FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Women who fantasise about bi-men

Jump to newest
 

By *oss11 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

eastleigh

Are there any women here who fantasise and get turned on about seeing their straight partner having a bi experience and what are the probabilities of you getting him to do it? Do you masturbate to this fantasy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *373rp4n71Man
5 weeks ago

Neverland

Bi guy well up for helping and ladies out with this fantasy here!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *istressdandsubtCouple
5 weeks ago

caterham

Think alot do, but not all would admit if there hubbys are straight.

But then i think some guys are tto scared to say they have the same bi fantasies too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bione_1Man
5 weeks ago

Broxbourne


"Think alot do, but not all would admit if there hubbys are straight.

But then i think some guys are tto scared to say they have the same bi fantasies too"

Totally agree

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *herealhotwifeCouple
5 weeks ago

Suffolk

Love bi guys x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Id love her to tell me its her fantasy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issbehaving13Woman
5 weeks ago

East Devon

That’s all I watch - bi or gay porn. I don’t have a partner so seeing it for real isn’t going to happen anytime soon! 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ondonbifunMan
5 weeks ago

Enfield

Always happy to offer my ‘BIness’ to women and couples

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *laterMan
5 weeks ago

Huddersfield


"That’s all I watch - bi or gay porn. I don’t have a partner so seeing it for real isn’t going to happen anytime soon! "

If you were up my way I'd invite you to come and watch me and my mate... but then he'd probably see you and forget about me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *peshul91Man
5 weeks ago

NOTTINGHAM

Id love to have some fun with a couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Coleraine

I don’t fantasise about them but I enjoy watching

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issbehaving13Woman
5 weeks ago

East Devon


"That’s all I watch - bi or gay porn. I don’t have a partner so seeing it for real isn’t going to happen anytime soon!

If you were up my way I'd invite you to come and watch me and my mate... but then he'd probably see you and forget about me!"

Aww thank you 💋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mooth bull 555Man
5 weeks ago

south west

Bi bull here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icurious_RomanceCouple
5 weeks ago

West Midlands

A bi orgy would be a dream 🤤

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *HandyManMan
4 weeks ago

margate


"A bi orgy would be a dream 🤤"

I love watching xhamster and watching trans bi orgies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *estiswestMan
4 weeks ago

glasgow

Partner loves this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heekynHimCouple
4 weeks ago

Now live permently in Costa Del sol, Spain. NOT

We both love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *araphillCouple
4 weeks ago

Dublin

Bit of a turn on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un21999Man
4 weeks ago

mayo

Pm me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amsoonMan
4 weeks ago

Stornoway

My wife always enjoys it when we suck her lover together

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orneyharrybondsMan
4 weeks ago

Northants

I’m bi and I have had lots of sex with men but never had a mf couple yet and long to suck a cock fresh from a pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igrating ladMan
4 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

I love women who love us bi guys. Love telling them about the naughty adventures I’ve had. I did have one that asked to watch me on cam play with another guy. She loved it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etro manMan
4 weeks ago

manchester

Hello I have met a few bi couples in swingers clubs hotel on the beach outdoors car and we all enjoyed the experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andyRobbieMan
4 weeks ago

Ashington


"That’s all I watch - bi or gay porn. I don’t have a partner so seeing it for real isn’t going to happen anytime soon! 🤣 "
ohh it could happen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *errygirlWoman
4 weeks ago

derry

I think it’s so hot and such a turn on I’d love a mmf with bi men 👅

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andyRobbieMan
4 weeks ago

Ashington

Hi misbehaving icouldnt message you properly babe x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wingnswitchCouple
4 weeks ago

NEWARK


"Are there any women here who fantasise and get turned on about seeing their straight partner having a bi experience and what are the probabilities of you getting him to do it? Do you masturbate to this fantasy? "

I dont need to fantasise about my partner is bi and we have lots of bi friends that are male so I see bi male fun pretty regular and it's so hot.

Its heaven for me

Mrs SnS

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uigi77Man
4 weeks ago

Nottingham

good looking bi guy here for a liberal fun with couples..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dible_KinkCouple
4 weeks ago

Aberdeen

It's not a fantasy for me, I've met and played with a lot of bi men, it's always fun

Polly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rincessTXWoman
4 weeks ago

cleveleys

This is literally my new fave fantasy. I would love a guy to fuck me then watch him have his cock sucked by another man. Then lick their cum out of me.

Also have a real thing for fucklicking videos at the moment x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *4me69Woman
4 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

I've had many mmf threesomes with my hubby. I love watching hubby sucking cock and getting his cock sucked.

