FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Locktober soon

Jump to newest
 

By *ottsguy40 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

kirkby in ashfield

Who’s getting locked or is looking to lock a submissive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilver_medalistMan
4 weeks ago

belfast

Apparently i am. Longest ive done before was just over 11 days, so nervous.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *armale69Man
4 weeks ago

warrington

Never been caged. But top of the fantasy list

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ougntinaCouple
4 weeks ago

chigwell

[Removed by poster at 06/09/26 10:29:54]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issandSub77Couple
4 weeks ago

Wakefield

Sub is locked 24/7.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple
4 weeks ago

Malaga , Spain

Yes will be doing it again , maybe post challenges or tasks for all the caged cucks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
4 weeks ago

Rotherham

I've been in chastity since I was 19 , anyone interested should give it a try

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nlyessexCouple
4 weeks ago

Hornchurch

Locked on all our meetings

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustDanielMan
4 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

Nah, but I usually join in with some encouragement and gentle mocking... when asked.

I wasn't on Fab a year back so looking forward to seeing the forum posts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtyandNice50Man
4 weeks ago

Kent

As true cucks should be

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *errynjuneCouple
4 weeks ago

Barnsley

Just locked my cuck up for tonight's meet. He needed a shave first lol. But pic not getting approved which is sad. Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ottsguy40 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

kirkby in ashfield

Looking forward to being caged this year have a cellmate v2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Bolton

I need a local keyholder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *istressmystiqueeWoman
3 weeks ago

Cardiff

Can't wait to lock more cocks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aithHopeMorningGloryCouple
3 weeks ago

isle of wight


"Can't wait to lock more cocks "

Come lock mine then we will tease the fuck out if him hehe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hatsthisMan
3 weeks ago

Newcastle


"Can't wait to lock more cocks

Come lock mine then we will tease the fuck out if him hehe"

He will be in dream land reading this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *our TV fantasyTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Waterloo, Liverpool

If anyone within 30 miles of me thinks they could do the whole month message me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isub85Man
3 weeks ago

Bracknell

I need a key holder so I don’t change my mind

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Love when she puts me in mine. She loves the control she gets from it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickMMan
3 weeks ago

Norwich

I will be locked, could do with a key holder to remove the temptation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iss mae and hubbyCouple
2 weeks ago

gods county

Miss Mae is locking me up for a month and is planning on have some interesting hotwife meets.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ot.a.murdererWoman
2 weeks ago

Banbury

I've not been a keyholder in just over a year, I volunteer for whoever wants to play!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookDontInteruptCouple
2 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Been locked 3 weeks already, so wont be much a change lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *randMrsJones69Couple
2 weeks ago

Newcastle

We're debating this. Mr to only be unlocked for Mrs to use when desired, then locked back up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ougntinaCouple
2 weeks ago

chigwell

Same with us, don't need a special month for it


"Locked on all our meetings "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayneandcuckCouple
2 weeks ago

cheshire

After our weekend fiasco when cuck actually cum before I got her cage off - that’s it permanently!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ethefabtwoCouple
2 weeks ago

coventry

Absolutely. Making plans for it now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eesepoutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Stirlingshire

We will have fun with it but I won't be caged the whole month.

But will be caged more than any other month.

Silly I guess but humans are weird.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *TinRedCouple
2 weeks ago

Reading

Currently looking for a good boy to be locked for the month

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ottsguy40 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

kirkby in ashfield

I’m willing to be locked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We did it last year. Ordering a new cage ready for this year

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Chichester


"I've not been a keyholder in just over a year, I volunteer for whoever wants to play! "

Ha your inbox will melt now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ellythekinkTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Corby

I will be x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Same

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avenwrexham75TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Wrexham

I can't partake this October but have done longish periods in the past.

My advice would be if you are new to it, use a regular cage for overnight. I used to wear one that shortened the cock but allowed a bit of wriggle room for those overnight erections, otherwise it could get a bit painful!

Then in the day I used a flat cage to totally squash my cock away...better under clothes too..

But good luck everyone!! Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ertsplayMan
2 weeks ago

St Albans

I will be locked. I would like to I trouduce an element of informal formality through a Locktober contract. Does anyone have a draft or know of a good one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *istressmystiqueeWoman
2 weeks ago

Cardiff


"I will be locked. I would like to I trouduce an element of informal formality through a Locktober contract. Does anyone have a draft or know of a good one?"

Your best bet is to find a decent keyholder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lectric BuzzMan
2 weeks ago

King's Lynn

Ill be partaking, not done it before.

