FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Who’s yet to fulfil a fantasy

Jump to newest
 

By *arksellt87 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

brum

I’m wanting to hear some interesting ones! Who’s not shy to share some fantasies x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ow69Man
7 weeks ago

Preston

I would love to have sex with a bride, either before the ceremony or after while she is in her wedding dress.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *essle_guyMan
7 weeks ago

Hull

I used to have a submissive lady that wasn't happy with the sex at home. We'd meet up in a hotel when he was on nights and she loved our sessions. I said that I should fuck her on her wedding day and she was keen on the idea. Unfortunately, she got rid of him and got a new partner who was more interested in sex than her previous one, so it never happened.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arksellt87 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

brum


"I would love to have sex with a bride, either before the ceremony or after while she is in her wedding dress. "

Very hot that is

Who’s done this one then must be someone on here surely!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arksellt87 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

brum

I’d love to direct a couple swap and be behind the lens and maybe join in if they all wanted me too.. I have a few on my bucket list tbf haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ow69Man
7 weeks ago

Preston


"I would love to have sex with a bride, either before the ceremony or after while she is in her wedding dress.

Very hot that is

Who’s done this one then must be someone on here surely!! "

It would be great to hear if any ladies have done it and how it went. I often wonder if its just a man fantasy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wixtMan
7 weeks ago

preston

loads, including the one on my profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilthyfiftyCouple
7 weeks ago

walsall

Want to watch her domme a lady! So many promises of it happening but all been false starts unfortunately

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arksellt87 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

brum


"Want to watch her domme a lady! So many promises of it happening but all been false starts unfortunately "

Hot that is

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *layboy_PMan
7 weeks ago

Lonon

DVP a hotwife with her hubby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ee1967Man
7 weeks ago

Dunstable

I've got a few fantasies left to fulfil. I'll be lucky enough to do a few of them. If anyone wants to chat about these, send me a message.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lolxMan
7 weeks ago

West Green


"I would love to have sex with a bride, either before the ceremony or after while she is in her wedding dress. "

Mmmmm, nice - I'd love that as a MFM, spit-roasting, tag-teaming, DP-ing...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assinger1982Man
7 weeks ago

Southport

Loads!!! Was hoping fab would help but still searching

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Still a couple, mainly involving wife and other guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nourtimeMan
7 weeks ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

My fantasy is very difficult ! Anyone wants to know ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike_Herts_01Man
7 weeks ago

St Ives

To be spit roasted and to be pegged by a lady. Not many others that I haven't achieved apart from the universal unicorn scenario of a FFM.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avyBlueManMan
7 weeks ago

Ramsdale

To watch my wife have another woman performing oral sex on her.

I don't want to join in, just watch that beautiful sight and fix it in my mind forever.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *horskin!Man
7 weeks ago

your kink

I still need to be tied up blindfold outside with two women playing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atural_born_thriller_xMan
7 weeks ago

.

Well I’ve not achieved FFM as yet but forever hopeful x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yeSureMan
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

I wanna see wife chatted up in front of me on a night out. See how it all develops

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *trkenitMan
7 weeks ago

Clovis

Jack and Jill masturbation party!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

From since I can remember, I always had a major attraction for older larger children women, luckily T 18 I found this site, joined, and off I went on my quest to meet with an older larger lady, safe to say my long time fantasy was fulfilled fairly sharply. Who was to know that young hung guys who liked mature Bbw would be in such high demand

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nowballerMan
7 weeks ago

Redditch

Collecting cum from guys to make cumsicle for my Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iCurvCPLCouple
7 weeks ago

Newport

Hotwife date night where cuck stays home

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ertcoupleCouple
7 weeks ago

Welwyn Garden City

We haven't done bukakkee yet or a gangbang, tried to arrange a gangbang... asked 12 guys hoping for 6, got 2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omsarah73Couple
7 weeks ago

Suffolk

Hers is mmmmf this will hopefully be done within a year.