Particularly enjoyed sucking on a guy's balls, while hubby is sucking his cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hornyx69Man
4 weeks ago

kent

I’m up for a bi orgy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ools and the brainCouple
4 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.


"This is literally my new fave fantasy. I would love a guy to fuck me then watch him have his cock sucked by another man. Then lick their cum out of me.

Also have a real thing for fucklicking videos at the moment x"

Prepare for your inbox to be inundated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyeYCouple
4 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Not a fantasy, I watched and instructed it.

Hence D's no longer listed as 'straight' 🔥😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ubbySucksCouple
4 weeks ago

Hook

Absolutely love it. Had hubby suck a cock for me in a club as he knew it was a turn on and the sight of him being used was something else.

He's since sucked another for me and has admitted he actually enjoys being used by a hard cock.

Now the difficult task of finding a localish guy who can accom and would like to use him regularly for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *99cjbMan
4 weeks ago

Grantham


"A bi orgy would be a dream 🤤"

It certainly would! Love to join you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arahmarchTV/TS
4 weeks ago

March

In a swinging club and I on my knees sucking the husband and finish him off , his wife looked at him, well your turn and watch him go down on me and me and his wife started kissing x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wistedTooCouple
4 weeks ago

Frimley, Surrey

Sammi likes watching

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

Fantastic threat I love this! When the wife or Mrs is into the bi fun too! It makes it so much better! It tends to make the women extra filthy for some reason;)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *each bumsCouple
4 weeks ago

SPAIN.. PERMANENTLY

We love it..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *k62023Man
4 weeks ago

Hertford

Bi play is so hot, whether it's between bi men or women, although I have found that woman on here have been put off that I am bi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilthyfiftyCouple
4 weeks ago

walsall

Massively he's ok with his cock by another in. DVP

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *k62023Man
4 weeks ago

Hertford


"Massively he's ok with his cock by another in. DVP "
is love to suck your husband whilst you peg me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bione_1Man
4 weeks ago

Broxbourne


"Massively he's ok with his cock by another in. DVP "

Love to try

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ini1275Man
4 weeks ago

stoke on trent


"I've had many mmf threesomes with my hubby. I love watching hubby sucking cock and getting his cock sucked.

Particularly enjoyed sucking on a guy's balls, while hubby is sucking his cock

"

Mmmm nice thought x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *m3232Man
4 weeks ago

maidenhead

Great fun but hard to find a bi couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *373rp4n71Man
4 weeks ago

Neverland


"A bi orgy would be a dream 🤤"

Id love to join in with you ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hatsthisMan
4 weeks ago

Newcastle


"Absolutely love it. Had hubby suck a cock for me in a club as he knew it was a turn on and the sight of him being used was something else.

He's since sucked another for me and has admitted he actually enjoys being used by a hard cock.

Now the difficult task of finding a localish guy who can accom and would like to use him regularly for me.

"

Videos are wonderful i love Mrs talking mmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *373rp4n71Man
4 weeks ago

Neverland


"I've had many mmf threesomes with my hubby. I love watching hubby sucking cock and getting his cock sucked.

Particularly enjoyed sucking on a guy's balls, while hubby is sucking his cock "

Im always up for some 3way fun.. xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ubbySucksCouple
4 weeks ago

Hook

Yes massively! I get so turned on by him being used, let's just say i never knew i could make such a mess

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *6NYorksMan
4 weeks ago

Seaside Ish

I love playing with the hub while his Mrs watches. Such a massive turn on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

My ultimate fantasy is bi mmf

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ain and sortedMan
4 weeks ago

Old Harlow Essex

My last Fwb got so turned on watching 2 bi guys playing shed cum just by squeezing her thighs together

Then we would all share each other such a turn on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hatsthisMan
4 weeks ago

Newcastle


"Yes massively! I get so turned on by him being used, let's just say i never knew i could make such a mess "

This lady is wow wow wow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikey warringtonMan
4 weeks ago

Cheshire

I love bi mmf fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilverfox43Man
4 weeks ago

premier inn

My Mrs always fantasizes about me getting fucked of a guy I've took a strap on off her but yet to go the whole way she'd like to watch too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ydrewMan
4 weeks ago

forest

Bi guy here. Happy playing with couples or just putting on a show

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *outhern LadMan
4 weeks ago

down south

Always happy to chat with couples or woman who want to chat and meet up with bi guys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago


"My Mrs always fantasizes about me getting fucked of a guy I've took a strap on off her but yet to go the whole way she'd like to watch too"

Same Mrs loves using her strap on with me & ive grown to become addicted to it in every way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ount905Man
4 weeks ago

Gatwick

it's been over a year since I've had a bi mmf they have been the best experiences I've had

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enni400Man
4 weeks ago

bradford

I genuinely have this fantasy to have fun with a guy whilst his wife or partner watches but the trouble is most people think you're just saying that to get to the wife and I suppose a lot of guys do say anything to get what they want but it just ruins it for genuine people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelLordCouple
4 weeks ago

Newport

We only play with bi males

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arriedswitchMan
4 weeks ago

bath

I love a bi couple were both the man and woman are into it an actively playing. Preferably they're both dominant

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago


"I genuinely have this fantasy to have fun with a guy whilst his wife or partner watches but the trouble is most people think you're just saying that to get to the wife and I suppose a lot of guys do say anything to get what they want but it just ruins it for genuine people "
this is fairly common I have this too but yeah I get the concern

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
4 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)

I love the idea of watching two men together but alas it’s never happened and unlikely to as beast is straight.

I am hoping to see it at a club but never once encountered in public spaces any male bi activity only girl bi activity. I’m guessing it might happen in the private rooms but again I won’t be able to see but two men together is hot as hell and my go to porn.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ew giyMan
4 weeks ago

brigham

You need to find a local dogging spot most mower days are guys sucking each other off, or if lucky you may find a couple fucking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago


"I love the idea of watching two men together but alas it’s never happened and unlikely to as beast is straight.

I am hoping to see it at a club but never once encountered in public spaces any male bi activity only girl bi activity. I’m guessing it might happen in the private rooms but again I won’t be able to see but two men together is hot as hell and my go to porn. "

You’ll get a lot of offers asking to see that I’ll be the first would be fun to have you watch I’m not a expert like those in the video but you are always free to show me the tips and tricks on BJs if you want a good regular show I’ll have to find a good stranger on here who’s clean fun and down to earth and not pushy though x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
4 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)


"I love the idea of watching two men together but alas it’s never happened and unlikely to as beast is straight.

I am hoping to see it at a club but never once encountered in public spaces any male bi activity only girl bi activity. I’m guessing it might happen in the private rooms but again I won’t be able to see but two men together is hot as hell and my go to porn.

You’ll get a lot of offers asking to see that I’ll be the first would be fun to have you watch I’m not a expert like those in the video but you are always free to show me the tips and tricks on BJs if you want a good regular show I’ll have to find a good stranger on here who’s clean fun and down to earth and not pushy though x"

Sorry was that aimed at us ? Confused ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *udbieMan
4 weeks ago

Midlands


"I love the idea of watching two men together but alas it’s never happened and unlikely to as beast is straight.

I am hoping to see it at a club but never once encountered in public spaces any male bi activity only girl bi activity. I’m guessing it might happen in the private rooms but again I won’t be able to see but two men together is hot as hell and my go to porn.

You’ll get a lot of offers asking to see that I’ll be the first would be fun to have you watch I’m not a expert like those in the video but you are always free to show me the tips and tricks on BJs if you want a good regular show I’ll have to find a good stranger on here who’s clean fun and down to earth and not pushy though x

Sorry was that aimed at us ? Confused ?"

I catch his drift. Your dreams could be granted at PM in Nottingham?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago


"I love the idea of watching two men together but alas it’s never happened and unlikely to as beast is straight.

I am hoping to see it at a club but never once encountered in public spaces any male bi activity only girl bi activity. I’m guessing it might happen in the private rooms but again I won’t be able to see but two men together is hot as hell and my go to porn.

You’ll get a lot of offers asking to see that I’ll be the first would be fun to have you watch I’m not a expert like those in the video but you are always free to show me the tips and tricks on BJs if you want a good regular show I’ll have to find a good stranger on here who’s clean fun and down to earth and not pushy though x

Sorry was that aimed at us ? Confused ?"

Yes that was aimed at yoU.. I don’t think I. Can dm you but I think we could make this work! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago


"I love the idea of watching two men together but alas it’s never happened and unlikely to as beast is straight.

I am hoping to see it at a club but never once encountered in public spaces any male bi activity only girl bi activity. I’m guessing it might happen in the private rooms but again I won’t be able to see but two men together is hot as hell and my go to porn.

