FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Vegas 1st week of November

Jump to newest
 

By *oxey69 OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

London

Anyone around in Vegas. Whats the scene like in Vegas?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *m3232Man
2 weeks ago

maidenhead

Always been dead for meets. Been 12 times since 2008.

Although I did meet a Trans Porn stars friend.

Love Vegas and nearly booked for this November but will have to wait time next year.

Are you going to the Show.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oxey69 OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

London

Havent decided yet on what to do but hopefully will meet somr likeminded people. Disappointed to hear the swinging scene is dead there. I was expecting more considering the reputation of the city. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *993Man
6 hours ago

Liverpool

I'm there 3rd - 11th Nov x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top