Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Latex dress

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So ok, S has bought me this very nice latex dress, which fits perfectly (see pic) and feels even nicer. However as you can see it needs something on it to make it shiny. Questions:-

1. What do we use to make it shiny? Normal lube, or something else?

2. Having put whatever it is on, do you leave it on, or wash it off again afterwards?

3. If the latter, how to do you wash it? Presumably not the washing machine followed by the washing line

4. If the former, does it stay looking nice and shiny or will it go fluffy and manky in the process of the fun we'll be having in it later?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

The latex dress I have is lined.

After each wear I damp wash the ibside wiyh a damp cloth just to make it fress again. Wipe away any makrs on the outside using a damp cloth and spray it with a latex dash board cleaner I bought fro Halfords. That keeps it shiney.

By *arlacumhardCouple
over a year ago

Latex

To shine it up there are two options... There's the aerosol spray which I personally think works best and lasts longer, although you have to spray it outdoors I find. Or there's the small bottles of latex shiner which you spray on to the dress and then spread round with your hand. Both work but I find the aerosol gives the best effect and is less patchy as you don't rub it in. It also stays shinier when being rubbed, ie during sex.

I sometimes leave my spray on if I'm planning on wearing the latex quite soon, especially as I wear my latex leggings out. If you're planning on leaving it stored its best to wipe the shiner off. Putting talc on the garments protects it too.

Hope this helps x

Carla xx

By *ortheastcplCouple
over a year ago

saltburn

Lots of spray on product around, we have used them for years without problems. polish with a clean cloth, nice job for your man!

Always dry off any perspiration before storing away.

You must keep out of strong light/sunlight as this will destroy the latex, we store on hangers in black plastic bags.

Have fun

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Shine and Armorize from halfords

I'll even apply it if you ask nicely hehe

Post new Message to Thread