010Man
2 weeks ago

huntly

In ask away

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *igguy1882Man
2 weeks ago

ramsey

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ris87Woman
2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Sure I'm in xx

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *jpcockMan
2 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Ask away...if you dare lol

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan
2 weeks ago

Co. Antrim

I'm in....do your worst

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *heTattooedDomMan
2 weeks ago

Winnersh

I do.

Santa in the street, Krampus in the sheets.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *omred3rdMan
2 weeks ago

the shire

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *wingfun96Man
2 weeks ago

BRISTOL

In x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *J GeminiTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Northumberland

Count me in ,

Xx

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *nionbearMan
2 weeks ago

goostrey

I'm in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ris87Woman
2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

I will be honest, I need to try more places, I have only been local.

I need a buddy to go with

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ralking2.0Man
2 weeks ago

MK45

Go for it

I am in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *appyChap91Man
2 weeks ago

Hull

I'm in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *umbrian78Man
2 weeks ago

Ulverston

Im in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ris87Woman
2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Turn me into a custard fountain and eat it off me....

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ontymilfxxxWoman
2 weeks ago

pontefract

In x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *appyChap91Man
2 weeks ago

Hull

might be a basic bitch answer, but missionary for closeness and eye contact

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *umbrian78Man
2 weeks ago

Ulverston

Football shirt & nothing else

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ontymilfxxxWoman
2 weeks ago

pontefract

Not sure what accent turns me on hun x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ontymilfxxxWoman
2 weeks ago

pontefract

2 part answer

Wore maids outfit on a hen night

Had chocolate sauce licked off me x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ris87Woman
2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

5 years ago...

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ris87Woman
2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

It's very freeing being naked outdoors, outdoor sex is hot, I don't feel bad for moaning loudly.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ornygothukMan
2 weeks ago

Lancashire

Back in again…

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ordelpusMan
2 weeks ago

perth

Im in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *rscouse14Man
2 weeks ago

Liverpool

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ornygothukMan
2 weeks ago

Lancashire

I think Closer - Nine Inch Nails is probably my default haha

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ris87Woman
2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

It was a birthday treat of having 2 lady's and 3 men giving me attention

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *arbon_CableMan
7 days ago

bognor regis

I'm in!

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *GhostMan
7 days ago

Kings Heath

I'm in!

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *aughtycuriosity723Man
7 days ago

amersham

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ornygothukMan
7 days ago

Lancashire

Still in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ubzero116Man
7 days ago

London

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ilty1010Man
7 days ago

huntly

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *antzMan
7 days ago

leeds

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *irtbagMan
7 days ago

local

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ack8370Man
7 days ago

Ludlow

In for a while

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
7 days ago

Nottinghamshire

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ssex38Man
7 days ago

harlow

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
7 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Long haul fight to vegas 😉😈

Or

Adult hotel pool

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *obertlove15Man
7 days ago

Stansted

Hey everyone

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ddieg85Man
7 days ago

Cumbria

Ask away

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akingHayCouple
7 days ago

Mayfield

We’re in briefly

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akingHayCouple
7 days ago

Mayfield


"We’re in briefly"

14 throughout a night.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akingHayCouple
7 days ago

Mayfield

Yes indeed! All guys.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akingHayCouple
7 days ago

Mayfield

About 12 inches, and thick

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akingHayCouple
7 days ago

Mayfield

It was at a weekend party

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akingHayCouple
7 days ago

Mayfield

No, it felt very good and filling. And yes it was a struggle and seemed to always go deeper!

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akingHayCouple
7 days ago

Mayfield

About 30 years, but that was in a group meet. Generally 10-15 years

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akingHayCouple
7 days ago

Mayfield

A large (20+ guys) bare gangbang with bluffers and cleaners. But a fantasy!

Stopping now, I hope that answered people’s questions. Night all

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akingHayCouple
7 days ago

Mayfield

Very well endowed, in good shape, with excellent technique…and three identical mates!