Mine is mfmf and holding Sarah’s hand as I explode in another lady.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lpine12Couple
7 weeks ago

BARMOUTH


"I wanna see wife chatted up in front of me on a night out. See how it all develops "
. Usually back to ours !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lpine12Couple
7 weeks ago

BARMOUTH

Go dogging and someone turn up with my lass saying she’s his and offering her to us !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cac9186Couple
7 weeks ago

London

Mrs love too get fucked in a office and mr would love too fun with couple in public anywhere hehe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issy_sub_01TV/TS
7 weeks ago

manchester (malaga)

Would love to organise a hotel meet one time.

Invite 5+ guys to my room where I'll be dressed in my heels, tights and short skirt. They would all grope me and use my hands, feet, legs, mouth and ass to make them cum anywhere they want.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elboy1978Man
7 weeks ago

Jarrow

Outdoor fun

Threesome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elfastGuy34Man
7 weeks ago

belfast

My ultimate fantasy is for my wife to bring a guy home after a drunken night out. I watch them for a while then join in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ow69Man
7 weeks ago

Preston


"Mrs love too get fucked in a office and mr would love too fun with couple in public anywhere hehe "

That's hot too. So many scenarios there to explore.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
7 weeks ago

cardiff

Love some ws from a lady then lick her pissy pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndPsAdventuresCouple
7 weeks ago

Northumberland

Walking in on my husband with another lady and joining in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cottyl1983Man
7 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

Have sex with someone's wife,gf,fb fill her up then watch the partner clean up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *D_LucyTV/TS
7 weeks ago

hotel (can host)

I need to be a complete submissive for an MF couple.

Any out there need a sub?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onely driverMan
7 weeks ago

Travel all over for work

Still waiting to find someone to come have fun with me in my truck... A boy can dream haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heJam84Man
7 weeks ago

Manchester

i think it would be fun to go for a hike or run. find a wild swimming place, have a dip and then get naughty.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arksellt87 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

brum


"Mrs love too get fucked in a office and mr would love too fun with couple in public anywhere hehe "

I’ve fucked in an office and was hot as fuck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ouplemfMan
7 weeks ago

avonwick

We want a threesome, mmf or ffm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entlemanrogueMan
7 weeks ago

Motherwell


"I would love to have sex with a bride, either before the ceremony or after while she is in her wedding dress. "

Snap

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *vinAbutchersMan
7 weeks ago

birmingham


"We want a threesome, mmf or ffm"

Hi 👋 M 42 Midlands here x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
7 weeks ago

Dublin/London

Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heafterpartypairCouple
7 weeks ago

bromley


"Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached"

Should have come seen us last month when over there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rzytmezCouple
7 weeks ago

mindyaown

To wild for here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
7 weeks ago

Leicester

Wife has managed to fulfill hers as a food table but I’m still looking for a sexy feminine Tgirl for mine.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iker MidlandsMan
7 weeks ago

Birmingham

Still hoping for a 3sum and a wank buddy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ootyhunter69Man
7 weeks ago

bushey

Threesome with a lady and a TS lady

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
7 weeks ago

Dublin/London

Can this happen someday! Top thing in my bucketlist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyisfunukMan
7 weeks ago

Birmingham

Mine is still to fuck a woman who is wearing her wedding dress. A bonus would be the hubby watching, then joining in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dwalu2Couple
7 weeks ago

Bristol


"Walking in on my husband with another lady and joining in "

This is the dream!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ecretLondon99Man
7 weeks ago

west Molesey

Still not had a threesome 🥲

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rightside123Couple
7 weeks ago

tenby

Dvp with two guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uxurycollectionCouple
7 weeks ago

Port Talbot

We’ve ticked off so many in the last two years there aren’t many left.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyabcCouple
7 weeks ago

bridgend

We have ticked off loads but still looking for fmf and fun with another couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

I've yet to represent my football team at any level, or become a train driver.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elsh orgasm masterMan
7 weeks ago

wales

Me, I would love a golden shower

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otwife and sexy beastCouple
7 weeks ago

rochester

We probably still have a half a dozen we'd like to tick off. But what's the rush, we'll tick 'em off soon enough.