Posting challenges, tasks etc sounds interesting!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack DawXXXMan
2 weeks ago

Weybridge

I always forget to unlock them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Nowhere

Get prepared now , new underwear , hosiery and cage ordered .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ottsguy40 OP   Man
7 days ago

kirkby in ashfield

I have 3 cages hopefully meeting her before October

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hk121988Man
7 days ago

York

Im getting locked for the first time. Still trying to find a cage thats a good fit though x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ottsguy40 OP   Man
7 days ago

kirkby in ashfield

Just get a small cage you will get used to it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yintotryCouple
7 days ago

Belfast


"Yes will be doing it again , maybe post challenges or tasks for all the caged cucks "

Please do.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
7 days ago

Sheffield

Wish I could find a dom to lock me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittleJohn5Man
7 days ago

Wickham Market

A local key holder would be good

But need a cage for a month long comfort

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ottsguy40 OP   Man
6 days ago

kirkby in ashfield

Shouldn’t be comfortable you need to know your wearing it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
6 days ago

Edinburgh

Yeh she has promised to drain me on wednesday night before putting my cage on. We did it last october, she loved the control.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *_and_Ne11Couple
5 days ago

Bristol

Yes the Mrs has been planning!

We have a meet mid month as well which should be fun 🥵🔥

Good luck everyone 😈😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
5 days ago

London

I made my own chastity device but no one to give the key to. Draw backs of dating someone more submissive than me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
5 days ago

Nowhere

I've kind of inadvertently started a week early and am 8 days in ,,,,, should I drain tomorrow and start again or push through to locktober and a quarter ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *endover10Man
5 days ago

Derry

Locktober is definitely the time to lock those cucks. If you've been thinking about it nows the time..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *islutt4youMan
5 days ago

wallsend

Yes my electric cage would love someone to make me send them the keys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
4 days ago

Sheffield

Wish I could find someone to lock me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ne-ManMan
4 days ago

St Leonard's on Sea

I might be doing locktober would be great to find a local keyholder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
3 days ago

Nowhere

Happy day one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustDanielMan
3 days ago

Oxfordshire

Good luck gurls and cucks, hope you enjoy your denial time through locktober. Will follow some of you for your updates.

I'm gonna enjoy cocktober instead.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophia AlexxxaTV/TS
3 days ago

Hastings

Locked myself up at midnight. Unfortunately no keyholder at the moment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ethefabtwoCouple
3 days ago

coventry

Locked today for the period of Locktober x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple
3 days ago

Malaga , Spain

Yes caged today , little pink cage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilva69Man
3 days ago

stockport

Happy to fill the void for any caged hubby’s

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amesy8519Man
3 days ago

Hampshire

Been over a year locked now for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agamuffin1970Man
3 days ago

North Leeds

I remember seeing a cage for the first time on holiday in Vegas about 20 years ago and thinking how weird it was. I couldn't believe anyone was daft enough to wear one.

Within years I loved it and now own several. It's great to see so many others into it.

White men should be caged just as dogs should be muzzled. Not even joking.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hk121988Man
3 days ago

York

Locked and here we go haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple
2 days ago

Malaga , Spain

Day 2 , tease or task day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
2 days ago

Nowhere

Happy day 2 x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tagAndSexyVixenCouple
2 days ago

Cornwall

Day 2 here too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewcdplymouthTV/TS
2 days ago

plymouth

Trying it for the first time this year, going ok so far x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
2 days ago

East Anglia

LOL my man is on his second time round for locktober he is well into 20months locked xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heekychap0661Man
2 days ago

margate

I want someone to lock up my little cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hk121988Man
2 days ago

York

First attempt, and day 2 here we are

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
2 days ago

East Anglia


"First attempt, and day 2 here we are"

and very nice you look to xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hilledtimeMan
2 days ago

Lincolnshire


"LOL my man is on his second time round for locktober he is well into 20months locked xx "

Judging your pictures that must be agony for him!

But wonderful for the rest of us! lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yanjamieMan
2 days ago

Plymouth

Locktober TG set up for support/exchange/taskings.

Open for male or female.

https://t.me/+Lya6Y363b8c4MzI0

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
18 hours ago

Nowhere

Happy day 3

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yanjamieMan
17 hours ago

Plymouth

Day 3 and going strong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ertsplayMan
16 hours ago

St Albans

Three days in and the end of the month seems a long long way away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yanjamieMan
15 hours ago

Plymouth

First week is the hardest.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
15 hours ago

Sheffield

Wish I was owned and locked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *penminded7Man
13 hours ago

Ebbw Vale

Luv a caged hubby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
13 hours ago

Edinburgh

I most likely would not last without her. Im lucky

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sam4220Man
13 hours ago

Kilmarnock

Would love to get a local key holder.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tagAndSexyVixenCouple
12 hours ago

Cornwall

Day 3 of locktober but was already caged a week ago so day 10 of being caged

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yanjamieMan
12 hours ago

Plymouth


"Day 3 of locktober but was already caged a week ago so day 10 of being caged "

Started early. My champ

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tagAndSexyVixenCouple
12 hours ago

Cornwall


"Day 3 of locktober but was already caged a week ago so day 10 of being caged

Started early. My champ"

Wife was playing last weekend so stayed caged

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *yanjamieMan
11 hours ago

Plymouth


"Day 3 of locktober but was already caged a week ago so day 10 of being caged

Started early. My champ

Wife was playing last weekend so stayed caged"

Nice and sexy, i love it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top