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ickedwillyCouple
7 days ago

Bangor

Up for questions

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ickedwillyCouple
7 days ago

Bangor

We find it very erotic

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ickedwillyCouple
7 days ago

Bangor

What happened in a foam party and haven’t had a question we haven’t answered yet.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *antzMan
7 days ago

leeds

Never been to a swingers event, but I would try

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ere4play26Man
7 days ago

Blackburn


"Up for questions "

Can't unfortunately as out of age range for you x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *outhman15Man
7 days ago

southampton

Ask away

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *aughtycuriosity723Man
7 days ago

amersham

Shame I’m out of your age range

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *wo4fun69Couple
7 days ago

your bed

Love getting fucked doggy style whilst hubby is underneath eating my pussy. Obvs the guy needs to be v open minded being that close to his mouth also

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *tirlingshire matureMan
7 days ago

falkirk

Include me

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *singlelooking200Man
7 days ago

gorleston

In!

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *igguy1882Man
7 days ago

ramsey

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *singlelooking200Man
7 days ago

gorleston

Experience a glory hole

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *F25Man
7 days ago

kent

im in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *igguy1882Man
7 days ago

ramsey

[Removed by poster at 27/09/26 09:16:26]

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *aughty502026Man
7 days ago

Gateshead

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *andyDeanMan
7 days ago

Derby

In.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *our TV fantasyTV/TS
7 days ago

Waterloo, Liverpool

I'm in xx

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *igguy1882Man
7 days ago

ramsey

What physical traits are a turn off

Hairy legs and armpits

Don’t mind hair elsewhere though 😜

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *J GeminiTV/TS
7 days ago

Northumberland

In ,

Xx

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akat158Couple
7 days ago

Nottinghamshire

In for a bit

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkycouple2669Couple
7 days ago

TRAFFORD

Ask us anything x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ris87Woman
7 days ago

Lowestoft

Dogging, but I get nervous

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *az71Man
7 days ago

nr. Hook

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *akat158Couple
7 days ago

Nottinghamshire

For K, very much liked Toby Stephens in Black Sails.

D had a brief moment where he considering going to whatever a Truckfest is because Sabre from Gladiators was advertised as being there 🤦‍♂️

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *az71Man
7 days ago

nr. Hook

It sure is

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkycouple2669Couple
7 days ago

TRAFFORD

Kink

As couple we ended up having sex with our oldests gf who is 20

Flogged in the woods by random men as ste had stripped and tied me to a tree

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ris87Woman
7 days ago

Lowestoft

Oral, I love pleasuring a lady

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
7 days ago

Lurgan

We’re in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
7 days ago

Lurgan

With each other just, probably in a open air hot tub, the risk, the teasing, the orgasms, the closeness and naughtiness of it all just made it very memorable

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *uxurycollectionCouple
7 days ago

Port Talbot

In for a bit.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *uxurycollectionCouple
7 days ago

Port Talbot

In for a bit.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ike_looking_forMan
7 days ago

Cumbria

in for a bit this morning

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *uxurycollectionCouple
7 days ago

Port Talbot

Snuck off to the bathroom at a funeral wake. We were smiling a bit much on the return.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
7 days ago

Lurgan

Watching each other play with another couple in the couples room at Cupids

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ris87Woman
7 days ago

Lowestoft

I like to watch

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
6 days ago

Nottinghamshire

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
6 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Kinky M naked

Kinky F thong and vest top for now anyway 😝

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkyukxxxCouple
6 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Zero clothing maybe some stillettos and a ball gag if they’re lucky…

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *lut_and_Cuck_24Couple
6 days ago

Sheffield

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ornyscot123Man
6 days ago

birmingham

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ettpairCouple
6 days ago

Kettering

We're in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *errycan1Man
6 days ago

Shipston-on-Stour

Im in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *actilenorfolkgentMan
6 days ago

Norwich

Im in ask anything

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *emptme1993Man
6 days ago

manchester

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *andyDeanMan
17 hours ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 10:00:43]

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *andyDeanMan
16 hours ago

Derby

My comment below is in reply to a couple who sent me a private message. Thank you for you message.

My better half is in her late fifties and experiencing the Menopause which has caused her to be loosing (I would debate has lost) interest in sex (especially with me) but her love for two screen tributes remains high. I even have photos of her enjoying two screen tributes. Luckily her kink(s) for pri*k teasing, flirting and exhibitionism haven't decreased too much (yet). The strange thing is the more she looses interest in sex the more my kinks for Candaulism, interracial sex / porn and SBBW / BBW sex / porn are increasing.

I love "exhibiting" my other and yes she knows (you can tell by the way she is posing in the photos) and I do have her permission, she says she finds it flattering that even though she is experiencing the Menopause I still love showing her off to others and that others are "lusting after her".