You’ll get a lot of offers asking to see that I’ll be the first would be fun to have you watch I’m not a expert like those in the video but you are always free to show me the tips and tricks on BJs if you want a good regular show I’ll have to find a good stranger on here who’s clean fun and down to earth and not pushy though x

Sorry was that aimed at us ? Confused ?"

I was basically saying if we can find a man who’s into this I’d love to put on a show for you! If you’d like to see that sorts stuff

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arierWoman
4 weeks ago

birmingham

The idea of it turns me on but it’s a hard no from him unfortunately 🙄

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imdrake1324Man
4 weeks ago

Smethwick

Bi man here

Looking for someone to fantasise over me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago


"The idea of it turns me on but it’s a hard no from him unfortunately 🙄 "

The same offer goes to you too, if you ever want to watch it I’m not a pro but I’d love to put on a show for such beautiful women I have men asking me already to let it be them so I’m sure it could work haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cobMan
4 weeks ago

here


"That’s all I watch - bi or gay porn. I don’t have a partner so seeing it for real isn’t going to happen anytime soon!

If you were up my way I'd invite you to come and watch me and my mate... but then he'd probably see you and forget about me!

Aww thank you 💋"

Devon is a fair way…..but would be well worth the tripb

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
4 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)


"I love the idea of watching two men together but alas it’s never happened and unlikely to as beast is straight.

I am hoping to see it at a club but never once encountered in public spaces any male bi activity only girl bi activity. I’m guessing it might happen in the private rooms but again I won’t be able to see but two men together is hot as hell and my go to porn.

You’ll get a lot of offers asking to see that I’ll be the first would be fun to have you watch I’m not a expert like those in the video but you are always free to show me the tips and tricks on BJs if you want a good regular show I’ll have to find a good stranger on here who’s clean fun and down to earth and not pushy though x

Sorry was that aimed at us ? Confused ?

I was basically saying if we can find a man who’s into this I’d love to put on a show for you! If you’d like to see that sorts stuff "

As lush as that offer is for me to watch , beast would be grossed out and me and him do everything together. It’s one thing being at a club and happening to notice it but to openly setting it up would be against his wishes. Thanks tho x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

My dm is open

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *odStuart69Man
4 weeks ago

North East

A girlfriend of a good looking friend of mine, once told me during a dance at a wedding. It's every woman's dream, to turn a Gay guy. True story. A lot of people thought he was gay. If he is? He's still in the closet. 2 weddings and a long relationship later.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igrating ladMan
4 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Always up for naughty chats with ladies that like bi guy fun. Love telling them all my naughty stories as they pleasure themselves. Any ladies in this forum up for this lol?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lan4FFUUNNMan
4 weeks ago

Genoa Italy and Liverpool

I have had a couple of ex's who enjoyed seeing me with a guy, one actively encouraged me to play with guys 🤪😍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelLordCouple
4 weeks ago

Newport

👋👋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *asper888Man
4 weeks ago

welwyn

Absolutely love bi mmf -the most fun you can have!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imon_hydeMan
4 weeks ago

Stockport


"Absolutely love bi mmf -the most fun you can have!"

After sticky toffee pudding and vanilla ice cream surely.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itrimmedMan
4 weeks ago

london


"That’s all I watch - bi or gay porn. I don’t have a partner so seeing it for real isn’t going to happen anytime soon! 🤣 "

Id happily oblige...just need to find a hot guy. I'll top or bottom

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *6NYorksMan
4 weeks ago

Seaside Ish

I do love a bi mmf meet or just being watched by a guys partner.

Its a very sexy situation. Lots of happy memories

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uigi77Man
2 weeks ago

Nottingham

would be honoured to meet couple for a sexy bi mmf! feel free to ring my bell! 😇😆

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icemember7Man
2 weeks ago

Worcester

Was meeting a couple off here once, as we stripped at the bottom of the bed, I looked down at the husband cock, was only just semi lying half way down his thigh. I said out loud oh dear you won't even feel me. She said oh I will that's as hard as he gets. I said do you want me to try and get him hard, he said you can try. So we got on the bed and I started to wank his huge cock. He did start to react. So I said can I suck him? they both nodded. so I got his cock in my mouth and then he truly got hard. I said quick and guided it into her soaking pussy. I licked her clit as he fucked her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustmehorny1976Man
2 weeks ago

Birmingham


"Was meeting a couple off here once, as we stripped at the bottom of the bed, I looked down at the husband cock, was only just semi lying half way down his thigh. I said out loud oh dear you won't even feel me. She said oh I will that's as hard as he gets. I said do you want me to try and get him hard, he said you can try. So we got on the bed and I started to wank his huge cock. He did start to react. So I said can I suck him? they both nodded. so I got his cock in my mouth and then he truly got hard. I said quick and guided it into her soaking pussy. I licked her clit as he fucked her."