HW

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reg67Man
7 weeks ago

Durham

Love to meet a mature convincing Tv

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ondonbifunMan
7 weeks ago

Enfield


"Dvp with two guys "

Mmmmmm love that! Even better bare so nice and wet and tight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *leafordian75Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds (temp until end of Sep)


"Dvp with two guys

Mmmmmm love that! Even better bare so nice and wet and tight "

Being rimmed and blown by two women at once is a dream. Had two women at once in my youth, but had yet to discover the joy of being rimmed so had to settle for some alternative acts instead ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heshie CheekysCouple
7 weeks ago

middlewich

Still looking to try some xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyrichMan
7 weeks ago

lincolnshire


"My fantasy is very difficult ! Anyone wants to know ? "

I do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ogerroger69Man
7 weeks ago

West Yorks

BBC for the wife x

Otherwise mostly ticked off my bucket list x

Any offers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adbodbadhusbandMan
7 weeks ago

cardiff

Still 1 or 2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyrichMan
7 weeks ago

lincolnshire


"To wild for here "

Now everyone is curious lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilentrunningMan
7 weeks ago

Bridgend/Reading/Liverpool &more

I’ve fulfilled a couple from here , currently have a playmate and enjoy power dynamics, and looking for the elusive female unicorn to help fulfill a fantasy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irebrand 1263Man
7 weeks ago

near you

To play with a hotwife in her wedding dress

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrissycox66TV/TS
7 weeks ago

watford

Fuck licking with me in middle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lice AgainTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Bristol

Currently top of my list are...

Being fucked in a wedding dress and matching lingerie and...

multiple men.

I mean I could combine the two...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
7 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

I’ve still not bonked in a bakery

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eliWoman
7 weeks ago

.

A hysterical literature scenario. Tried a few times over the years, every time it fails because of distractions.

One day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eigh4lunchMan
7 weeks ago

Wigan


"I’ve still not bonked in a bakery"

It's something you knead to fulfill

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
7 weeks ago

Gloucestershire


"I’ve still not bonked in a bakery

It's something you knead to fulfill "

Ha, I see what you did there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *verhard88Man
7 weeks ago

Bolton


"A hysterical literature scenario. Tried a few times over the years, every time it fails because of distractions.

One day. "

It'll be shelf-ish if you don't elaborate.

And I'm so sorry its not been fulfilled, you're such a breath of fresh Eyre.

You'd thunk I'd be done with two puns, nope. No idea what I'm Tolkien about!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nbetweenbits1986Man
7 weeks ago

Saltburn by the sea

2 main ones but kind of the same. To be part of an mmf and to do the dp to the wife.

Kind of her fault I have this fantasy cos years ago I had some porn on and there was dp going on and she said it looked nice and from there its always stuck in my head.

Years ago she said she would do it and we briefly looked about doing it but thats about 19 years ago. These days she is dead against it and im just wanting it more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyond PurityCouple
7 weeks ago

North East Lincolnshire

Five guys all around C wanking over her as she encourages them to orgasm…🥵

K

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riefcase_WankerMan
7 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

I have tried, and failed (not sure if it's a "you need a porn-level stuntcock" to achieve this, rather than "a good cock for anal" which is what I'm wielding - or if it's simply a matter of flexibility...)

But I'd really love to succeed in DP'ing a woman 'King of Clubs' style

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riefcase_WankerMan
7 weeks ago

Milton Keynes


"A hysterical literature scenario. Tried a few times over the years, every time it fails because of distractions.

One day. "

Aren't the distractions entirely the point?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornym66Man
7 weeks ago

Col /ips

To fuck and older women stranger never meet before open air also

Bi threesum aswell

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

I have a few fantasies i havent done

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ownyMan
7 weeks ago

Manchester

Got a few I'd still love to do,main one is anal with a woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustcallMan
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Bi mmf plus mmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ot TroubleMan
7 weeks ago

Colchester

Gang band in a sex doungue

Pegging

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *endall_IronbridgeMan
7 weeks ago

Shropshire

Glory hole

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anbareMan
7 weeks ago

Chertsey

Watching my GF with another Women 😜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eliWoman
7 weeks ago

.