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *endmeyour.wifeMan
16 hours ago

Warrington

im in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *agichands25Man
16 hours ago

south east

Sounds fun I am in x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *r_firmwareMan
16 hours ago

Luton

Looks like fun, I'm in 😉

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ettpairCouple
16 hours ago

Kettering

House party or club x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *nickers909Couple
16 hours ago

Solihull

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *nickers909Couple
16 hours ago

Solihull

At Villa Park in an executive suite toilet

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *orth_London_Guy100Man
16 hours ago

London

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *reg CMan
16 hours ago

Wiltshire


"At Villa Park in an executive suite toilet "

Mmm tell more..?!

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *eyond PurityCouple
16 hours ago

North East Lincolnshire

We’ll play for a bit

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *emptme1993Man
16 hours ago

manchester

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *eyond PurityCouple
15 hours ago

North East Lincolnshire

C to be surrounded by several gents and covered

For us to meet a foreign lady who talks in her native language as we play.

K

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *eyond PurityCouple
15 hours ago

North East Lincolnshire

We’ve not done group play but C wants around 5 guys to play with themselves as she entertains each and encourages them to cum.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ikSantosMan
15 hours ago

Kidderminster

Dildo. I’d love to record it

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *reg CMan
15 hours ago

Wiltshire

I’d love to be one those men surrounding C..!

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *reg CMan
15 hours ago

Wiltshire

Great question..! Still tennis for me! X

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *nionbearMan
14 hours ago

goostrey

I'm in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *urFantasy21Couple
13 hours ago

Shrewsbury

In for a short while x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *urFantasy21Couple
12 hours ago

Shrewsbury

Changes regularly but at the moment gangbangs

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *idsCouplexCouple
12 hours ago

west midlands

In xx

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *hyKentGuyMan
12 hours ago

sheerness

I’m in if I’m not too late!

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *olvesxcoupleCouple
12 hours ago

Round the bend

Back in for a while

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *Quiet_GentxMan
12 hours ago

Wicked city

I’m in x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkycouple2669Couple
12 hours ago

TRAFFORD

Ask us anything

Lucy xx

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkycouple2669Couple
12 hours ago

TRAFFORD

Flithiest thing off fab.

Ended up in hotel with Ste and 4 lads x

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkycouple2669Couple
12 hours ago

TRAFFORD

3 things keep doing

Anal

Dp

Spanking

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *inkycouple2669Couple
9 hours ago

TRAFFORD

have you ever rode someone’s Mrs face whilst your mr fucks her whilst the cuck husband is caged and cuffed in the corner and made to watch all night? If not would u

Big yes

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *aughtytwosome1000Couple
9 hours ago

sevenoaks

We in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *az71Man
9 hours ago

nr. Hook

I’m in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *HertsfunMan
9 hours ago

In th middle

In

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *aughtytwosome1000Couple
9 hours ago

sevenoaks

Yes have worn it out in public

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *aughtytwosome1000Couple
9 hours ago

sevenoaks

First time saw hubbys cock was like 🤔😈🔥

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *HertsfunMan
8 hours ago

In th middle

Feeling a wife slide down on to me as her hubby sat in the corner of the hotel, then watching as she smiled at him before riding me hard.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ax19862002Man
6 hours ago

Ayrshire

In xx

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *apua New GuineaMan
6 hours ago

nearby

Evening all. Here, winegums to the side, ready to give and recieve.

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *urFantasy21Couple
6 hours ago

Shrewsbury

Starter: a woman licking my pussy

Main: gangbang

Desert: DVP

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *apua New GuineaMan
6 hours ago

nearby

Perved over someone I shouldn't have? A few old bosses spring to mind, although maybe they perved over me too!

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *F25Man
6 hours ago

kent

ask me im in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *F25Man
6 hours ago

kent

no i never have but i would never say never of course

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *nnocentDanielleWoman
6 hours ago

n/a

I'm in for a truthful evening

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *nnocentDanielleWoman
6 hours ago

n/a

For starters some good oral

For mains hard doggystyle

And for desert a good cumshot

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *im and Her MeowCouple
5 hours ago

dorset

We’re in

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 

By *ature male OldhamMan
5 hours ago

Royton nr Oldham

I'm in 😊

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
 
 

By *im and Her MeowCouple
5 hours ago

dorset

Starter - him licking my ass

Main - bent over in doggy

Pudding - cumming on my face and then I’ll taste it all after. 😛

 (closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately
back to top