Nice scenario to help my imagination lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustmehorny1976Man
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

I’ve often wondered if my status of being bi puts women and couples off tbh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyalewithcheeseCouple
2 weeks ago

Stoke

yes Love bi men,more fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eeshellsCouple
2 weeks ago

Reading

Sheshells wasn't sure when we set out. Now she wants to see as much MM action as she can get, secondary to her getting FF fun of course!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocketrocketminxWoman
2 weeks ago

Northampton

🙌 yep I would love to have a bi partner so we could have fun. I watch mainly gay/bi mmf porn love it. Shame they don’t seem to be many around.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *llyourpornMan
2 weeks ago

Not Bollington

More likely to find men fantasising about women who fantasise about bi men...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyeuristic couple 64Man
2 weeks ago

Liverpool

We luv playing mmf vics fav kink is watching me with guys while she encourages and films

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issbehaving13Woman
2 weeks ago

East Devon


"🙌 yep I would love to have a bi partner so we could have fun. I watch mainly gay/bi mmf porn love it. Shame they don’t seem to be many around. "

Totally agree!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irtyKentCoupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Kent

Do love the fantasy idea of me (Mr) sucking a cock whilst a female watches. Got to put on a show

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etro manMan
3 days ago

manchester

Hi if you’re interested there’s a bi party this Friday at a sauna meeting mixed men females couples tv cd all bi on average 100 people there open 11am

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acchanaliaMan
3 days ago

york

Don't be so despondent! Pretty sure there'll be a fair few guys who will oblige

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensualgent38Man
3 days ago

London & Edinburgh


"I've had many mmf threesomes with my hubby. I love watching hubby sucking cock and getting his cock sucked.

Particularly enjoyed sucking on a guy's balls, while hubby is sucking his cock "

One of the most exciting thing about playing with a bi male couple is seeing how much it turns her on so much, which I find it invariably does. That’s my idea of sharing the pleasure!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
3 days ago

cardiff

Love sucking and being sucked during a mmf 3sum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelLordCouple
2 days ago

Newport

👋👋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oss11 OP   Man
2 days ago

eastleigh

Amazing that people put “not a lot of bi men around” Not a day goes by when I don’t get a message from a guy propositioning me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickingdelightMan
1 day ago

Cotswold village


"🙌 yep I would love to have a bi partner so we could have fun. I watch mainly gay/bi mmf porn love it. Shame they don’t seem to be many around. "

I think a lot of guys are intrigued and hetro flexible or bi but society is still very negative towards guys v guys unlike women v women…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *k12345Man
1 day ago

Prestatyn

U should try it come to north wales

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exysoul888TV/TS
1 day ago

Newcastle

Bi here for anyone in the north east x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atty1960Man
1 day ago

milton keynes

I love bi male fun. Even better with the guys wife joining in after a while. Have met a few bi couples in the past. The best of both world. Game for lots more if offered.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelLordCouple
1 day ago

Newport

👋👋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ackagain52Man
1 day ago

edinburgh

Love it! Just need to find a bi girl to pair up with or a playful couple

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ISSchievous CoupleCouple
1 day ago

County Durham

I get turned on watching hubby have sex with men. Especially love it when the guy sits on hubby so I can suck his cock while he rides hubby.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uggers74Man
1 day ago

Kent


"I get turned on watching hubby have sex with men. Especially love it when the guy sits on hubby so I can suck his cock while he rides hubby. "

Now that’s my kind of people!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *VC_LeatherTV/TS
24 hours ago

Southampton


"I get turned on watching hubby have sex with men. Especially love it when the guy sits on hubby so I can suck his cock while he rides hubby. "

Those kind of wonderful people are unfortunately very rare

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *achel a cdTV/TS
21 hours ago

se london

Always love to tease a cock as the lady watches or instructs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arriedswitchMan
21 hours ago

bath


"I get turned on watching hubby have sex with men. Especially love it when the guy sits on hubby so I can suck his cock while he rides hubby. "

Well that sounds like a fun ride indeed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ungry guy 2021Man
21 hours ago

Ambleside


"I get turned on watching hubby have sex with men. Especially love it when the guy sits on hubby so I can suck his cock while he rides hubby. "
one of my biggest fantasies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top