FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The Mythical Selfsuck

Jump to newest
 

By *asonsnzuk OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Seven sisters

What is everyone’s take!

Can it be done?

Is it sexy? Or is it a yuck?

Have you seen it happen?!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Central

I'd like to see more of it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago


"What is everyone’s take!

Can it be done?

Is it sexy? Or is it a yuck?

Have you seen it happen?!?

"

There's loads of self sucking trans porn

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *EasygoingGuy-Man
10 weeks ago

Oxford

Not a myth but definitely a young man's game. Could self-suck as a teenager - was much more flexible then. Now? Not a chance 🤷

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ric18169Man
10 weeks ago

stockport

PeachOfScotland got new vid clip doing it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hank you sirMan
10 weeks ago

colchester

I would if I could but I do not have that level of flexibility

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hinstrapMan
10 weeks ago

sheffield

If I could I dont think I would.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oris and doris wolvesCouple
10 weeks ago

Wolverhampton


"If I could I dont think I would.

"

Oh we know you would

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avexxMan
10 weeks ago

cheshire

even at my age its easy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *risscrossxMan
10 weeks ago

stourbridge

It’s definitely a thing but not tried it for a few years

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
2 days ago

lisburn

Yes I could when I was a teen.love to watch guys who can.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *earingpantiesTV/TS
2 days ago

warrington

So wish I could

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *verhopeful100Man
2 days ago

braintree

Think I’d do myself a mischief if I even tried!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parklingeclipseWoman
2 days ago

Lincolnshire

I've seen vids of it! 😬 quite fascinating

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eadyPlayerOneMan
2 days ago

Loughton

I’d never leave the house 😅

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickRoseBothBiCouple
21 hours ago

Canterbury

I would love to be able to do this. If I could I would be at it all the time. Alas, if I try I am likely to end up in traction.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inaTitzTV/TS
21 hours ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I can give myself a tit wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ilver_medalistMan
21 hours ago

belfast

Id never leave the house if i could do it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top