"A hysterical literature scenario. Tried a few times over the years, every time it fails because of distractions.

One day.

It'll be shelf-ish if you don't elaborate.

And I'm so sorry its not been fulfilled, you're such a breath of fresh Eyre.

You'd thunk I'd be done with two puns, nope. No idea what I'm Tolkien about! "

Oh god they carried on a fair bit

It's being filmed whilst reading something and an unseen but known person is holding a wand against the reader. Normally a well known text, favourite passage that kind of thing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lue_OasisWoman
7 weeks ago

birmingham

I want to enjoy two cocks in my cunt xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nourtimeMan
7 weeks ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

Sex with a bride at her wedding .. sex with a pregnant woman… sex with my boss wife!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yeSureMan
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 20/08/26 23:50:17]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
6 weeks ago

Dublin/London

Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bboredguyMan
6 weeks ago

montrose

Suckle milk

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r_Discrete200Man
6 weeks ago

Cardiff


"I would love to have sex with a bride, either before the ceremony or after while she is in her wedding dress. "

I can confirm that this is an incredible experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ownunderandalloverMan
6 weeks ago

Lewisham

In the missionary position with an adventurous wife, staring into her eyes as she knows from her hubby's noise and rhythm that he is cumming deep inside me doggy style at the same time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uffinandTheJokerCouple
6 weeks ago

Somewhere just outside London

Yes an mff

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he blind assassin 007Man
6 weeks ago

nearby

Me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
6 weeks ago

Dublin/London

I really wish this can happen for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssex38Man
6 weeks ago

harlow

Yes really want to try mfm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssex38Man
6 weeks ago

harlow

I’m straight so purely all attention for the women I think to see her taking two and just loving every second would be so so sexy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike_Herts_01Man
6 weeks ago

St Ives

To be spit-roasted and to be pegged. Ideally combining both!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *opeye89Man
6 weeks ago

London

Don’t really have many fantasies. I’m a bit boring like that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
6 weeks ago

Dublin/London

Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reason69Couple
6 weeks ago

Blackburn

To have the wife being fucked in a hotel public toilet cubicle and come back as if nothing happened xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkshirecouple69 returnCouple
6 weeks ago

doncaster

When you start this game the more fantasies you tick off, then even more pop up!! Where is this going to end up

That’s worrying haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unwithyou2026Man
6 weeks ago

Dronfield

[Removed by poster at 26/08/26 07:01:32]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unwithyou2026Man
6 weeks ago

Dronfield


"When you start this game the more fantasies you tick off, then even more pop up!! Where is this going to end up

That’s worrying haha "

And some you have to be very discrete about ha ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ournemouthGentMan
6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Still waiting to sit in a corner and watch a couple then Be asked to join

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyabcCouple
6 weeks ago

bridgend

A mff for us

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tjamespkMan
6 weeks ago

Manchester City Centre

1. Bi MMF that climaxes with the woman sitting on my face and sicking my cock while her fella fucks my arse.

2. 'Consensual voyeurism'. Being told that a couple or woman will be playing somewhere and I am able to watch without being seen or they know if I'm really there or not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obinhhhood6Man
6 weeks ago

Nottingham

Tooo naughty to fulfil

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughty502026Man
6 weeks ago

Gateshead

To have messages replied to!

DVP with a cuckwife. Me and another guy while cuck has to sit in other room then we shout done and he comes in to clean us all up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ownyMan
6 weeks ago

Manchester

MFM threesome

Also anal with a woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
1 day ago

Dublin/London

Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elfastGuy34Man
1 day ago

belfast

Would love to share my milf wife with another guy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ee1967Man
1 day ago

Dunstable


"Would love to share my milf wife with another guy "

Interested x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
1 day ago

Dublin/London


"Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist"

Looking to fulfil this wish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ee1967Man
1 day ago

Dunstable

fulfilled a fantasy last weekend by sucking my mates massive cock with ex-wife watching and taking pictures.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uess12Man
1 day ago

…

Sister in law is only fantasy I have left…. Slowly got throw everything else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *n_thy_kneesMan
1 day ago

High Wycombe

If not, you need a better imagination. I have literally hundreds

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *okingbi69Man
1 day ago

Addlestone

I want to be pegged or fucked in the arse.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umplayerMan
1 day ago

Chester

Bi mmf

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arlos 0511Man
24 hours ago

South Manchester

I am. Just posted my fantasy on stories and fantasies thread, called on the edge. Just need a willing participant

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *okingbi69Man
24 hours ago

Addlestone


"I am. Just posted my fantasy on stories and fantasies thread, called on the edge. Just need a willing participant "

Me! Me! Me! pick me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ennyjizzTV/TS
24 hours ago

Market weighton

Would love to watch my wife with 3/4 hung guys whilst she wears her wedding dress. The nearest I got was on our wedding night where I nearly persuaded her to do it with a couple of guys but she ended up just wanking me and another guy off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
23 hours ago

Dublin/London


"Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist"

Please help me out guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cDaftyMan
23 hours ago

Mole Valley

I’ve done DVP but not a DP. That’s on the list.

I’d also love to cum on a woman’s face and have her man lick it up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
20 hours ago

Dublin/London

Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
20 hours ago

Sheffield

Would love to be used by 4 guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iver_lover_6969Man
20 hours ago

South Liverpool

DVP in a pussy that's been creampie gangbangs before me, cum already flowing out as me and another guy slide into her and pump our final loads in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andl2004Couple
20 hours ago

Woodhall Spa

Had plenty of gangbangs but yet to experience a free for all orgy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
12 hours ago

Dublin/London


"Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist"

Looking to seriously fulfill it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppet22TV/TS
12 hours ago

huddersfield

One i have is letting a ladie pee in my mouth as I drink it straight from pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ostandconfusedMan
12 hours ago

HARTLEPOOL

To be pagged by a mature lady

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunder buddy coupleCouple
10 hours ago

County Durham

To try a genuine gloryhole

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ullBalls81Man
9 hours ago

Keighley

Really want to try dp and group. Anyone up for it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *quirtmakerMan
9 hours ago

barnsley

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 22:13:54]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *quirtmakerMan
9 hours ago

barnsley

4 some with milfs

Any ladies across Yorkshire interested..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssexPaul50Man
9 hours ago

colchester

Yes still want to meet a woman on here for a daytime hotel meet and close the door and have some naughty fun together x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *INKYLOVE69Couple
9 hours ago

Chesterfield

A gangbang bent over a pub pool table after hours

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eanne4fun500Man
9 hours ago

Liverpool


"A gangbang bent over a pub pool table after hours "

Fantastic image floating through my head of you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *quirtmakerMan
9 hours ago

barnsley


"A gangbang bent over a pub pool table after hours "

Wow I can imagine!!

I'm there every week. Let's make it happen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssexhung4funMan
8 hours ago

Essex

Always more to enjoy, move on to the next one, cycle doesn’t end

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
8 hours ago

Lurgan

Playing with a meet in the back of the car, while hubby drives us around

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enatton2Couple
6 hours ago

West Midlands


"Playing with a meet in the back of the car, while hubby drives us around "

We’ve done this four or five times, we loved it!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amjones566Man
5 hours ago

Pembrokeshire

Receive a blowjob from a Mr & Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *valanche6969Man
5 hours ago

Blackburn

I’d love to watch a couple really going at it! See the really passionate sex up close but no touching!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornycouple72999Couple
5 hours ago

Glasgow

I want to see my wife chatted up at a bar and then taken home (or to a hotel room) and fucked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman
4 minutes ago

Aberdeen

DP and gangbang. I’ve had a couple of bi mmf, we tried fucklicking once but everyone got a little bit overexcited and started cumming as soon as we got into position

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top